Anyone have prostate issues?

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On cycle I always get enlarged prostate. Its really annoying. But this time I feel the same discomfort and i"m 3 months off cycle. I'm ready to jump back on Test E 600 and deca 400, but I'm worried somethings wrong. Anyone use fina to combat dht and did it work?

Times Roman

Reaction score
My prostate is fairly healthy given my age. When I cycle, it annoys the hell out of me to have to get up every hour or so to take a piss. What I did this cycle is OTC prostate meds before bed and when I wake up. It seems to help. I still wake up 2 or 3 x in the middle of the night on cycle, but now only half as much.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only on mast and it basically would take me 3 minutes to piss... Annoying, but not terrible.

If you're getting up there in age, you need to take that into consideration if you want longevity in this life.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
saw palmetto.... otc herb/supp that should help

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
saw palmetto.... otc herb/supp that should help

Mind you though, this supplement takes a couple months to achieve max efficacy. Go to a doctor and have them check prostate for lumps, how old are you? Any Dht compound will theoretically cause prostate enlargement

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mind you though, this supplement takes a couple months to achieve max efficacy. Go to a doctor and have them check prostate for lumps, how old are you? Any Dht compound will theoretically cause prostate enlargement

Could you check mine for lumps? Pretty please?

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only 35. Being italian, seems everyone in the family has had prostate cancer though. I'm not one to see the dr over anything. Been doing the saw palmeto thing for a month or so now. Sometimes feel a little better sometime not. Last cycle was test e at around 800 a week for 16 weeks. Hoping that didn't fuck things up. I read a bunch of scientific shit on finasteride and how it helps get rid of enlarged prostate. Was set to get going with next cycle and throw that into the mix. But then saw an article saying it can cause ed and depression and suicide. Not looking to go down that road.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
45 and no issues. Doing 50mg proviron a day and coping well. Getting thru the night with no or one bio break!!!

Reaction score
You should probably stop taking anything or doing anything the is routinely enlarging the prostate. Prosate enlargement is very difficult and should be dealt with soon. Maybe you can consider reading a Super Beta Prostate review to understand what such natural supplements can do to help. See a doctor if it doesn't get better soon.

DoriDori

Reaction score
Started 25mg dbol last week. I feel some discomfort down there too. I had my doc prescribe finestride for make pattern baldness but he said it also helps lower high blood pressure and BPH(benign prostate hypo.- enlarge prostate). But, the fines takes months to reap benefits from I hear.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last year on mast mine caused a little pressure but went away

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Just frendjy FYI when you visit the doc , some give what called prostate massage. ! Let me say the teen massage is not accurate at all . It’s like he jams have up your ass squeeze your gland hard from inside other hand or assistant holds a microscope slide under the penis to obtain semen with no Sperm . It’s like midevil torture ! Horrrible ironically my girlfriend just lightly massage the gland one finger and provides oral massage on phalluss same time and instant round 2 lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
tell your girlfriend I love her

Just frendjy FYI when you visit the doc , some give what called prostate massage. ! Let me say the teen massage is not accurate at all . It’s like he jams have up your ass squeeze your gland hard from inside other hand or assistant holds a microscope slide under the penis to obtain semen with no Sperm . It’s like midevil torture ! Horrrible ironically my girlfriend just lightly massage the gland one finger and provides oral massage on phalluss same time and instant round 2 lol

New Threads