Thanks

First time cruising

Decided to cruise after this cycle, know all the risks. Have ran 5 successful pcts but decided after this cycle wanted to try cruising. Anyhow, about 5 weeks into my cruise, and I have to say. I feel better now then when I was blasting. Libido seems a lot higher and just overall feel great. Going to get bloods done to see where levels are. Put on around 13 lbs after this last cycle and have kept every bit.

Also, this is not a thread to encourage cruising, unless you're wanting to make a life out of it and risk always needing gear, do not do it. This was just my first experience with cruising and thought I'd share.

Thanks

Re: First time cruising

How old are you?

Thanks

30, little young to be cruising, I know. But I plan on using gear forever, if it shuts me down, so be it. Whether you cruise or don't, you're still risking being shut down. If I feel I need to come off, Ill do cashouts pct plan that he used to come off after being on for two years. Ive put plenty of thought into it, and after 5 cycles just decided to cruise.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Its not gonna kill you and not like anyone will talk you out of it. I cruise. Lots of others do. Just be smart, get regular blood work, use your HCG and you'll be fine. Don't go crazy blasting too frequently.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

First time cruising

Cruising now for the first time. Bad natty test levels so decided it was not a good option to pct for a subpar result... Feel better and no post cycle crash.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

i wana try it too but im 28. cant do it quite yet.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Cruising now for the first time. Bad natty test levels so decided it was not a good option to pct for a subpar result... Feel better and no post cycle crash.
    Thats the thing, I feel ****ing amazing. As long as my bloods speak for how I feel, don't see myself not cruising.

Thanks

First time cruising

I have pondered cruising as well but I can't bring myself to do it at such a young age (28). Think I will hold off to my late 30's early 40's

Thanks

I'm 28 as well and I'm 90% sure ill be cruzing. My test levels are 380 area and I'm not satisfied
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

The bottom line is, cruising is a decision that is not to be taken lightly, but if you have done the research and decided to commit to it, it's not a bad thing. I began because I found that my natty levels were pretty low (not severely but in the 400s) and for my powerlifting career to really progress, I'd need to cruise. That being said, I only blast twice a year for 6 weeks each time. Be wise, be your own man, do what you believe is right.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Well said SAD, Right now cruising seems better than blasting. Need to get bloods done, but as long as my test is where I want it, don't see the need to blast more than twice a year. Anyone should be able to make gains with 250mg test a week.

Thanks

250 isn't a cruzing MG u will ever see prescribed FYI
    They normally give ya 100 a week or 200 every two weeks( and we know this is no good for timing)
    Just make sure to get bloods so u can find your sweet spot. And some people do go up to 1500+ng/dl on 200 mg
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

cruzing right now on 300mg/week

Thanks

Cruising now at 125mg per week. Was doing 250mg week but took it down just to see if i can get by with less.

Apart from not needing PCT, the other benefit is continuing to feel great. I feel happy and my attitute is pretty good.