Planet fitness anyone??

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're going to ask someone to leave you better be ready to them walk out. I hope that little girl (employee) learned her lesson.

When he threw the dumbbell at the wall towards the very beginning of his tantrum he should have been detained until the police got there.

This guy would very like been knocked the fuck out if he tried this kind of shit in my gym or much worse like a one way trip to the hospital.

Cashout

Reaction score
Having formerly owned a Worlds Gym and having been tossed out of a gym before I can see both sides of this.

First, I have no idea what the guy did or why he was tossed but as a former gym owner, there has to be an understanding among all gym patrons, regardless of how "hardcore" someone thinks they are, a gym is a still a place of business. That said, I tossed a few guys out of my gym when I owned it.

Likewise, I have been tossed out of a gym before, wait for it, wait for it, for wearing a wife beater while I was training.

2007 makes a good point - walk them out. PERIOD. You never let them linger around and cause a disturbance.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao are you serious cash? A beater. There are tons of guys that wear Em at my gym. None are actually big.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where I live beaters as far as the eye can see..even fat guys

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ive never heard of getting tossed for a beater. What gym was this Cash?

Iv'e been warned about my shorts a few times that they were not workout attire. I was wearing some long enYce shorts that Iv'e had for like 10yrs, lol. They have buttons..so they are a no no.

Cashout

Reaction score
It was a club in Memphis, Tenn in 1996.

I was meeting with some of our venture capital guys that day and we where all staying at the Peabody in downtown while we hammered out the funding specifics from my company. There was a "club" just a short walk down the street. It was a decent place. I walked in a tee shirt and cut off sweat pants - typical training attire for me.

Memphis in mid-July is hot and humid so I shed the tee shirt about 20 minutes into my session. I was asked to leave after 10 more minutes.

No "put your shirt back on" just "you are not allowed to where 'muscle shirts' in this club. You will have to leave."

So I walked out side and flagged down a cab and had the driver take me to the nears Gold's Gym - about a 10 minute cab ride and I got to finish my session.

The thing about getting tossed is this - if they want to throw you out - just walk out the door and be polite in leaving. Shake hands and smile OTHERWISE you just confirm the fact that they are right in what they are doing and you are the one that looks like a jerk.

Yeah, Ive never heard of getting tossed for a beater. What gym was this Cash?

Iv'e been warned about my shorts a few times that they were not workout attire. I was wearing some long enYce shorts that Iv'e had for like 10yrs, lol. They have buttons..so they are a no no.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can see it being a club how it possibly was not allowed. But no warning or nothing, just the boot. Horrible.

I do agree with what you said about leaving politely. Just leave with a smile.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya u dont wanna be the guy screaming like a tard best to just leave

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how did he throw that dumbell at the mirror and not break it? My gym has a broken piece of mirror right in the corner by the smith machine.. weird...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM got kicked out for telling the manager to turn off the ****** rap and play some gym music.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM got kicked out for telling the manager to turn off the ****** rap and play some gym music.

LMAO!! That does not surprise me one bit.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! That does not surprise me one bit.

The Beautiful State of the Politically Open Mined, just don't disagree with them.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While we're at it, here are the other people I'd like thrown out:

-the retard doing leg extensions and talking on his cell phone
-the lady who wears that stinky "rose" smelling perfume
-the old guy who is always unnecessarily naked in the locker room and wants to know how my day was

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, so what's so bad about grunting? Lol
Also I've been to gyms where shirts are optional. Well, that was a couple decades ago. We'd just bring towels to put over the benches & stip off the shirts. Also this was Daytona Beach & the gym had no AC.

getgains

Reaction score
whats up with that rose perfume i know thers at least to of them running around my gym just about choke you

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, bad perfume should get your ass booted.

New Threads