Holy anadrol!

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've been running 100mg of tren ace Ed and 500 test and originally started cutting with it, but soon discovered the true anabolic capabilities of it, even on a caloric deficit. So I decide I'd bulk again considering I started seeing my abs which is satisfying. Then 2 days ago, I started anadrol at 150mg before bed, then 50mg yesterday, and 50mg today. Felt kinda fat but just assumed it was the carbs I've been loading up on. After I worked out, I measured my arms and they were at the 18 inch mark pumped up which has never happened(I'm 5"7)! Not to mention I was still sickingly vascular despite the softer look. No crazy strength gains to speak of yet because today I was lethargic as hell and didn't even feel like doing anything(despite grueling through the workout). I've taken drol once before and assumed I just didn't respond because I got no gain from it. I now determined it was bunk! Just thought I'd share this.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long did you run the Tren? did you ever encounter Tren sides at the dose?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long did you run the Tren? did you ever encounter Tren sides at the dose?

I started at 50mg Ed for 1st 3-4 weeks then bumped it to 75mg Ed until week 6. Then finally bumped to 100 Ed at the end of week 6. Currently week 9. Biggest sides have been my blood pressure(bloody noses atleast 2 times a week), crazy aggression and rage, anxiety on some occasions, and pretty good strength gains. No erection problems as I saw with deca and only get night sweats if I eat carbs before bed. I've got around a week left of the tren then ill cruise on 200 test and continue the low dose drol.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many times have you taken Tren before? What's RBC/Hematocrit look like at that dose?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many times have you taken Tren before? What's RBC/Hematocrit look like at that dose?

This was my 1st. Suspect my gear was underdosed since the test I got from the same lab was. Can't be positive though. Haven't gotten bloodwork yet this cycle. Plan on getting it once my cruise starts.

New Threads