Somebody Needs To Pay

G

Georgia

GET A JOB!!! Geez

1 minute long WATCH.

This makes me so effing PISSED OFF that people out here that feel SO ENTITLED!!! Your taxes need to pay for this woman's whoreness and laziness?! Fuck that this girl needs to be neutered/spayed locked up, beat up, and forced to do hard physical labor for minimum wage if ONE PENNY is going to come out of my paycheck to support her lazy ass.

UGAHAHUGHAHIUASI :tren:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, that is all over right now. I'm not one to get too political, but it bothers me when people can take advantage of the system.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drug test for welfare... Boom ... Take them kids

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's video has to be a joke or a parody.....

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a time if you couldnt take care of your kids the state would take them to a home. This would light a fire under parents to provide. Now we give them money to make more kids.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No.... In most cases they still take them. But apparently there local DCF don't see a problem with 15 kids

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That phrase she uses at the end... About how somebody needs to be held accountable... Somebody fed her that line. I think we know which wing they come from.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah you know who has to pay? Me that's who.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be banned if I say what I want to say so I will simply say that this disgusts me...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Insert racist comment here ^^^ lol

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deadbeat lowlife trash. If you cant FEED'em, dont BREED'em!!! . There is the future of America folks.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit is crazy man. This is happening at a alarming rate too. Michael Jackson said it best "if u can't feed ya baby, then don't have a baby" that's the first words in that song wanna b starting somethin.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for PFMs comment on this one.....

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to obama land people, why should we be surprised. If a Man not work he ought not eat....plain and simple. It is just too easy to for fucks to stay at home. I know this one family who took and 5 year old boy and 7 year old girl in after there mother was locked up for drugs. The man left for work one morning and the 7yr old girl asked the wife.."where is he going/" Wife said to work. Little girl didn't say much after that until the next day, he left again. She said the same thing but added "He goes everyday??" Wife said yes that is how we pay for house and food and clothes. Little girl says "He has it hard because mommy just went to her mailbox every week and got that money!" True story, I have many on this subject.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for PFMs comment on this one.....

It's that nonsense of entitlement that used to be frowned upon has become acceptable. All these pukes that want to ride the victim pity party and listen to the propaganda in the fucking rap bullshit as they glorify the ghetto. No one is holding the bar high, maybe the Asians and Middle Eastern, but around here everyone wants to dress, speak and behave like *******.

The decline of a empire is evident when the rich emulate the poor.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
15 kids!! That's crazy!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drug test for welfare... Boom ... Take them kids

I agree , if they were to do that drug test game is over but even if they didn't there needs to be some pressure put on these people jerking the system.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't even want to get started. This is not about race, its about attitude.

Every time I hear a politician say the rich need to pay their fair share. That's such bs. Family's earning under $50,000 pay effectively no federal income tax and Obama wanted the rich - anyone earning over $250,000 per year to pay more (39.6% to be exact). I can tell you people earning $250,000 per year are not rich, they are simply produtive. Rich people are far too smart to earn wages (income) of $250,000 per year. They take capital gains and pay around 15% tax. All that happens is the productive get penalized and taxed into oblivion. Video's like this make me want to break something.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mutha Fuckin Piece Of Shit Parasite.

New Threads