PCT Decision

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here it is, I've had a vasectomy, I do have a problem with the estrogen accumulation as a result. I have decided to use a Steroidial Estrogen "Killer" an AI Suicidal and not a binder. As far I can tell this is best for the situation. Not much info out there for this. Jump starting the HPTA isn't a problem, it's the estro. Thanks

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So are you asking what's out there? Aromasin is the most common suicide inhibitor.

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, any info at this point would be good. I'm also wondering about the time interval for taking or a schedule, if it really matters when taken either on cycle or off or create a cycle all it's own. most cycling is established with the understanding that the gonads are intact so to speak. Even a theory would be greatly appreciated.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, any info at this point would be good. I'm also wondering about the time interval for taking or a schedule, if it really matters when taken either on cycle or off or create a cycle all it's own. most cycling is established with the understanding that the gonads are intact so to speak. Even a theory would be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell us what your blood work came in at?

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not much to work with there. Haven't had any done. That's a story of a different color. To make a long story short, some medical staff wanted to remove my appendix years ago, and my significant other stopped them and said no, they then recognized they had the wrong chart and apologized. haven't been back to medical facilities since.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not much to work with there. Haven't had any done. That's a story of a different color. To make a long story short, some medical staff wanted to remove my appendix years ago, and my significant other stopped them and said no, they then recognized they had the wrong chart and apologized. haven't been back to medical facilities since.

So who did the vasectomy?

Thread is weeeeeird.

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The vasectomy was done in 1996, the medical foul up was in 1999. Wilford Hall Medical.

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never mind, thanks anyway!

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should've known better for smart ass response for help!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No dude that's not what we are about here. He was simply saying give us a little more info. I was really confused to what you were asking.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think what POB was trying to get at is you said you have a problem with estrogen accumulation. I'm sure he was wondering how you know this considering you've never had blood work done to know exactly where your estro is.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The vasectomy was done in 1996, the medical foul up was in 1999. Wilford Hall Medical.

Damn bro that's crazy, every one here is willing to help bro u just jumped the gun to fast.

SAD

Reaction score
I just did some research for you, Poof, and I don't know why you think your vasectomy has anything to do with test levels/estrogen levels/HPTA. All it does is sever the vas deferens tubes so that your swimmers won't mix with the water and get chicks pregnant. In fact, what I have found is studies that show a man's test levels stay higher longer when he's had a vasectomy vs. men who haven't.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Should've known better for smart ass response for help!

Little sensitive when all the members are trying to do is get a clearer picture of a unique situation. Thats not what we are about here...Not cool...

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well Poof!! And he was gone...

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, truce, i jumped the gun, no hard feelings "i hope". Get ya a cup of coffee sometime. You're doing a super job. shit happening on this end. ya'll take care, and again you guys and gals are the greatest.

New Threads