Aromasin during cycle and...

Reaction score
Aromasin during PCT when using Nolva? Just wrote down cycle on the calender with my base of 500mg Test. E./wk for 12 wks. Will use 100mg Test. P. (EOD) for first 3 wks. and then again on wks. 12-14. (sorry Vette & Christ. I know I said 500mg/wk of Test E. straight through) I plan on taking 6.5mg of Aromasin (EOD) from the go and was wondering if that should be continued through PCT when using Nolva? Also will be pinning 1000IU's HCG (ETD) for 15 days starting on wk. 15. Nolva will be started on wk. 15 using 60mg for days 1 &2. Day 3-16 will be at 40mg then drop to 20mg for an additional 15 days. Centrum,Milk Thistle,Omega 3's and Vit.C daily. Gallon water daily. That's it, the final revision. No,wait, maybe I should use....just kidding!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your day is free from stress. lol

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
some folks may have a different opinion on it but i've never ran my AI on through PCT. i use aromasin as well and i always stop it when i stop my test. all i took for PCT after my last cycle was 50mg's of clomid a day for 4 weeks and it worked great.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop your aromasin when you stop your test as heavydeads suggests.
Run the Nolva that you have and add Clomid 50/50/25/25.

The rest looks good to me... I like the loading and finishing phases with the prop...

Have a great run!

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is it necessary to run both Nolva and Clomid? Also, is the 6.5 Asin for that long alright?

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't want to start the HCG the same time you start PCT. I believe that's what you said in op.

You will want to wait 3-7 days before starting SERMs while on HCG to avoid suppressing the SERM treatment you decide on.

I would suggest to still use your AI at least until start of SERM treatment because although your Test. levels will be dropping after your last shot on cycle, the HCG use will cause a sudden increase in aromatization. An AI or low dose nolva (10mg) should be used daily to prevent E2/gyno symptoms from this aromatization.

Run your said cycle, if you end it with Prop, I would start HCG a few days prior to last Test Prop pin at 500-1000iu ed/eod for 10 days. Wait 3-7 days, and start SERM treatment. Include an AI up to SERM treatment or all the way thru PCT.

If ending with test e, start HCG after last Test E pin, 500-1000-iu ed/eod for 10 days, wait 5-7 days before starting SERMs. Again, using AI or low dose SERM during HCG.

Also, as Vette suggested, throw in some Clomid.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is it necessary to run both Nolva and Clomid? Also, is the 6.5 Asin for that long alright?

Nolva/clomid is not necessary but you get the best of both worlds. Where one lacks, the other picks up.

Asin 6.5 mg EOD may or may not be enough, you'll have to see as you go. You're fine for that long.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that op was confusing to me lol

it almost seems that you are trying to run a dr. scally type pct. Here is the deal. Hcg is all based on what ester and dose you are running. The goal here is to try and get your test levels below 200mg in the blood. So lets say you are running 500mg of test e a week...after 7 days you will have 250mg and after 14 days you will have 125mg. So about 10-12 days after your last pin you will need to start the hcg. Also the hcg should be blasted eod for 10 shots...I use 1500iu for any cycle without a 19nor and 2500iu for any cycle with a 19nor. The day after you stop your hcg you start your serms. Clomid at 50mg am and 50mg pm ed for 30 days. Nolva 40 ed for 45 days. The use of an AI during pct is important as hcg and clomid will both raise your estrogen levels. You can def use aromasin in your pct as it is non steroidal. You should run your ai about a week to 10 days past your serm therapy as to let your levels come down gradually. Its best to taper your ai after the serm therapy.

Clomid and nolva work differently on the pituitary as well so using them both is a very good idea.

This is dr scallys pct and I recommend it

New Threads