Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Help with ordering a package

So i want to order gear online but my gf cannot know! she is always the one who's home and i know she would probably open the package lol so what do i do? Im in Canada, should i get a P.O box? or what i was hoping i could do is give the proper name and city on the mailing address, but the wrong house address, then it would be held for me at a facility? thx!

Thanks

Re: Help with ordering a package

My advice. Talk to her, get her to accept it. You're going to do it whether she approves or not. Hiding things from your significant other is never a good idea. If you want a future with her, work it out. Or don't do it. She will eventually find out, and it will be much worse then. Explain to her the facts behind gear, and not the media bullshit. Make her watch bigger, stronger, faster. If she still says no....find a new girlfriend, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 2,194 Posts

Take creatine and use jumping jacks as a pre workout adrenaline rush
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by Omegareign View Post
    My advice. Talk to her, get her to accept it. You're going to do it whether she approves or not. Hiding things from your significant other is never a good idea. If you want a future with her, work it out. Or don't do it. She will eventually find out, and it will be much worse then. Explain to her the facts behind gear, and not the media bullshit. Make her watch bigger, stronger, faster. If she still says no....find a new girlfriend, lol.
    Haha that sounds nice when you say it but she would be way to pissed for alot of different reasons lol id rather just hide from her, also her little brother is always off and on staying with us and i know he wouldn't open my shit.. but it still sketches me out thx tho haha

Thanks

Ya I'm all about proper communication. My girl is completely in the know! I tell her and show her everything. And just talkkng to her about aaaaS and showing her educational videos like "bigger stronger faster" she is both ok with my use and has even now tried anavar her self

All she needs is a proper education
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Theres other reasons besides the use that she would be pissed about... like how im wasting my money and other reasons i dont want to get into, but please anyone to answer my question

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    Ya I'm all about proper communication. My girl is completely in the know! I tell her and show her everything. And just talkkng to her about aaaaS and showing her educational videos like "bigger stronger faster" she is both ok with my use and has even now tried anavar her self

All she needs is a proper education
    If you have a real solid relationship the woman will want to share this experience with you and something like the above may happen.

Mine has been worried about being able to have babies so she has not used any AAS but she pins me regularly and i know she enjoys it.

Thanks

Even though I think hiding it is worse in the long run
    U can do few things. For starters

1:Ask a friend to receive package at his house
    2:Send to parents house and let them know its a gift for her u don't want her to open
    3r sure a PO box.. But this option wouldn't by my choice at all due to alot of sources require signature on delivery

Thanks

Ya my lady hits my delts for me .. Just seems weird to do yourself

Thanks

WTF. Listen, do not have it sent to the wrong house with your name on it. Holy hell you're asking to be arrested. My honest advice? Your girl is right, you shouldn't be wasting your money, lying to her, and getting yourself busted (alongside putting the source at risk). If you don't have the money, have to hide it, and are dangerously ignorant on the subject, then you have no business using.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Don't ever tell your girl you use gear. Go get a P.O. Box, thats none of her business.

Thanks

U must not have a strong relationship^^^^ in this crazy game of life if I can't trust my partner who I live with I have no one

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tilltheend View Post
    Don't ever tell your girl you use gear. Go get a P.O. Box, thats none of her business.
    This is why I hate absolutes. Don't ever? Isn't this largely individual and subjective? I wanted my girl to know from the get-go because that's how you build a lasting, healthy relationship, with trust and communication and full disclosure. I know the risks I take everyday, whether it's pulling out into traffic, having a pack delivered to my receive address, shit I could choke on my ****ing oats, and the "risk" I take having my girl know about my use is the least of my concerns. When you are old enough to date (I'm not blaming your mom, she's doing what's right) then you'll make the same mistakes I made until you realize the basis for creating a meaningful relationship. I don't claim to know much about women, but I know how to keep mine happy.

Thanks

Yes! thank you haha and SAD, i was going to send it to my street but just purposely mess up my house number, so i know no house exists that the package is being sent to, then i could just pick it up at the sending bay, and its domestic, but im still researching into this..

Thanks

Tilly you are a nice guy about 43% of the time but you are one crazy mofo and constantly contradict yourself... you always talk about how well you treat a woman and what a sensitive guy you are and all that shit but then you spout some shit like the above and it's like you are bi-polar. WTF?

Sorry to hijack the thread. Im done

Thanks

If it's domestic, then you are being even more reckless than I originally thought. Think about the source MuscleBird, think about it. Is getting a pack seized from Thailand going to trigger an investigation into the source? Probably not. But domestically, you risk that man/woman's livelihood, freedom, and reputation, by not being able to "play it straight". How long have you been with this girl? Does she display signs of being vindictive and neurotic? If you answered "greater than 3 years and no", then you need to begin the talks. Educate her, as has been said many times, and develop a budget that will allow you to save a small amount of money each week until you have enough to purchase EVERYTHING, including PCT, needles, syringes, alcohol swabs, ancillaries, and the gear itself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

well if you live with her im assuming you ve been together a long time, (1-3yrs prolly) so if its been that long you should be able to tell her. Let her know you want to do it, your going to do it and you want her to be okay with it all.

my lady goes to have her hair done and its 425 bux.... she does other shit like tanning, endless skin products and shes only 27....lol

my point, women have their stuff and we have ours. Dont get all up on her about the shit she likes that you see as pointless or a waste of money and ask her to do the same.

if its only been a short time together id keep it from her. All the past ladies i was with i didnt tell til things were serious....

Thanks

laughing all the way to the bank

Thanks

Just figure it out your a grown man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,869 Times in 950 Posts

This is subjective topic. Some share the info with their significant other some don't. There is no right or wrong answer. However, remember over 50% of relationships end and if your x-wife or x-gf really wants to bury you she can call the cops about your stash and that's a real problem (yes - this really happens).

In my 1st marriage I could not discuss it. I used a local gym source and gear never was in my home.

Now that I am on trt and on my 2nd marriage I am open with my wife and she actually injects me over 50% of the time.

There are no simple answers here. However, I tell you that your not ready yet. You've not thought it through thoroughly and if your considering an online source do more research. You could have more problems than your g/f and where to send your gear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast