First time cruising

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Decided to cruise after this cycle, know all the risks. Have ran 5 successful pcts but decided after this cycle wanted to try cruising. Anyhow, about 5 weeks into my cruise, and I have to say. I feel better now then when I was blasting. Libido seems a lot higher and just overall feel great. Going to get bloods done to see where levels are. Put on around 13 lbs after this last cycle and have kept every bit.

Also, this is not a thread to encourage cruising, unless you're wanting to make a life out of it and risk always needing gear, do not do it. This was just my first experience with cruising and thought I'd share.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30, little young to be cruising, I know. But I plan on using gear forever, if it shuts me down, so be it. Whether you cruise or don't, you're still risking being shut down. If I feel I need to come off, Ill do cashouts pct plan that he used to come off after being on for two years. Ive put plenty of thought into it, and after 5 cycles just decided to cruise.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its not gonna kill you and not like anyone will talk you out of it. I cruise. Lots of others do. Just be smart, get regular blood work, use your HCG and you'll be fine. Don't go crazy blasting too frequently.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cruising now for the first time. Bad natty test levels so decided it was not a good option to pct for a subpar result... Feel better and no post cycle crash.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wana try it too but im 28. cant do it quite yet.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cruising now for the first time. Bad natty test levels so decided it was not a good option to pct for a subpar result... Feel better and no post cycle crash.

Thats the thing, I feel fucking amazing. As long as my bloods speak for how I feel, don't see myself not cruising.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
I have pondered cruising as well but I can't bring myself to do it at such a young age (28). Think I will hold off to my late 30's early 40's

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm 28 as well and I'm 90% sure ill be cruzing. My test levels are 380 area and I'm not satisfied

SAD

Reaction score
The bottom line is, cruising is a decision that is not to be taken lightly, but if you have done the research and decided to commit to it, it's not a bad thing. I began because I found that my natty levels were pretty low (not severely but in the 400s) and for my powerlifting career to really progress, I'd need to cruise. That being said, I only blast twice a year for 6 weeks each time. Be wise, be your own man, do what you believe is right.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well said SAD, Right now cruising seems better than blasting. Need to get bloods done, but as long as my test is where I want it, don't see the need to blast more than twice a year. Anyone should be able to make gains with 250mg test a week.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
250 isn't a cruzing MG u will ever see prescribed FYI
They normally give ya 100 a week or 200 every two weeks( and we know this is no good for timing)
Just make sure to get bloods so u can find your sweet spot. And some people do go up to 1500+ng/dl on 200 mg

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cruzing right now on 300mg/week

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cruising now at 125mg per week. Was doing 250mg week but took it down just to see if i can get by with less.

Apart from not needing PCT, the other benefit is continuing to feel great. I feel happy and my attitute is pretty good.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40-something, checking-in. I blast & cruise. All good advice on this thread, perhaps the best being GET BLOODWORK DONE. It's the only way to know that your E2, lipids, liver markers, etc are in-check. Definitely you can tell anecdotally based on how you feel, but don't let that keep you from a blood test at least once per quarter.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between trt and crusing. One is medically supervised, prescribed, and legal the other is not. If the decision is made to cruise blood test are not only recommended but required. Make sure you know how to read your blood test so you know how to properly manage your regimin.

Even at 30 you may qualify for trt. It's an option worth exploring. I have found after being on trt myself I have learned a great deal and am more knowledgable and comfortable with limited cycles with specific goals in mind.

SAD

Reaction score
There is much more that you didn't touch on transcend concerning the difference between TRT and cruising. For some people who compete, cruising doses have to be adjusted NOT based on their total T levels, but on their ability to keep muscle/strength. When I hang up the belt and wraps, I'll "cruise" at whatever level keeps my total T around 800, but until then, I will cruise at a whatever level keeps my bench above 400, squat and deadlift above 600, and my weight around 280+. Is this the healthiest way? Absolutely not, but bloodwork verifies that I have my other health markers in safe ranges, even if my total T while cruising is >1500, so I am doing my due diligence when it comes to longevity and safety.