Thanks

This Year I will do One More Rep for Pat Tillman.

This year I will dedicate One More Rep to Pat Tillman. Pat is no longer with us. He is waiting for us.

If he were here, he would be working harder than me. Pat Tillman had a zest for life that few ever have and in the end, his passion killed him. There is no greater story, and no sadder ending, than the Pat Tillman Story IMHO.

So, when I am tired and feel I have given my all, I will dedicate one more rep to Pat Tillman. If Pat were alive and able, Pat would do One More Rep and I for one woud give almost anything I have to see him do it.

An American success story, a man's man, and a true American Hero. 2013 is the year I will do One More Rep for Pat.

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

The final Chapter

I give my word to my God, and myself, that I will live better and work harder in 2013 and I will use these memories as motivation.

And now brothers and sisters whenever I close my eyes on my last set, and try to muster one more rep, you will know what I am thinking about and so now, you know how I roll.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Re: This Year I will do One More Rep for Pat Tillman.

I always tell u this 63 when u right a post bro everyone gets the feeling u feel u r a great writer and know how to express urself. U r a great leader to have on this board but overall u would be a great mod. Much respect brother.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 9,830 Times in 4,908 Posts

Great post, great American (Tillman and Vette).

Thanks

I have always held a great respect for this man. Pat Tillman was a true American and a Patriot in every sense of the word.

It's always good to get a reminder about people who would do ANYTHING to be here kicking ass and taking names and just living life... it makes you feel like you have a purpose, a reason, to push on harder/further/stronger. Whether that is to be like them or mimic their behavior or to be better than them or simply to honor them... it makes a good strong positive impression and makes you just want to be better.

Good post. Wishing everyone here sets and achieves some major personal goals in 2013!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Yeah you wouldn't see t.o. Or chad Johnson do what he did. Dude had enough money to do what he wanted to. But what's he do? He goes and fights for his county. That's a real man in my book. There's probably only a handful of guys in the nfl that would do that. The money squad wouldn't. We bout dat life is their motto. Mike walace , Ike Taylor, some other no namer defensive backs, Antonio brown. Hmm what do they all have in common? Hmm I'm sure you can guess it because where I come from there's a difference between the two party's and you don't have to be a certain color to be one. It's a lifestyle not your color.

Thanks

I am not sure I could walk away from a multi-million dollar NFL contract to make $1,200 a month and risk it all just out of principle. I like to think I would... but I will never know. THAT however, is why his story is so inspiring. How ironic that another of our very own would be responsible for his death. I had a great workout today and went 16, 13, 9, and 7 on my reps.... we have a lot of bros who lost arms that would love to be there lifting.... we need to shut up, be thankful, and push ONE MORE REP!

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Thank you Vette. Great story about a great American. Its only fitting that your the one that posted it.

I make this pledge. Ill do 2 more, one for Pat and one for you and SI thanks again Brother. This is inspiring.