I cant even begin to describe how bad this pisses me off..

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why can't we just put these people down?

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never watched that show before. But I hope she does send that video to Congress, even though it won't change anything.

getgains

Reaction score
what would old archie bunker say to that? america, canada arent what they used to be i feel sorry for my kids every year that goes by theres alot more freeloaders and alot less hard workers

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even watch the whole thing, watched like 1 minute and knew where it was getting to.

I agree with all u

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't even watch the whole thing, watched like 1 minute and knew where it was getting to.

I agree with all u

No you don't. Watch the end

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No you don't. Watch the end

Yeah I just watched tho whole thing..... As much as I did not see that coming, for some reason I am not surprised.....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We've created this sense of entitlement!!! The security guard looks embarassed for his peeps!

SAD

Reaction score
Is nobody else curious how this yahoo is a junior in college when he can't formulate a single sentence that resembles proper english? Fucking ridiculous. I understand a high-school dropout thug drug dealer talking like that, but this mother fucker is supposed to be educated. And he will get out with some bullshit degree, get hired instead of me due to affirmative action and the employer's need to meet a quota, and I will be left bitching to my wife in grammatically perfect english. Fuk my lif.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is nobody else curious how this yahoo is a junior in college when he can't formulate a single sentence that resembles proper english? Fucking ridiculous. I understand a high-school dropout thug drug dealer talking like that, but this mother fucker is supposed to be educated. And he will get out with some bullshit degree, get hired instead of me due to affirmative action and the employer's need to meet a quota, and I will be left bitching to my wife in grammatically perfect english. Fuk my lif.

Here's what I find redundantly A typical: this "musician" has learned all the Left Wing liberal Crap to manipulate and suck off all of us. Yet no, he cannot speak correct English because these "educators" allow if not encourage this mentality to serve their agenda. Ebonics AKA as speech impediment is another way the USA is lowering the bar to accommodate these generational "You owe Me" infantile whiners. Why are so many Doctors foreigners.......it's because their education system doesn't cater to a defiant attitude of entitlement.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
speachless...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
47% of the population currently receives some sort of government assistance and pays ZERO federal income tax.

Over one-million citizens not only receive benefits and pay no taxes but get $1,000 - $4,000 paid to them from the Federal Tax digest every year.

Almost 50% of the people who file returns pay no tax and actually get money 'back'.

70% of all taxes are paid by 5% of the people.

Congress and the White House just agreed to cut $1 in spending..... for every $47 in taxes increased.

Regardless of your political bent, we simply cannot continue at this pace. Folks, we are damn near bankrupt.

Now get your ass to work, some slack jawed mother fucker who doesn't want to work or be in control of their own destiny is depending on your tax dollars..... daddy.

Paying the IRS every fucking month,
Vette

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is really disheartening.