what pro hormones are good for building mass

Reaction score
im not worried about water retention or anything like that I havent taken any pro hormones before..always stuck to the real thing but being as i currently dont have a reliable source for gear i want to try out some prohormones just until i can the good stuff...so please if you guys could point me in the right directions as to which ph's are good mass builders it would be much apprciated...i know superdrol is good..but i also know its extremely hard to find since the ban on it..so any other ones that are still legit are cool too

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took some stuff called dragon a few years ago....I dont remember who made it though. China something. It worked good though.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved hdrol, or halodrol...it was quite an awesome ph

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hdrol is a good wet gain compound for size. Ultradrol good strength increase

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Halodrol aint bad...sides.arent too bad either, resembles tbol but more wet

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used 1ad by egopharm but that was a long time ago, it gave me alot of power. U probably can find something similar to that.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran Havoc (epi) and Anateus Labs Ultradrol (which if you can locate becuz it has been pulled) ran it. I put on size about my and strength went through the roof....just ran a good liver guard.

Each time stacked I stacked with Andromass from Primordial Performance. The owner's facility got raided and they confiscated everything, but some places still have Andromass if you search closely. Each cycle I ran I put on 10lbs.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trenazone (transdermal) is still available and that put some good size on me. Also cool cus it's not really toxic on the liver cus of transdermal if your looking some one thats still out and works

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran SD, DMZ, Epi, 11-oxo... only one I liked was Epi

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used methyl 1d a few years back, Got me strong as shit while on so it def. worked . I am sure all ph puts a strain on the liver. I would hang back make some friends and wait on the real deal .

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say wait until you can get your hands on the real thing. Pro-hormines give you all the shutdown and bad sides of real gear but not nearly the same gains.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say wait until you can get your hands on the real thing. Pro-hormines give you all the shutdown and bad sides of real gear but not nearly the same gains.

Thank you for posting this. The only post that gave good advice!

PH's are shit. Save your money. Have some patience. Stick around a little while and build some trust and a door or two might open for you.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked Superdrol better than abombs.

However, the strength is better with anadrol.

Superdrol is an awesome oral in my book; it has sides just like the other orals that everyone claims to be "less toxic".

Hell, I got nosebleeds from abombs but not sdrol lol...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but SD wasn't really a PH in the sense that it doesn't have to convert to another hormone to produce results.. same thing with Epi.. people only called these "pro-hormones" because they were legal (Epi still is).. these were very much real steroids and like all other orals need a test base

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but SD wasn't really a PH in the sense that it doesn't have to convert to another hormone to produce results.. same thing with Epi.. people only called these "pro-hormones" because they were legal (Epi still is).. these were very much real steroids and like all other orals need a test base

Yes, "PH" designation is BULLSHIT for methasterone(sdrol), dimethazine(dmz, dymethazine), epitiostanol (epistane,e-stane), methyl clostebol (mechabol), and methylstenbolone (ultradrol).

They are all ACTIVE, METHYLATED steroids-

Just like Dbol, Anavar, Anadrol, Methyltrienolone, etc. They all give sides JUST LIKE all the other fuckin' orals. They are not "more" toxic than other popular orals-people think more sides=more liver strain, which is bullshit. They increase alt/ast the same as "real orals".

Everyone is different for how they respond to orals (just like injects). For example, I'd choose sdrol or Epi ANY DAY over abombs. Hell, I gained 10lbs from Epi (which is not the average lol).

I wiah I could end all the "PH" nomenclature bullshit...all the popular orals are like the otc orals I listed-all are methylated steroids.

They vary in results for each person-this is why most people call them inferior (only sdrol and epi are worth the time imo).

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test should always be used as a base in my opinion. If you're going to shut yourself down, might as well get the most of out it.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andro for your input because this joker at the nutrition store I always go to swears that pro hormones are stonger and better than any AAS. That's when I knew it was time for me to roll out lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andro for your input because this joker at the nutrition store I always go to swears that pro hormones are stonger and better than any AAS. That's when I knew it was time for me to roll out lol

LMAO!

Him: "PH are the shit!"

You: "PHeace the fuck out!"

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

WAIT... was his name "tiller the consultant" by chance?

New Threads