AI help

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know what your are gonna say. But I fucking ran out of Aromasin and my new order hasnt shown up yet. I had a big estro problem and was trying to get it down but didnt get new shit ordered soon enough. I have nolva and clomid, can I use that till new stuff shows?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u can use nolva. it is not a anti estrogen but it does block estogen. 20mg ed should work

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but get a ai as soon as possible

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. Adex is on the way.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SERMS don't lower estro like mistah said. They attach to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue and don't allow e to attach so you won't get gyno. You'll be fine for a few days as I'm assuming you got your AI through a research company or a source which are usually pretty quick. It's not the end of the world. Unless you're extremely gyno sensitive I honestly wouldn't even worry about taking the nolva. Like dadawg always says, people are WAY too paranoid on the net about gyno. Take it from me, I've had gyno since puberty and I get more lumps on cycle. It's nothing to worry about. Trust me you don't grow bitch tits like people make you think. You'll be good bro just be more prepared next time.

What exactly was your big estro issue you said you had anyways?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you switching over to arimidex or did you mean aromasin is on the way?

I switched. Wanted to see if adex would treat me better. I. Felt like I was up and down all the time with aromasin with trying to figure out a standard dose for me.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SERMS don't lower estro like mistah said. They attach to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue and don't allow e to attach so you won't get gyno. You'll be fine for a few days as I'm assuming you got your AI through a research company or a source which are usually pretty quick. It's not the end of the world. Unless you're extremely gyno sensitive I honestly wouldn't even worry about taking the nolva. Like dadawg always says, people are WAY too paranoid on the net about gyno. Take it from me, I've had gyno since puberty and I get more lumps on cycle. It's nothing to worry about. Trust me you don't grow bitch tits like people make you think. You'll be good bro just be more prepared next time.

What exactly was your big estro issue you said you had anyways?

Yea I don't sweat the gyno as much as the feeling like shit with estro overload. Makes me tired as hell and every time I turn around I have "dirt" in my eye.. My nipples get sensitive as hell too.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Not a big fan of mixing AIs. getting dialed in isnt easy no matter what youre using..

New Threads