Thread: First Cycle PCT

Thanks

First Cycle PCT

Sup guys,

I am about to come off my first cycle. I ran test e 400mg a week for 12 weeks, and 50mg winstrol for the last 40 days up to 2 weeks past my last test e injection. I have clomid on hand and was thinking about starting it 2 weeks after my last test injection and doing 50mg ed for two weeks then 25mg ed for 2 weeks. I also have 25mg stane i was thinking about popping every 3rd day to keep my estro low and hopeful to help signal the boys to produce more test.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 645 Posts

Re: First Cycle PCT

clomid 2-3 weeks after last injection at 50/50/50/50 works fine for me. you don't need to run an AI through PCT bro. stop that shit when you take your last shot. estrogen shouldn't be an issue during PCT if you ran your cycle properly my brother.

Thanks

To each his own, but IMO, run the AI through pct. You could get serious estrogen rebound when coming off.

Thanks

I've only run one cycle, but I ran aromasin through the cycle, through an HCG blast, and continuously through the first few weeks of clomid/nolva and then tapered off because I didn't think I needed it anymore. Seemed to work fine for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Originally Posted by heavydeads83 View Post
    clomid 2-3 weeks after last injection at 50/50/50/50 works fine for me. you don't need to run an AI through PCT bro. stop that shit when you take your last shot. estrogen shouldn't be an issue during PCT if you ran your cycle properly my brother.
    I have no idea why you would give this advice? Yes clomid is a selective estrogen receptor modulator but its anti estrogen effects are very weak and hardly enough to even talk about. Clomid works in a similar fashion as nolvadex when it comes to estrogen blocking. Its called a receptor modulator because it helps keep the estrogen from binding to the receptor at the tissue site..which leaves the actual estrogen floating around in your blood to wreak havoc. So ya you wont get gynocamastia but you can risk running your estro levels though the roof. When your trying to bring your test levels back up you also at the same time raise your estrogen levels through the hypothalumus via the negative feedback loop which is what can cause the estrogen rebound once you stop taking the serms. Therefore using an anti estrogen (take stane for exampe...exemestane binds to the estrogen and destroys it so it will never make it to the tissue site and it will be rendered inactive unlike a serm) and tapering the dosage after discontinuation of serms is a good idea. And if that is not a good enough answer for you then think of it like this...if you were not suppose to take an anti e during serm therapy then why is it doctor recommended?

OP...

Start you pct 10 days after your last shot...not 14. You dont need to let your test levels get that low before you start serm treatment. At 10 days your the test in your blood will be about 150mg which is plenty low enough to start pct. The sooner you attack the hpta after your test reaches physiologic levels the better chance at kick starting it.

I would run the clomid at 50mg ed for 30 days and I would seriously consider nolva as well...no reason to skimp yourself at the best chance of recovery. This is just a very basic pct. The aromasin I would run at 6.25mg ed based off your test dose.

Thanks

Thanks cobra. But the the stane I have is 25 mg in capsule form so not very easy to split into 6.25 that's why I was thinking 25 e3d or possibly e4d. I have already noticed I'm very sensitive to it so I figured that would be sufficient.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

If your very sensitive to it then don't take that much. Go to mpresearch.com and order some new shit. It will get to you soon enough. If you do what your planning your levels will be all over the place

Thanks

Or just break the caps like I do and seperate powder and add toa drink
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep