Front loading long esters? Good or bad?

oldskool954

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been doing a lot of research on everything aas. Thinking about doing a first cycle. Curious if anyone has any experiance with front loading say test e. example-800mg for first injection then 400mg a week after that. Does it help with how fast the e kicks in and is it worth time and the extra juice up front? Thanks!

oldskool954

Reaction score
Thanks for the link that is a good read. I would still like to know if anyone else has had experience with front loading like this? Did It work as hoped for them

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jump in the chat box, maybe someone will see and can answer you right on the spot. I know a few members as in that stickey believe in it.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done frontloading and kickstarts, it's my experience kickstarting is better. Get some Test P or Test PP.

oldskool954

Reaction score
By kick start you mean prop for first 4 or 5 weeks till e kicks in?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never got much out of it.... I also tried blending a long and short ester and pinning them together and that was so-so. I prefer kickstarting and in fact I am in the midst of doing that right now with Tren A/E.

Respect,
Vette

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done frontloading and kickstarts, it's my experience kickstarting is better. Get some Test P or Test PP.

How bout rear-loading with some good old PP?

SAD

Reaction score
I am an advocate of either. The only reason I'd recommend one over the other is because some guys already have made their order and don't have test p or TPP on hand, so it's just easier for them to frontload. The science behind it is ironclad and the anecdotal evidence is abundant.

oldskool954

Reaction score
How bout rear-loading with some good old PP?

I'm not to familiar with rear loading sounds uncomfortable. I know plenty about rear unloading maybe il just stick with what I know. ;) thanks

oldskool954

Reaction score
See I've read a lot of conflicting posts on front loading seemingly split down the middle on effectiveness. I am interested in prop for kick I suppose but like I said I've yet to actually cycle and don't really wanna pin 4+ days a week out the gate. But I am interested in keeping cycle short like 9-10 weeks with a good 7-8 weeks of gains. Not out of being scared of being on longer just due to liking the idea of being shut down for shorter time and less anxious waiting for e to kick in. As far as test pp I know of it never but never met anyone whose heard of or seen it. I guess it falls between prop and e on the ester life scale?

SAD

Reaction score
See I've read a lot of conflicting posts on front loading seemingly split down the middle on effectiveness. I am interested in prop for kick I suppose but like I said I've yet to actually cycle and don't really wanna pin 4+ days a week out the gate. But I am interested in keeping cycle short like 9-10 weeks with a good 7-8 weeks of gains. Not out of being scared of being on longer just due to liking the idea of being shut down for shorter time and less anxious waiting for e to kick in. As far as test pp I know of it never but never met anyone whose heard of or seen it. I guess it falls between prop and e on the ester life scale?

I like your line of thought about length of cycle. In my experience, and that of a few close buddies, frontloading is absolutely effective and noticeable. From a scientific standpoint, as I already said, it is ironclad. It is literally impossible to NOT get your circulating blood serum levels up to the desired level faster when frontloading.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is literally impossible to NOT get your circulating blood serum levels up to the desired level faster when frontloading.
Ya lost me on the double negative. You're implying that it is literally not possible to get your circulating blood serum levels up to the desired level faster than when frontloading.....correct?

SAD

Reaction score
Ya lost me on the double negative. You're implying that it is literally not possible to get your circulating blood serum levels up to the desired level faster than when frontloading.....correct?

No, that isn't what I'm not saying. What I am not saying, is that you can't not use frontloading ineffectively. :))

Seriously though....what I am saying is, when you frontload correctly, you WILL get your serum levels up faster, period.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, that isn't what I'm not saying. What I am not saying, is that you can't not use frontloading ineffectively. :))

Seriously though....what I am saying is, when you frontload correctly, you WILL get your serum levels up faster, period.

lmao......

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will you not say what you can not avoid doing please?

It hurts my head..........

I think, therefore I fall asleep.
Vette

Reaction score
I've never frontloaded long esters but always kickstart with prop. I love me some prop.