Ever want to tell a cop where to go and how to get there?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with that. I don't think you should be able to flip them off.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thats awesome IWGB...lol

nice explanation by the cop...fuckin joke

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's certainly a disrespectful gesture...but are you suggesting it should be a crime?

I hope not.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You sure wouldn't agree with my view on cops. I have a history of aggression toward the police in my profile. I get pulled over for speeding and half the PD shows.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mr Swartz was probably having a bad day haha. But to drag his name through the mud for sticking one of his fingers up is pretty gay if u ask me.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying its a crime. I'm saying I don't think people should flip them off thats all.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my city if u flip that finger to a cop u better get ready cuz some of them might fk u up before u get to the station:))

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck Police. Ive been harrassed by these bastards my whole life. I hate them and they hate me. They think theyre above the law. That cop should be fired for his "reason for pulling them over". He is a lying mother fucker and the court knows it.

Reaction score
Well you can flip them off if you want. Ill pass wether it ok or not, bet a cop could still make your life a living hell. Ill pass on pissing a cop off unprovoked. Lets look at it another way what would any of you do if I flipped you off. No more need to be said. Its disrespectful

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well you can flip them off if you want. Ill pass wether it ok or not, bet a cop could still make your life a living hell. Ill pass on pissing a cop off unprovoked. Lets look at it another way what would any of you do if I flipped you off. No more need to be said. Its disrespectful
When I'm driving home and they have a seatbelt check setup going they get the finger every time. This is really a DUI checkpoint where they try to manipulate drivers into talking to them.

It is disrespectful. That is the whole point. Cops don't get my respect.

getgains

Reaction score
fuck em if they cant take a joke i guess

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I'm driving home and they have a seatbelt check setup going they get the finger every time. This is really a DUI checkpoint where they try to manipulate drivers into talking to them.

It is disrespectful. That is the whole point. Cops don't get my respect.

You don't have to roll down your window either.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Cops are the biggest gang in our City so good luck fucking with them here.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do that shit to the LAPD and they'll make you eat concrete. Like SFG said, the PD is the biggest gang around in any city but especially LA. No where in LA county do they have cameras or MIC's in the cars. Why? So they can get away with anything they want. No judge is going to take your word against an officer. Believe me, I've been fucked by LAPD, said fuck the plea aggreent if I do time I do it, took the stand against them, my lawyer caught them in 4 lies and the judge still found me guilty. Since they lied I was given a reduced sentence and no time served. All over a legally owned firearm I had in my trunk. Like easy e said, fuck tha police.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Clearly spoken by someone who has NEVER had a cop try and put a case on you, or had a cop give you some street justice while your already cuffed.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Believe me, I've been fucked by LAPD, said fuck the plea aggreent if I do time I do it, took the stand against them, my lawyer caught them in 4 lies and the judge still found me guilty. Since they lied I was given a reduced sentence and no time served. All over a legally owned firearm I had in my trunk. Like easy e said, fuck tha police.

Bro, like i just said to a previous poster..he obviously never had a cop try and put a case on him. Colt, I understand your situation AND can relate!!

New Threads