Thread: Pain meds.

Thanks

Pain meds.

What's up all. Messed up my back quite bad the other day. Doing deads, felt a crunch. Waited for some intense pain but it never came. Next day it felt like a pinched nerve which is what it still feels like. Def can't touch my toes. There is a lot of pressure very low in my back almost down to the tail bone.
    Anyhow, I've hurt my back before so I know it just takes time usually a week or so to feel ok. I'm like 5 days out and it's still a pretty intense pain. I'm really wanting to take something at night just to take the edge off so I can sleep. I'm not getting even 4 hours right now cuz the discomfort.
    I never take any kind of pills but my girl has some norcoes. Would it b cool to take these while in the middle of my cycle? Test, eq, mast, dbol. Thanx for lookin and any opinions.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Re: Pain meds.

Pain killers just mask the pain. Flexeril (muscle relaxers actually treats symptoms) and help promote healing the strain/pull while they relieve pain and spasm.

Ice/heat also relieves the spasm. Years ago a Chiro told me the sleep on my side legs straight was some of the best advice ever.

Typically 5-7 days and you'll start to bounce back, if not see a Doc.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Oh sweet. I think she has those too. So no worry on blending with aas.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

I am overly paranoid about liver issues. So I would drop the dbol first and take them only if you feel the need. Remember they are highly addictive, cause constipation (which is even worse when you're eating lots of food), and are a scheduled drug that is tested for at most jobs.

Only you can make the decision, but if I had my life to do over again, I wish I would have just stayed away from them.

Good luck,
    -Sam

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Ice the shit out of your back!

Thanks

There are no known interactions between muscle relaxers and AAS

Thanks

Originally Posted by samcooke View Post
    There are no known interactions between muscle relaxers and AAS
    I agree, I've not had any problem with Flexeril and gear. I do recommend dropping the dbol has the "pump benefits" are preciously what you don't want until this issues is completely over.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

Ice and ibuprofen have always helped me. Stay away from heating pads and hot tubs.

Elite
    Thanks

Depending on what she has. Vic and Lortabs and shit like that has high doses of acetaminophen in it so I wouldn't mix it with an oral.

Thanks

You need a pretty high dose of acetaminophen to be toxic, it should be used however in acute injurys bee NSAIDs because NSAIDs block certain factors that help heal initially. Ice it, rest it, go see doc if needed. Flexeril does help quite a bit as mentioned
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Norcos have the lower does of acetaminophen than the regular vicodins do. They are for people with acute pain that have to take a lot of them and cant take the regular ones because they would have to take so many of them and all the acetaminophen can mess you up in a number of ways. Normal vicodins have 5mg of the narcotic and 500mg of acetaminophen. Vicodin ES have 7.5mg of the narcotic and 750mg of acetaminophen and there are big ones if I remember correctly with 10mg narcotic and 1000mg acetaminophen. But the norco have 10mg narcotic and only 300 or 325mg of acetaminophen which is easier on the stomach/liver etc. They are STRONG bro...

Also... from what I understand if it is a nerve issue no amount of narcotic pain killers will help or even alleviate the pain. I knew someone with major nerve damage and they said they couldnt use regular pain killers like that because they did noting since it was nerve pain. It may make you drowsy enough to sleep but you could just take a sleeping pill if thats what you're trying to do.

I would recommend as the other guys have above to give it a few days... take a tylenol PM or something if you need help getting to sleep but just be careful with all this stuff.

Thanks

Stay away from narcos.....

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Painkillers will do nothing as far as healing
    You. Won't do much for nerve pain
    Either. They will put a beating on
    Your liver if your taking orals.
    Your best bet is to go to a chiropractor
    Let him adjust your back and get a
    Muscle relaxer from your doctor.
    Don't work out until its healed.
    You can make it worse if you do.

Elite
    Thanks

I had some major back issues a while ago, i remember going to sleep almost crying and waking up with a sharp pain in my lower back, it would go all the way down to my toes, welli never tried Vicodin or anything like that, instead i got a muscle relaxer pill, its called Diclofenac, it takes the pain away for a bit but like someone mentioned before your not fixing the problem, good luck.

Thanks

And btw. This is just my opinion
    But this is exactly why I don't do
    Dead lifts. Too risky on your back.
    I don't think they are worth it.
    Your back is the one thing you don't
    Want to **** up. You **** your
    Back up and you can't do shit!
    Tie your shoes. Sit, stand, sleep, workout
    Or even walk right.
    Some guys love them. I don't think
    They are worth the injury.

Thanks

Ice ice baby!!! Wrap a bad of ice in a towel and apply. Take 1mg of Lorazepam before bed if u need to sleep and apply ice. I had similar injury from heavy ass bent over rows. 3 nights of ice and good rest was all I needed. In a towel u wont burn the skin and u can just fall asleep with ice on the muscle. Many hours of ice and lying still is what helped me best. Throughout the day I would also apply some Biofreeze 3x daily. Very soothing. !SHRUGS!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SHRUGS View Post
    Ice ice baby!!! Wrap a bad of ice in a towel and apply. Take 1mg of Lorazepam before bed if u need to sleep and apply ice. I had similar injury from heavy ass bent over rows. 3 nights of ice and good rest was all I needed. In a towel u wont burn the skin and u can just fall asleep with ice on the muscle. Many hours of ice and lying still is what helped me best. Throughout the day I would also apply some Biofreeze 3x daily. Very soothing. !SHRUGS!
    x2. Im a biofreeze user too! Bet you smelled just fantastic!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Norcos have the lower does of acetaminophen than the regular vicodins do. They are for people with acute pain that have to take a lot of them and cant take the regular ones because they would have to take so many of them and all the acetaminophen can mess you up in a number of ways. Normal vicodins have 5mg of the narcotic and 500mg of acetaminophen. Vicodin ES have 7.5mg of the narcotic and 750mg of acetaminophen and there are big ones if I remember correctly with 10mg narcotic and 1000mg acetaminophen. But the norco have 10mg narcotic and only 300 or 325mg of acetaminophen which is easier on the stomach/liver etc. They are STRONG bro...

Also... from what I understand if it is a nerve issue no amount of narcotic pain killers will help or even alleviate the pain. I knew someone with major nerve damage and they said they couldnt use regular pain killers like that because they did noting since it was nerve pain. It may make you drowsy enough to sleep but you could just take a sleeping pill if thats what you're trying to do.

I would recommend as the other guys have above to give it a few days... take a tylenol PM or something if you need help getting to sleep but just be careful with all this stuff.
    Now by law they can't have more than 350mg acet in them. I have a good friend who owns a pharmacy and he had to send all his 10/500 stuff back at years end. They(FDA) wouldn't even let him sell what he had left. You shouldn't take more than 1000mg a day especially if you are already taxing your liver. Granted it takes some time to cause major damage but why risk it, everybody reacts differently.