Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: IJ refugee

  1. #1
    Member StorminMormon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    IJ refugee

    What's goin on guys? I lost my home board to some crazy shit and have just been wondering for a while. Admin told me to check this place. Looks pretty solid.

    I'm pretty new to everything. Lifted on and off through sports and the army, been serious last two years. I've got 1 cycle in my belt of test c. I'm late20's 6'1" 215 not sure on BF, but I'm defiantly in my winter weight. Waiting till I get through my annual apprentice review this March before starting my next cycle. Not concrete yet but I'm looking to do a run of test prop, npp, proviron and have some anavar and winstrol on hand.

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,543
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,645 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome brother! Sorry about you losing your board, but you'll fit right in here!

  3. #3
    Banned Tilltheend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI

  4. #4
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,531
    Thanks
    5,092
    Thanked 5,665 Times in 2,340 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome, if Admin sent you your g2g!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  5. #5
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    welcome aboard
    Stay consistent!

  6. #6
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,439
    Thanks
    5,073
    Thanked 3,398 Times in 1,820 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Im just as new as you, but welcome . These guys/galz (I think) are a good bunch (so far!

  8. #8
    Elite Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,273
    Thanks
    1,224
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 2,210 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome bud....if admin likes u then we do
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  9. #9
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,107 Times in 7,790 Posts

    IJ refugee

    Originally Posted by StorminMormon View Post
    What's goin on guys? I lost my home board to some crazy shit and have just been wondering for a while. Admin told me to check this place. Looks pretty solid.

    I'm pretty new to everything. Lifted on and off through sports and the army, been serious last two years. I've got 1 cycle in my belt of test c. I'm late20's 6'1" 215 not sure on BF, but I'm defiantly in my winter weight. Waiting till I get through my annual apprentice review this March before starting my next cycle. Not concrete yet but I'm looking to do a run of test prop, npp, proviron and have some anavar and winstrol on hand.
    Sad story about IJ but it's best that board dies. We're glad to have you here.

    Gotta say though... No booze or caffeine but Mormons can shoot gear?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #10
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 596 Times in 284 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    What's up SM...welcome.

  11. #11
    Senior Member IWannaGetBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    533
    Thanked 281 Times in 196 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI

  12. #12
    Elite g0re's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome :thumbup:

  13. #13
    Member StorminMormon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    IJ refugee

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Sad story about IJ but it's best that board dies. We're glad to have you here.

    Gotta say though... No booze or caffeine but Mormons can shoot gear?
    Yeah, Jo Smith never said nothing bout no anabolics. Booze is bad unless your usin 151 to suspend your gear and coffee is bad, caffeine stacked in my ECA stack is cool though.

  14. #14
    Member StorminMormon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    IJ refugee

    Thanks for the welcomes. The place is feelin pretty good.

  15. #15
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome home bro

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Originally Posted by StorminMormon View Post
    Yeah, Jo Smith never said nothing bout no anabolics. Booze is bad unless your usin 151 to suspend your gear and coffee is bad, caffeine stacked in my ECA stack is cool though.
    I like your style. Welcome

  17. #17
    Elite HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI!
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

  18. #18
    Elite Patriot1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    1,387
    Thanked 258 Times in 132 Posts

    IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI, brother!!

  19. #19
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,412 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to si brother.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: IJ refugee

    Welcome to SI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another ology refugee
    By Cyborg in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •