Second cycle suggestions

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now that PCT is underway i am thinking about next cycle. No hurry to start as i want a solid PCT first and will get bloods done to see where i am at. I have NPP and TPP on hand but just want to make sure its right for a second cycle. I also have thought about DBOL. Also researching the HCG and what part it plays in the mix. So anyway whats yal's thought on this?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi power usually for a sec cycle people do a test and dbol or test and var but at the end at least Ur usin npp which is a fast actin ester and if u can't handle sides of decca ur able to drop faster and still use tpp, but before anything u must understand how to fully use Hcg and y Its used for recovery, but enjoy this cycle ur on and take ur time last thing u want to do is b unprepared .

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not on a cycle just on PCT. Just reaseraching out a 2 cycle while im on pct. so if one decided to do dbol and test would the dosage for test go up on my second cycle? example my first cycle i did 500mg/wk test only, so would second cycle be like 600mg/week or would it just stay the same because of adding dbol at 30 or 40 mg? So the HCG then is more of a PCT and Not a AAS.
Thanks for the reply JADA
Suggestions welcome.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow no replies yet. I know the answers are in this forum. So good or bad I can take it. Lol

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I think youre fine trying tpp/npp (600/400 to start) with a dbol kickstart (30/40mg). As jada said if the npp sides are too much ( and they are less than deca sides) you can always drop the npp. But npp/deca does shut you down hard so hcg is a must IMO. Im sure other brothers will chime in but HCG can either be run 250-500 iu 2x/week sub-q while on cycle or as a blast during the last few weeks of cycle leading into PCT.

HCG is a hormone that is produced by the placenta of a pregnant woman and is essential for healthy pregnancy. i beleive HCG mimics Lutenizing hormone which causes the Leydig cells in testes to produce testosterone in a recovery effort and restores the testes to their normal size. So its not a steroid...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Power if 500mg is working for u then there is no need to raise test higher, all ur gonna get is wasted mg when there is no need for and probably increased sides. If after sec cycle u noticed that ur not making gains even if ur eating properly then i feel u can't bump up . And what ^^ this bro said.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with these guys.. I would def say go tpp/npp route.. deca is harsh for second run.. im half way thru tht cycle and sides are no where to b found.. just make sure u have ur ai on hand..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
And if you decide to run npp you should have caber on hand as well..

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks bros I really appreciate the input. So next cycle I will keep mg as suggested on Tpp/npp Still not sure about the hcg so i will keel reading on this. Thanks again

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK so I looking at the following
40mg dbol 1-4weeks ed
500mg npp 1-16weeks EOD
600mg tpp 1-16 eod
This being my first run of npp I want to make sure I have my ai and pct in order.
When should I start aromasin? Clomid and nova for pct but I'm not sure on dosage
Is there anything I need to add or change about this cycle.

SAD

Reaction score
HCG!!!!!
Luffy-Yelling.gif

What is it that you're not sure about? You're not sure if you want to recover faster? You're not sure if you want to keep more of your gains? You're not sure if you want to regulate mood while you're on?

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HCG!!!!!
Luffy-Yelling.gif

What is it that you're not sure about? You're not sure if you want to recover faster? You're not sure if you want to keep more of your gains? You're not sure if you want to regulate mood while you're on?
It's not that I am against Hcg. I just hear it is somewhat expensive is all. So is hcg ran on pct only or what? Would like to be able to figure up how much I would need and go from there.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Power I'm not flaming u but RECOVERY is the most important which = priceless
If u r worried about the price of ur recovery brother this hobby ain't for u. Pls don't cycle until u really take this serious.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hcg is what gave me a perfect recovery I believe.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what kind dosage we talking about on hcg then. This is dosed in iu

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can run it throughout the cycle, I did 500 a week or do a blast in the end of your cycle before you start pct. Do more research to get a feel of what dosage you need.

SAD

Reaction score
If you get two 5000iu vials (should run you between $50-70) you will be able to run it at 250iu/2x/week AND blast it at 500iu/day the 10 days immediately preceding PCT. This will provide you the building blocks for an awesome recovery from your first cycle.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what type syringe is used. I'm not familiar with ui

SAD

Reaction score
Insulin needle. Too easy, subq injection. Google is your friend.

New Threads