First run of tren..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So I see the end of my current cycle and have already thought what to do for next run.. Im thinking I wanna jump into the tren train.. im thinking of a test/tren/mast/var run.. im thinking tho im going to stick with short esters just incase I have bad sides.. was thinking the following dosages
1-10 test prop or tpp 50mg eod
1-10 tren ace 75mg eod
1-10 mast prop 50mg eod
6-10 var 40mg ed
With al running caber .5 eod and stane 12.5 eod
Running hcg possibly if all goes well
Pct with clomid and nolva
Does this sound like good dosages to go from dnt wanna jump in to fast.. thx j

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks pretty similar to what I am planning on running as well starting in April. though I will be running mast a little higher than that and no var for me.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Word of advice run test at least a week longer then tren. Let tren clear your system even if they're short esters.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea was wondering tht since u do tht with deca..thx

SAD

Reaction score
Up the mast to 100mg/EOD and the var to at least 80mg/day. The rest looks pretty good.

SAD

Reaction score
Also, a word of advice. When I was new to this, I did the same thing you're doing now, which is obsess over the gear and what to run and how much and planning a cycle before your current one is even done. But you need to put more effort and obsession into your diet and training than your gear usage. Don't get me wrong, learn as much as possible, but understand that you need to do the same thing with diet and training. My .02

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, a word of advice. When I was new to this, I did the same thing you're doing now, which is obsess over the gear and what to run and how much and planning a cycle before your current one is even done. But you need to put more effort and obsession into your diet and training than your gear usage. Don't get me wrong, learn as much as possible, but understand that you need to do the same thing with diet and training. My .02

Once I figured that out it's funny how the cycles are a piece of cake to plan... Cause essentially you learn you can cut on dbol and bulk with tren. Compounds don't always matter except a few like var and primo for example; or what I call "niche" gear.

pirovoliko

Reaction score

Wise words and excellent advice...and tren (plus three other compounds) would be your second cycle??

SAD

Reaction score
Once I figured that out it's funny how the cycles are a piece of cake to plan... Cause essentially you learn you can cut on dbol and bulk with tren. Compounds don't always matter except a few like var and primo for example; or what I call "niche" gear.

Exactly. I pretty much know what I'll be running for the next 10 years or so, and it's not because I've spent hundreds of hours planning it. It's because I know what I respond well to, what I need and what I don't, and how to eat and train and sleep to achieve my goals.

SAD

Reaction score
Wise words and excellent advice...and tren (plus three other compounds) would be your second cycle??

I actually ran tren in my second cycle (not with 3 other compounds), although I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. I don't generally push anyone away from certain compounds because we are all biochemically individual, and the only way to know how you respond is to try it. I've even been a supporter of those that wanted to try an oral-only cycle. That being said, I didn't realize this was his second cycle, and that being the case, I believe he needs to rethink his idea.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Thx for the advise guys always great input.. my training is good diet is clean just lacking getting calories up where u guys think it should b. But def slowly working up to this.. this would not b my 2nd cycle this would b my 4th total.. ive done pretty well with sides and al and wht not with this cycle (teste/npp) ive read a lot about this type of cycle and feel im ready.. if not I can bail thts why I picked the short ester..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Im not someone who feels he cant handle sides...I will tough it out...so I dont plan cycles I can bail on..I like to think I plan smart safe cycles which will give me solid gains but more importantly knowledge moving forward. What I wont do is add more than one new compound to each cycle...As SAD said above its important to know, especially for the future if you plan on doing this long term, how your body responds to each new compound...Cant do that if you add three compounds at once youve never run before... my .02

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So ur suggesting just run like tpp/tren ace..im not setting up a cycle to bail on but if my body dnt agree with it figured shorter ester would b better.. im just trying to learn wht me and my body like.. im putting a lot of effort in reading training dieting.. ill get there someday..

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think caber eod would be too much at that tren dosage, especially in beginning.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
So ur suggesting just run like tpp/tren ace..im not setting up a cycle to bail on but if my body dnt agree with it figured shorter ester would b better.. im just trying to learn wht me and my body like.. im putting a lot of effort in reading training dieting.. ill get there someday..

After reading everything on tren, its the one compound I really want to know how I will respond to...so I plan on running it with test only...but wont run it until I am just short of my goals and use it a finisher....right now Im 210 and 13% BF, wont run tren until im 220 and 10% or less (another year)...but not going to depend on gear for that...diet and training/cardio...

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on a tpp/tren a cycle right now. 250 tpp and 450 tren but ill probably up the tren this week to 550ish. It's very very mellow. Actually I'm really tired. Lol

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you ran mast before? If you haven't and don't know how you respond to it, I would wait. My opinion is test/tren with var at THE END is good. Keep your e in check, pop some caber twice a week, and prepare to be amazed on how much you can lift when you can't eat or sleep. As for the HCG, any 19nor cycle I would run it all cycle and blast heavy at the end before pct.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea colt never ran mast before.. just basically read up on cutting cycles and this combo from wht I read is amazing...I kept the dosages low due to never running these before.. but as always you guys have good advice and will def consider just running the tpp/tren cycle.. Hollywood wht wk you on hows the cycle going gains sides etc. Thx j

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save the mast bro. I'm not one to be against people running multiple compounds or long ass cycles or big cycles, but I think you'll be plenty satisfied just running test tren. You could eat fucking Big Macs all day everyday and still cut fat on tren. Not saying you should but my point is tren does what no other single compound can even come close to doing. You'll see what I mean when you get 3 hrs of sleep at night, can't seem to even choke down food, and still put 40-50lbs on your bench in 6 weeks.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea colt never ran mast before.. just basically read up on cutting cycles and this combo from wht I read is amazing...I kept the dosages low due to never running these before.. but as always you guys have good advice and will def consider just running the tpp/tren cycle.. Hollywood wht wk you on hows the cycle going gains sides etc. Thx j

Just started. Pinned maybe 6 times. No sides at all, horny as hell, might start with caber next week. I'm going to bump up doses

New Threads