Thanks

How does gear make you stronger?

I have been trying to find an answer to this question by browsing around, I have yet to read a good answer.

Lets say you take drol or dbol, what is it about the compounds that will actually make you stronger on your lifts?
    I would love to know the answer to this question. I guess someone who knows the science to this stuff will have a good answer.

Elite
    Thanks

Re: How does gear make you stronger?

Higher test levels.

Elite
    Thanks

I think...

Thanks

It obliterates cortisol(stress hormone) and gives a spike to your test levels much higher then a test e shot as an example. It also creates a more anabolic environment which allows nutrients to be absorbed and utilized better.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

I am going to take a stab at this one.....This answer is in no way factual science, just my theory. In regards to d-bol aside from the rise in test I also believe the intra-cellular water in your body is shifted to the extra-cellular tissue. Maybe this is why you start to feel dehydrated once the dbol is in your system (obviously you need to keep hydrated). I also believe this contributes to the massive pump users get from dbol use. The pump I get from dbol is like no other. Dont get me wrong test gives me crazy strength gains but I love the pumps from dbol. I hope someone can chime in with real scientific evidence in how compounds like drol and dbol work physiologically inside the human body. This was just my .02

Thanks

I think it's just nothing short of amazing. Everyone that I know who has used dbol or drol for a kickstart, the first thing they talk about are the strength gains. I have never used either, but for my next cycle coming up in a few weeks I will be using drol 2xday for 4 weeks to kickstart my cycle. I would really like to know how these compounds affect your body to make it get so strong in such a short time. Maybe someone can actually give us some scientific evidence on how this works. Enquiring minds would like to know....

Thanks

If you do not know, don't run it, look it up. what's simple is the anabolic environment it creates, allowing more muscle fibers to thicken and grow...fast. And it males you invincible mentally.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Mentally is most of it. Can be dangerous if you dont understand it and push heavy weight that your tendons aren't used to. Relax and push more reps with lighter weight and enjoy the more reps. Alot of times a "kickstart" isnt even needed for most IMO. Test by itself when used and understood properly is all you need. Too much of a mess can happen with all kinds of compounds when you could have just had an awesome cycle without the kickstart and be extremely happy mastering the simple things. WITH OUTSTANDING GAINS! !SHRUGS!