Thanks

laying out next cycle

Just finished a test 250mg/wk tren 500mg/wk cycle. Trying to plan out my next cycle, wanting a lil more of a tamer cycle after the tren. I was thinking about running test at 500/wk and mast at 500/wk and throw in dbol to kick things off. I have never ran mast before tho, and was wanting some input on running it higher or lower than the test. Not going to be starting this until march or april but this is all i can think about until i am back on again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Re: laying out next cycle

Mast isnt dosage dependant. You can run it at any dosage without issues. The reason for this is that mast doesn't aromatize and it also decreases shbg which potentiates the test yoir running. Mast is ****in awsome simple as that. When you get to about 800 a week you can start putting on a lil size with it too. I don't know what you mean by mild but mast and test to me is very mild. Test only is weak lol but I'm a gear junkie so our definitions might be a lil dif. That being said test and mast would make a great mild cycle. And I like var over dbol for that cycle myself.

Shit man I don't even plan cycles anymore. I just start blasting shit and finding a dose I lime that works well with my goals. I fluctuate to much ;-)

Thanks

me taking a tren cycle was a lil much, crazy strong compared to what I was used to doing. I survived the cycle lol but didnt really enjoy it. Now I have to wait a couple months to see how awesome mast is. I do like var better than the dbol too, but I have a lot of dbol that I want to use up. Seems like when I am off cycle I think about being on cycle about as much as i think about sex haha You get that too?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Mast isnt dosage dependant. You can run it at any dosage without issues. The reason for this is that mast doesn't aromatize and it also decreases shbg which potentiates the test yoir running. Mast is ****in awsome simple as that. When you get to about 800 a week you can start putting on a lil size with it too. I don't know what you mean by mild but mast and test to me is very mild. Test only is weak lol but I'm a gear junkie so our definitions might be a lil dif. That being said test and mast would make a great mild cycle. And I like var over dbol for that cycle myself.

Shit man I don't even plan cycles anymore. I just start blasting shit and finding a dose I lime that works well with my goals. I fluctuate to much ;-)
    i'm going to pretty much cosign everything he just said. I also like var over dbol.

Masteron is IMO one of the best and under rated compounds out there. One thing i really like about masteron is that it seems to bring out the other compounds being taken with it a little more.....meaning 500mg of test really feels like 600mg of test.

it wll also help with estrogen and bloating. osme people that run mast with test don't even use an AI for this reason.

Should be a really nice cycle for you.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

test and mast are a awesome combo, i also love a little var mixed in

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Shame you had a bad run with Tren. Test / Tren / Mast works really well together IME.

That said, Test / Mast will do you right. Keep your diet in-check and you should see some lean gains, increased vascularity and a gentle increase in aggression / "alpha" mindset.

Enjoy!

Thanks

I agree^^ My second run with tren was not the greatest

I would do test/mast and you could end with var

Thanks

I'd take var over dbol if you are going to run mast. It would make for a good lean bulk. Like everyone else has said mast has several benefits so take advantage of them.

Thanks

been mulling it around and will probably get var to go with this cycle. I can always use the dbol for another cycle. I wouldnt really say that I had a bad run with tren. I just didnt like the way the compound made me feel some times. I think if i played with the dosages a little bit it might help. I did however love the results of tren! Strength went way up. thanks for the great input guys!

Thanks

I was torn on tren as well. Sides were awful but the results were awesome. I'm sure I'll use it again someday but not for a while.