Thread: BAD pip....

Thanks

BAD pip....

So I did an injection, and so far I have been doing okay with 500mgs of primo and 300mgs test e twice weekly - all pinned in alternate glutes each time. With that amount of oil I am careful to warm the oil when I am about to inject, and change the needle to become a first-time needles as I have poked at it several times.

BUT - the one time I didnt warm it up, and I am now a cripple. I cant even drive properly. Its been 3 days and today is the worst day. What I found helped, is lying against a hot water bottle.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

Re: BAD pip....

FWIW, for muscle soreness (which may be what you're experiencing since you've already been pinning this same gear now and have not reacted to it previously), an electric heating pad works well for me. I used them to take the soreness out of my legs back when I was doing muay thai.

Another technique which works for general muscle soreness (although I've never tried specifically for PIP) is contrast showers. Warm water for 30 secs followed by cold water for 60 for as many intervals as you can tolerate in a setting.

Good luck, Mate. PIP'in ain't easy

Thanks

Contrast showers will make a man of you
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

Just take the pain

Thanks

I dont believe PIP like this exists... never experienced it and i once was stuck using the same McDonalds-straw-sized needle for the majority of a cycle back in the day. Stupid, i know but i have never had PIP that in ANY way inhibited my life. I have gotten soreness before which makes me lean slightly to the other cheek but nothing further. Weird.

Thanks

what was it- the test or the primo = that brought on the PIP?

Thanks

I will attest to this problem I found no relief besides advil. I tried alternating showers icy hot patches nothing really helped . It lasted about 6 days I think i pinned my back instead of glutes but it was a terrible experience. I even had to sleep on my stomach. good luck bro try advil it did help me a little
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 2,262 Posts

I got crippled by TNE once and kept going, I lost range of motion pinning it.

The person I got it from was learning how to brew it and I seemed to be one that got the **** up batch lol but I was 1 week out of a meet and wanted to pin it until after the meet, best meet I have had to date also lol.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Ive experienced the same a handful of times. Seems like pin position more than anything and time inbetween pinning the same sites. I would get bad pain in my lower back when pinning glutes to close from the last time. Like it spread from the site to my lower back. Might have also been pinning too high. Not a great feeling at all and sitting was a chore. Iv'e had no PIP, slight soreness and then holy shit with the same lab.

Quads and VG are my go too ones now. Maybe its because I have no ass that I get bad PIP. Who knows. And yes Andro, it does exist and just be happy you dont get it.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

ive been sittin on a baseball for a couple days myself. lol
    Stay consistent!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 922 Posts

TM - how many ml's are you injecting each time? It sounds like 5ml's or more.

Have you considered going from a 2x per week schedule to a 3x injection schedule? That's a lot of volume anyway you look at it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    ive been sittin on a baseball BAT for a couple days myself. feels good. lol
    Fixed that for you!

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    I dont believe PIP like this exists... never experienced it and i once was stuck using the same McDonalds-straw-sized needle for the majority of a cycle back in the day.
    Gnarley and bad ass Andro. Back in the mid 90's I routinely used the 18g dart when whacking the pre-loaded org sus I'd bring from Mx. I still remember the first time. I was in a Holiday Inn on the border in Brownsville, Tx. I'd make 3 trips a day over 4 days. I cut the tape off that was wrapped around the spandex short legs that were under a baggy pair of shorts. I dumped all the gear on one of the double beds. I believe I got an erection looking at all that shit. The firs time coming over was a rush.
    I still remember the sound of that thick pin piercing my skin.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Gear that is too painful you need to throw out.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Gnarley and bad ass Andro. Back in the mid 90's I routinely used the 18g dart when whacking the pre-loaded org sus I'd bring from Mx. I still remember the first time. I was in a Holiday Inn on the border in Brownsville, Tx. I'd make 3 trips a day over 4 days. I cut the tape off that was wrapped around the spandex short legs that were under a baggy pair of shorts. I dumped all the gear on one of the double beds. I believe I got an erection looking at all that shit. The firs time coming over was a rush.
    I still remember the sound of that thick pin piercing my skin.
    This is pretty much exactly how I originally used to get my gear. First time me and a buddy went down with my dad and it was funny because we had packed the speaker compartments full of gear and about 5 minutes later my dad said something like "hey guys i just heard about a few marines who got caught trying to bring steroids across the border and are still in jail for it so don't be doing anything stupid like that" lol

I had no clue what I was doing then lol. The pre-loads were what we would buy and stick ourselves in the bathroom while still over the border.

anyhow... a little down the road a bunch of my gear was taken. I had just started and enough to complete the cycle because they mainly took "extras" but was only left with one syringe/needle. I was dead-set against stopping the cycle. That needle was massive lol. You could hear/feel it going through every fiber of skin, fat and muscle. If nothing else it made future pins super easy.

I do NOT recommend this to any new guys, obviously, I could have easily got an infection but was lucky I never did.

Thanks

This is pretty much exactly how I originally used to get my gear. First time me and a buddy went down with my dad and it was funny because we had packed the speaker compartments full of gear and about 5 minutes later my dad said something like "hey guys i just heard about a few marines who got caught trying to bring steroids across the border and are still in jail for it so don't be doing anything stupid like that" lol

I had no clue what I was doing then lol. The pre-loads were what we would buy and stick ourselves in the bathroom while still over the border.

anyhow... a little down the road a bunch of my gear was taken. I had just started and enough to complete the cycle because they mainly took "extras" but was only left with one syringe/needle. I was dead-set against stopping the cycle. That needle was massive lol. You could hear/feel it going through every fiber of skin, fat and muscle. If nothing else it made future pins super easy.

I do NOT recommend this to any new guys, obviously, I could have easily got an infection but was lucky I never did.
    Yup. Garcia's Farmacia was in Matamoras. The 1st floor was/is the farmacia. The second floor is a big bar restaurant. I'd buy all my shit then head upstairs to take amps out of the boxes and tape up.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

What? Bigger and Android, you guys don't like that crunchy sound you get from pinning that same 18g needle for the tenth time lol?

Life has gotten much better for us aas "enthusiasts" don't you think?!?!

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

Ha, I did a whole cycle with those ****ing 18g preloads lol.... Good times!

Used to reuse my pins way back when. I had a container 1/2 filled with alcohol. After I'd pin i'd throw the pin in the alcohol for next time. Woot!

Thanks

Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    TM - how many ml's are you injecting each time? It sounds like 5ml's or more.

Have you considered going from a 2x per week schedule to a 3x injection schedule? That's a lot of volume anyway you look at it.
    You couldnt be more right, but I tried the quads, delts and bicep and those areas I get extreme soreness. When I did my middle delt, I couldnt lift anything for 10 days

Thanks

Did the same thing in the late 80's ,me and my brother went thru one time and these two girls were being stripped, they had (rowhipanol). They were so busy with them they looked at us and thru we went. But we learned, what you do is pay a cab driver on this side, and he'll take to the doc ,pharmacy, and while you wait you can go in the back of the pharmacy and see some girls getting donkey ****ed.. Then your cabby gets waved right thru and back to your car.