Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member traviswyliedime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    Alright guys I'm already planning my next cycle and it's time to get jacked for the spring! I was thinking Test with Eq or Masteron or Test and both Eq and Masteron. What do you guys think? One of the other or both?
    I was going to run the test at a gram, the eq at 750mg, and the mast at 600. Let me know what yall think!
    Powered by Starke and RBB

  2. #2
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    I'm runnin test,eq, mast right now. Just started this week though. I'm going at test 600, eq 600, mast 400. I got a lot of resistance on the eq. A lot of bros do not think its a good choice. I have never ran it before and have always wanted to try it out. I'm also starting with a dbol kickstart.
    Stay consistent!

  3. #3
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    I think the reason most guys do not like this stack is it could possibly be counter productive. For one al these doses and depending on your diet a gram of test and 750 eq is alot of gear and more of a bulk. Then you throw in mast at 600 and that's even alot more gear. IMO you don't need these amounts of gear to put on size. Ok the counter active is eq is more of a bulk compound and mast is more of a cutter. Though not saying it can't be done. But with the amounts you want to run IMO is too much. Leave mast out and run the two. Or if your more looking for a cut run the mast and test. I do not like eq. I'd rather run tren and test. Eq is horrible with thickening the blood.

  4. #4
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    I think the reason most guys do not like this stack is it could possibly be counter productive. For one al these doses and depending on your diet a gram of test and 750 eq is alot of gear and more of a bulk. Then you throw in mast at 600 and that's even alot more gear. IMO you don't need these amounts of gear to put on size. Ok the counter active is eq is more of a bulk compound and mast is more of a cutter. Though not saying it can't be done. But with the amounts you want to run IMO is too much. Leave mast out and run the two. Or if your more looking for a cut run the mast and test. I do not like eq. I'd rather run tren and test. Eq is horrible with thickening the blood.
    X2X....

    you could run tes @ 500, EQ @ 500 and mast @ 400 and still get great gains. I am a EQ fan, but many are not.

  5. #5
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    There is no point in running eq and mast together when mast can accomplish the same things eq can only with more health benefits and just all around a better compound. Eq sucks

  6. #6
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    Lmfao. I love how cs just always blows eq up. I am running eq and have appriciated all th advice he has given me on my threads. Any time I post something about eq I just wait for cs to come and blow it out the water. Just so blunt about it too. If I didn't already have all of my eq on hand I would prob never got it but hey since I have it already I ain't gonna let it just sit there.
    Stay consistent!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    I dont know of another compound other than EQ that is so either loved or hated. Thats enough reason for me to stay away, not to mention the existence of better compounds.

  8. #8
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Lmfao. I love how cs just always blows eq up. I am running eq and have appriciated all th advice he has given me on my threads. Any time I post something about eq I just wait for cs to come and blow it out the water. Just so blunt about it too. If I didn't already have all of my eq on hand I would prob never got it but hey since I have it already I ain't gonna let it just sit there.
    Its that obvious? Lol

  9. #9
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    I don't like Eq either.... it's one of three compounds I won't touch unless something seriously odd happens and I am forced to by a tribe of amazon women ... which has not happened yet.... but I am still ready just in case ...

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  10. #10
    Senior Member traviswyliedime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    hmmm it's always a hit or miss with Eq for everybody!! Well my goal is pretty much just lean size. Idk my goals are weird.. I want to get big but stay lean at the same time so I'm leaning more towards the test and mast cycle. Been wanting to try tren again also so maybe a test, tren (very low dose lol), and mast cycle is in order!
    Powered by Starke and RBB

  11. #11
    Senior Member ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    I'm about to go test/eq as well. 500/500 ew. 2iu rips through out the cycle too. I'm willing to give it a shot since I already have 30ml of it. then again I have a ton of mast lol...

  12. #12
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,054
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 565 Times in 334 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    you can put on size with a test and mast cycle. gram of test is to much imo. i would say 400 or 500 test and same of mast. of course i believe run only as much gear as necessary to obtain goals. you bomb your respetors to heavy and you can't make gains at a reasonable dose. thats why guys who hit dbol hard at the start sometimes find themselves not making gains later in the run just my op

  13. #13
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: Test and Eq/Masteron or Test and both?

    Originally Posted by ken View Post
    you can put on size with a test and mast cycle. gram of test is to much imo. i would say 400 or 500 test and same of mast. of course i believe run only as much gear as necessary to obtain goals. you bomb your respetors to heavy and you can't make gains at a reasonable dose. thats why guys who hit dbol hard at the start sometimes find themselves not making gains later in the run just my op
    The whole receptor argument is a myth brotha. First of all your receptors are always dying and being replaced by new receptors. Also the reason guys cant keep making gains is mainly because they are not tweaking their diet in order to produce more mass. You can only gain so much per cycle until the gains become very slow.

Similar Threads

  1. Eq and Nandrolone who has used both on cycle?
    By Voltrader in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 11:46 AM
  2. .......and both had a laugh...
    By nightster in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:12 PM
  3. Stevenson and Kovalev both fighting on HBO tonight
    By Assassin32 in forum Sports Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:23 AM
  5. How long can you store HGH - Both made & unmade?
    By sfstud33 in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •