Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Please post your goals, experience, protocols, and outcomes with long-term HGH use...

Might be the wrong forum but I want to get as many eyeballs on this as possible.

I am doing research on the the application of HGH in otherwise healthy males.

I've never used HGH myself but I am considering it and have a standing script for Nutropin AQ @ 5.4iu/1.6 mg daily.

Now, I really have no motivation to use HGH I'm just really curious as to the effects.

So, I'd like to hear some personal experiences from long term users.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,791 Posts

Re: Please post your goals, experience, protocols, and outcomes with long-term HGH use...

I've been taking 2iu 5on 2 off since April of 2012. My goals for the Gh were for recovery, anti aging & fat loss. I have commited to taking Gh for 1 year to judge the effects. I was hopeful that it would help with my joints & some tendonitis issues.

What I've noticed since taking the Gh:
    1. My skin looks better.
    2. It has helped with fat loss. I have not done any cardio at all since starting Gh & I'm eating anything & everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Re: Please post your goals, experience, protocols, and outcomes with long-term HGH use...

Ive been on riptropins now for almost two years. I have not taken more then 2 weeks off at a time. Ive done 5iu almost every shot. Ive done 5 on 2 off...3 on 4 off. eod...e3d...ive done 10iu every second day instead of 5iu ed..shit Ive just really played around with it alot. I prefer the 5 on 2 off or the 10iu eod. Those seemed to make me feel the best.

what Ive noticed is that my skin looks better. It hasnt done shit for my gray hair (which has gotten remarkably worse in 2 years and thats not blaming the gh). My joints feel as good as they did when I was 19. Ive never had joint issues though. As far as fat loss goes it def helps keep me leaner but only if I stay strict to my diet which is less then 100 carbs a day. If I eat taco johns or start to stray from the diet then I def notice in my gut that im cheating to much. I believe it has helped my muscles recover faster then normal as I rarely get soar from working out and I do work out...not text all dam day.

I am down to my last 2 kits now but Im contemplating ending my run as I just dont feel that its really worth the money it costs. Anavar leans me out alot better then gh but doesnt have the same benefits as gh thats for sure. Idk I will proly pick up 5 more kits lol

I havnt been accurately diagnosed by a doc yet but I am a paramedic and I have ran 15 lead ekgs on myself and my strip shows that I have LVH (left ventricular hypertrophy) but I am not convinced that is from the gh more then it is from the gear.

however if I had that script I would jump on it...especially for a guy in your age bracket

Thanks

Df and Cobra - thanks for taking the time to detail your experiences.

Some of the things that you two mention are interesting to me. I am not interested in gaining any more muscle or being any learner but the anti-aging aspects of HGH you mentioned are particularly interesting to me. That is what I am trying to explore and define for my own use should I make the move in that direction.

I know everyone reacts differently so these type of inputs help me stratify a range of potential benefits that are useful in helping me determine if I want to pursue HGH.

Again guys thanks for taking the time - much appreciated.

Any other experiences out that that anyone will share?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

I'll toss-in my $.02

Ran generic blue-tops for 6 mos back in 2010-2011. 2 IUs per day, 7 days. Little by way of increased leanness but did notice some benefit to recovery.

Presently running 3.3 IUs / 7 days Rips & have been for 3 mos. Much better experience in terms of efficacy & quality. Biggest bump for me was in sleep (as in I can now actually fall asleep even though I still wake repeatedly at night). Recovery is improved, and I would concur some fat loss / leanness. I get a bit of CTS on occasion, but nothing debilitating.

Good thread idea, Cash.

Thanks

Do you think the difference in what you are feeling is related to the increase in dosage or perhaps just the duration that you've used the drug?

Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    I'll toss-in my $.02

Ran generic blue-tops for 6 mos back in 2010-2011. 2 IUs per day, 7 days. Little by way of increased leanness but did notice some benefit to recovery.

Presently running 3.3 IUs / 7 days Rips & have been for 3 mos. Much better experience in terms of efficacy & quality. Biggest bump for me was in sleep (as in I can now actually fall asleep even though I still wake repeatedly at night). Recovery is improved, and I would concur some fat loss / leanness. I get a bit of CTS on occasion, but nothing debilitating.

Good thread idea, Cash.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

Originally Posted by Cashout View Post
    Do you think the difference in what you are feeling is related to the increase in dosage or perhaps just the duration that you've used the drug?
    I tend to think its a combination of a higher quality / purity as compared to the generics I had run previously as well as the slightly higher dose.

Thanks

This is a great thread. I want to live for a very long time - and if GH can help me do that then i have no issue with taking it. Thanks for starting this line of questioning....
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    This is a great thread. I want to live for a very long time - and if GH can help me do that then i have no issue with taking it. Thanks for starting this line of questioning....
    I agree with you. And I glad the guys that chimed in did, because I respect their views......

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

I've been using it for almost three years pretty much without any time off. I am now doing 2iu every other day. I use it for anti-aging only and feel it works pretty good for that...keeps the mid-section slimmer also
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

I've been using GH for about 7 months
    Now. Started with 2 iu's and a couple of
    Months ago took it up to 4 iu's.
    initially my purpose was for the anti aging
    Bennifits then I decided to up the dose
    And see what kind of muscle gains I
    Could achieve.
    Within the first few weeks the fat loss
    Was amazing!! I literally ripped up
    Like I was dieting for a compitition.
    Ok not that extreme but you get the
    Point. No cardio, just super clean diet
    2ius Hgh and I was using some Tren E.
    I've always had some hip pain, probably
    Due to the extreme amount of weight
    I've lifted with my legs over the years
    Along with lower back issues. Lower
    Back being tight and stiff.
    When I jumped up to 4 iu's shortly after
    Hip pains gone, lower back feels wonderful
    Idk if it was going to 4 iu's or just the
    Duration of being on the GH that made
    Me feel better but either way I like it.
    Other benefits, better skin, hair grows
    Super fast, sleep better, I recover
    From workouts very quick, hardly ever
    Sore.
    I'm glad I started using it, it's made me
    Feel much better and I think I'm beginning
    To look a bit younger. I'm looking forward
    To the results at the 1 year mark.
    I plan on staying on continually for
    Atleast a few years.
    Oh and btw over the holidays since
    Thanksgiving I've been eating like a total
    Pig, everything and anything. Even late
    At night. And I'm still lean.
    If I ate like this with out GH there is
    No way I'd still be able to see my abs
    And amazingly I can.

Thanks

I'll be the bad guy. I've been running growth for the past 3.5 months, at 5iu/non-training days, 10iu training days, and besides slightly improved recovery and intense dreams(slightly better sleep), I've not noticed anything else. No improvement in joint pain, no fat loss, no better pumps or fullness, nothing else. I've committed to run this experiment for 8 months, because I realize that it takes time, but as of right now I wouldn't do it again. I would like to have enough to really experiment with it, as in running 20iu/day for a few months, or blasting it for two week intervals 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/60/50/40/30/20/10iu per day, but that gets too expensive too fast and I'd wind up too divorced.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    I'll be the bad guy. I've been running growth for the past 3.5 months, at 5iu/non-training days, 10iu training days, and besides slightly improved recovery and intense dreams(slightly better sleep), I've not noticed anything else. No improvement in joint pain, no fat loss, no better pumps or fullness, nothing else. I've committed to run this experiment for 8 months, because I realize that it takes time, but as of right now I wouldn't do it again. I would like to have enough to really experiment with it, as in running 20iu/day for a few months, or blasting it for two week intervals 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/60/50/40/30/20/10iu per day, but that gets too expensive too fast and I'd wind up too divorced.
    That's sad, Sad. You should be seeing some
    Better results. Everyone's body does react
    A bit differently though. For me fat loss
    Was almost immediate. Although they say
    GH is long term before you may see
    Any descent results. What brand are you
    Using?

Thanks

Started with 3 kits of elitropins, then ran 3 kits of rips, then 1 kit of hyges, then back to rips for my last 3 or so. I have a 126iu kit of serostim sitting in my fridge, but I'm going to hold off on that until I finish my rips and use it to transition to hyges.

Thanks

Here is the thing - there is very little empirical clinical research on the application of growth hormone outside of the prescribed FDA applications for the drug.

The one study that is often cited was done in 1990 under very suspect parameters. Its authors reported that the users of HGH, on average, saw a 14% reduction in cumulatively measured body fat and an 8% increase in cumulative muscle mass.

The results of this study have never been successfully replicated in more than 20 years. So, we are left to wonder about the validity of those results.

On the anti-aging front, however, there are a number of studies that demonstrate the efficacy of HGH in older (65+ years old or older) untrained men and women. Again, however, those results were all achieved in aged populations.

In my conversations with HGH users, the results are a mixed bag and the confounding variables are numerous. Most of the subjects with whom I've spoken are also using AAS along with the HGH. Most users also indicate that they also adopted some new diet regime while using the HGH. So, again, it is difficult to determine what benefit is actually related to the application of HGH.

So, I'm still searching for some conclusions...

Thanks

I can tell you that I didn't change my diet one bit, and I blast/cruise, so there's no inconsistency there either. I've basically been able to judge the growth almost individually, and FOR ME, it's not all its cracked up to be. As a powerlifter that's not using for anti-aging, my main goals are fat loss (without having to diet, it's hard as **** to stay strong on a diet) and hyperplasia (which could take years to recognize. I'm conflicted because I want to believe its working well and is worth the money, but looking objectively at my results thus far, I'm not convinced.

Thanks

I can tell you that I didn't change my diet one bit, and I blast/cruise, so there's no inconsistency there either. I've basically been able to judge the growth almost individually, and FOR ME, it's not all its cracked up to be. As a powerlifter that's not using for anti-aging, my main goals are fat loss (without having to diet, it's hard as **** to stay strong on a diet) and hyperplasia (which could take years to recognize. I'm conflicted because I want to believe its working well and is worth the money, but looking objectively at my results thus far, I'm not convinced.
    Someone just mentioned some Elitropins
    To me last week. I've never heard of them
    So I researched them. Someone posted up
    Some blood work on this site and it showed
    Them to be bunk. Idk which ones he had
    I guess the old ones where green tops
    And the new ones are black tops.
    I did do a 200iu kit of hygetropins
    And loved them. They kept me the leanest.
    I'm on Rips now. The rips are damn
    Potent but I'm holding water on then
    As I'm reading this is happening with
    A lot of people using rips, so that could
    Make it appear that you're not getting
    The fat loss cuz of the water retention
    With the rips. Plus you're on a very high
    Dose. I went from 2ius of hygetropins
    To 4ius of Rips and my CTS got so bad
    I just had to back off last week to
    2 iu's again. I also split my dosage in to
    2 shots. One in the A.M. And the other
    In the P.M. Always post workout though.
    Idk if the shot split helps with results
    But it's working we'll for me.
    When you get your hygetropins
    Maybe lower your dose and split your
    Shots and see if that works for you as far
    As fat loss.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

The ellitropins black tops I believe tested very good...just under rips I believe

Sad, I completely agree with you brotha

Thanks

I've been running 2ius of Hygs for about six weeks, my wife has been using 1iu. We have noticed nothing. Bugger. I've just raised my dose to 3ius, nothing there as well. I wanted at least some sleep and some dreams!

We're in Australia - maybe the trip to Oz was long enough for them to lose all of their goodness, but it was in autumn/spring, so it's unlikely they got excessive heat and the shipping wasn't that slow - about ten days all up.

We're off to Canada tomorrow for four weeks' skiing. We're not taking the GH When we get back I'm planning to get back on for a couple of weeks and then get tested just to see if there's any HGH there.

I'm most disappointed for my wife's sake - she tried Var for nine days and bloated badly so had to give it up, then has tried HGH for no result. Meanwhile I'm going really well on TRT and Var works really well for me. A real bummer for her.

Thanks

Again, a big thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences!

As I wrote earlier in this thread, there are so few reliable studies that have been properly performed on younger, healthy, individuals with HGH that it makes justify the use very difficult for me.

I've debated with myself using HGH for years now and I am still inclined to pass on it since I really just don't see the opportunity to realize any benefits for myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast