Telling wife about gear

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread about this already, yet I'm at work and can't find it from my phone. I figure I will share my experience, maybe it will help someone else.

I've been on test for about 7-8 weeks so far, I was hesitant to tell her because of her strong opinion about being against rec drugs and heavy drinkin (which I agree with).

I have been slowly working up to the subject, mentioning little things here and there. We have talked about Lance Armstrong getting his medals taken away, both agreeing that you don't take a PED and automatically win a Tour De France. You don't take steroids and be able to hit a 90mph fast ball for a home run the next day. She understood that it takes just as much, or more training and hard work as someone is isn't on gear.

Explained to her about how its a myth your dick shrinks because of steroids when she mentioned it. Ect.

Sex with my wife had been amazing the past month or so, you know how that goes with a teat cycle. (Its always been good, but its been noticeably better).

I asked her if she wanted to watch a documentary on sports and body building, she agreed. Last night we watched Bigger Stronger faster. She was not into the movie at first and says to me "this isnt about sports, its about steroids You ass".

She then got into the movie, we watched the whole thing and she said to me, " wow, I always thought steroids were way worse because of everything you 'hear' in the media".

She then agreed with me, why not let the pro athletes use them, it clearly makes them bigger and perform better and says if she's paying 300$ to see a Yankee game she wants to see big huge guys hitting home runs, football players making 60yard catches, hard tackles, mma fighters beating the shit out of people. No one wants to watch scrawny pansies. It entertainment, make it entertaining.

So we then had sex after the movie for about an hour, and she says to me, "ya know, I don't care if you use steroids, it just better not effect this great sex we have been having". I said babe, I hate to break it to you but why do u think it got so good all of a sudden?

Needless to say, she then says " wow, so that's what its been?! You better not stop!!

Next step is to work on her pinning me. Not sure if she will, but eventually I bet I can get her to do it.

Went way better than I thought.

Tell your wife or girlfriend. Ease her into it. You will be surprised, if she loves you, she will stand by your side regardless of your decisions. If not, leave that bitch.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice. Once they understand the truth behind steroids, people are usually more understanding.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good post. absolutly true about telling your sig other if it is a serious relationship. if they really love you you should not have to hide it. just have a discussion with them about it and explain why it is important to you and why they are not as bad as the media portrays them to be. the movie bigger faster stronger helped me drive the point home.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Secrets are secrets and they can and will wreck a relationship, especially with a woman. Good job and a great post you little fucker.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya my lady knows and pins me .... I am glad this kinda post have been trending lately because I have been upfront for a wile now an thought I was the only one

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My old lady dislikes the use of needles so I tell her im on PH. (Im not) but shes happy.

Reaction score
I had a similar experience except I just explained the benefits of aas use and showed her how the media makes steroid use seem like a bad thing but really isn't. I used the web and all the research I had done for my own knowledge. I had sites and articles bookmarked to back up everything I was telling her. Being over 45 helped a great deal too because of depleting test levels as we get older. The movie would have probebly been easier but she knew I knew what I was getting into by the time I was done. And yes I do think if you love the one your with you should not keep secrets.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enjoy it. I got lucky man, my current wife understands 100%. Matter of fact she knew when we met I was on AS, her Dad was a Gearsmith.

Now my other 2 Xs those bitches would have me taken down first chance they could. Be careful. Its certainly a risky move to let someone else know.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enjoy it. I got lucky man, my current wife understands 100%. Matter of fact she knew when we met I was on AS, her Dad was a Gearsmith.

Now my other 2 Xs those bitches would have me taken down first chance they could. Be careful. Its certainly a risky move to let someone else know.

I hear ya. Mine is cool as hell. I got lucky this time.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I try to tell my wife everything. She new when I got on trt from the doc/clinic, I showed her test results, etc. and she was very reluctant to buy into me needing anything. I told her it would help everything, my fatigue, my weight, sex life, etc. She was like I guess so, but I don't think you need steroids...."I said it's not steroids it's testosterone therapy!....lol. I hung my hat on the therapy thing for a while, but she just keeps saying "why are you taking steroids, you're getting too big, etc." I quite going to the clinic $$$ and she knows I'm getting them elsewhere so now she sais "you have no idea what you're shooting up or where it's coming from"! It's hard to argue that one, I tell her I've found a community of much trusted bros who are all in the same boat and I know what I'm doing. Truth is out of sight out of mind, she only brings it up if she sees me booting or looking too jacked...lol. Tell the wife otherwise when she finds your gear she'll think you have all kinds of secrets.

Reaction score
ya my wife found my stash one day, and was more mad at the fact I had been hiding something from her, started asking what else am I hiding...she said she kinda knew all these years but was waiting for me to tell her.....it is a big reilef once you dont have to hide it from them...
She wont pin me cause she hates needles, but bought me a nice needle dispensing kit for my birthday...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my wife kinda knows but doesnt wanna talk about it.. she knew i used gear when i was in my early 20's.. however i dont use anything close to what i did when i was younger

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife knows also. She loves the sex life improvement( 2 times a month to 2 times a day). I have a great wife and would not trade her for 10 of any woman in the world. Trust is a building block for a lasting happy life.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife knows about what i do from the beginning, she pins me all the time.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea aas is just one of the things the lady does like that i do and wont change.....

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I told my wife and she said I want some. so she's running 20mgs of test cyp per week. she's 5'1" 50yrs old 105lbs and more ripped than any 25yr old I have ever seen. Great marriage.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very nice bro. Always better not to have to hide things. My wife is the shit. She did all my pins for the first 8weeks. (She's a nurse practitioner) She wasn't wild about the idea at first but she knows I'm going to do what I'm going to do. She would rather be in the loop. I tell her all. Even when it sucks. She never bats an eye. Well maybe once in a while...

oldskool954

Reaction score
My wife is a nurse and she's like go get sum fukin steroids il put them in your ass for you! With that evil smile on her face anything to bring me pain and relieve her stress. I ain't gonna complain about it.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both of my girlfriends know. One of them doesn't care at all. The other doesn't like it but is glad I told her.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both of my girlfriends know. One of them doesn't care at all. The other doesn't like it but is glad I told her.

Which one doesn't care......the upper or lower peninsula?

michimap_zps00d8ceb1.jpg

New Threads