Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

cashout advice pct

Hy im in week 13 of my test tren danabol cycle my stat are 230 lb, 6 feet, 30 years old my cycle looks like this (i dont use no ai in my cycle becouse im not gyno prone and i dont have no realy side efect only a little water retention who do not mind):
    week 1-14 500 mg omnadren
    week 1-10 400 mg tren e
    week 1-4 and 9-12 50 mg danabol
    week 15-17 2500 hcg eod total 8 injections
    week 18-19 100 mg clomid
    week 20-21 50 mg clomid
    week 22-23 25 mg clomid
    my question is how much arimidex ( is the only ai to which I have access) i should run in my pct especially in hcg blast . Sorry my english Any advice is welcome!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Re: cashout advice pct

Im not cashout but I do no a tad bit about steroid use and you my friend have no business running tren or test for that matter. Have you got your blood work done even once? Its guys like you that end up all ****ed up. Im actually impressed that you are using hcg however you are using it in a ****ed up way...and did you know that hcg has a very high aromatizing rate?

What sides from estrogen are you even looking for? Just cause you dont see any "sides" doesnt mean your estrogen isnt through the dam roof....

cmon son get with the program and do some effin research

and why address this to cashout...its your first post

sorry for being rude but dam man

Thanks

If your asking how much arimidex in your pct you should run...means you shouldn't be running what you are, do you know purpose of pct? And why put cash in the title? This is weird.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    If your asking how much arimidex in your pct you should run...means you shouldn't be running what you are, do you know purpose of pct? And why put cash in the title? This is weird.
    yea, esp. since its his 1st post.

OP, buddy, start tapering down on all that stuff. if your on the d bol drop it asap. Drop everything but the tes and hit up the hcg good.

you should be more concerned about recovery at this stage. Esp. after all that you ve said. you will also want to get nolva too, but need to give time for the 19nor to clear before you can start it.

Thanks

No pct plan. No AI. No bloodwork. I'm guessing even though you think you don't convert e very high, running dbol (aromatizes fast) and hcg (aromatizes fast), your E's probably sky high which also means your progesterone levels are sky high which means you're going to have a lot more problems then just trying to restart your HPTA. I'm not going to lay out a pct for you and I don't think any of these guys will either because a simple google search and you can find a pct. maybe do that and then ask how to incorporate your AI and hcg into it.

Thanks

I asked because I saw cashout posted in this forum and i saw on another forum one type of his pct . If i have bloodwork done ?every year I make my bloodwork 2 times and the last time 6 months after pct 1000 hcg EOD for 3 weeks followed by 4 weeks with 50 mg Clomid my free testosterone was 1080. If i have any idea about the side effects of estrogen? yes! and so I did not have any erection problems or high blood pressure . Last year I made ​​the same cycle grew 10 kg and I kept 6 kg after pct . On the cyce i ws run 1 mg arimidex Monday and Thursday plus 0.5 mg dostinex Monday and Thursday and again at the end we had no less than low libido problem. Anyway thank you in advance and not necessary to be ironic! and again sorry my english im from romania

Thanks

Your free test was 1080? ALL NATTY!!!???? That means you either have bull balls, or you meant total testosterone, because it's about 10-20 times what it should be.

I'm just busting your bull balls. But seriously, drop the attitude (even though you were greeted with attitude, it wasn't undeserved) and allow us to help you by understanding that your lack of research and planning potentially makes all of us look bad and helps the general public demonize AAS use.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

this is the pct i have saw and he use letro not adex
    Week HCG clomid Nolva letro
    1 M/W/F/Su 2000 1.25 M/Th
    2 T/Th/Sa 2000 1.25 M/Th
    3 M/W/F 2000 1.25 M/Th
    3 Sat/Sun 100 40 1.25 M/Th
    4 Every Day 100 40 1.25 M/Th
    5 100 40 1.25 M/Th
    6 100 40 1.25 M/Th
    7 40 1.25 M/Th
    8 40 1.25 M/Th
    9 1.25 M/Th
    10 1.25 M/Th

Thanks

why are u using letro in pct?? its about 50x too strong for pct needs. run the hcg while the long esters are clearing.

once you start clomid drop the hcg. than after 1wk on clomid solo add in some nolva too.

Thanks

thats my question i dont whant to use letro in my pct like cashout say i whant tu use adex but im not sure abouth the dose ... and sorry my total testosteron was 1080 !

Thanks

adex dosing should be 1mg EOD. or .5mg ED. that should keep you good on 500mg T or in pct.

Thanks

The problem with adex in pct, as I've said 20 times, is that it is not a suicide inhibitor, meaning you will most likely have an estrogen rebound problem when you discontinue use. The far better option, IMO, is aromasin.

Thanks

i have one more week on 500 mg omnadren and after this i whil start hcg blast for abouth 3 week 2500 hcg eod like chasout say is not a little to much ? and i should continue with adex at 1 mg eod or 0.5 ed on the blast hcg phase? and when i whil start clomid what dose of adexi should run? thank you gymrat

Thanks

If you read cashouts thread about his exit protocol he explains it clear as day why he used letro. His exit is pretty far from what a standard pct would be.

I don't see a problem tapering off an AI in your pct. But not with adex.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    The problem with adex in pct, as I've said 20 times, is that it is not a suicide inhibitor, meaning you will most likely have an estrogen rebound problem when you discontinue use. The far better option, IMO, is aromasin.
    The problem with adex in pct, as I've said 21 times, is that it is not a suicide inhibitor, meaning you will most likely have an estrogen rebound problem when you discontinue use. The far better option, IMO, is aromasin.

Thanks

Thank you for your prompt answers and I apologize if I upset anyone

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    The problem with adex in pct, as I've said 21 times, is that it is not a suicide inhibitor, meaning you will most likely have an estrogen rebound problem when you discontinue use. The far better option, IMO, is aromasin.
    The problem with adex in pct, as I've said 22 times, is that it is not a suicide inhibitor, meaning you will most likely have an estrogen rebound problem when you discontinue use. The far better option, IMO, is aromasin.

Thanks

the problem is adex is the only ai i can find in ours pharmacy

Thanks

i will try to find some aromasin next week and star with dose 12,5 mg ed from the start of hcg blast until the last day of clomid or when i start clomid i should take 12.5 eod until de last day of pct??

Thanks

You could do it either way and be fine. Impossible to say without bloodwork due to biochemical individuality, but you'd be fine with either way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast