Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Tren A stuff

  1. #1
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Tren A stuff

    Those that can't run tren a, why? I'm not talking about night sweats or trensomnia type sides. I recently started a tren a cycle (tren/tpp). I'm getting serious pain at the injection sites. It's good tren but maybe I react to the EO or something. Pain, swelling, hot to touch, lethargy, low grade fever. This all subsides after about 36-48 hours then its time to pin again. Ive never ran an acetate ester prior to this. Will all acetates do this to me? Are all Tren A made the same or is there a chance another lab's recipe would be ok? Would Tren E do this? I know some people just can't run ace and if that's the case ok but I still want to run tren in some form if it's possible.

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    Those that can't run tren a, why? I'm not talking about night sweats or trensomnia type sides. I recently started a tren a cycle (tren/tpp). I'm getting serious pain at the injection sites. It's good tren but maybe I react to the EO or something. Pain, swelling, hot to touch, lethargy, low grade fever. This all subsides after about 36-48 hours then its time to pin again. Ive never ran an acetate ester prior to this. Will all acetates do this to me? Are all Tren A made the same or is there a chance another lab's recipe would be ok? Would Tren E do this? I know some people just can't run ace and if that's the case ok but I still want to run tren in some form if it's possible.
    Could be the EO. Some people are allergic. Could be the short ester. They tend to be more painful... Try tren e and see what happens.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,433
    Thanks
    4,935
    Thanked 5,397 Times in 2,263 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    Those that can't run tren a, why? I'm not talking about night sweats or trensomnia type sides. I recently started a tren a cycle (tren/tpp). I'm getting serious pain at the injection sites. It's good tren but maybe I react to the EO or something. Pain, swelling, hot to touch, lethargy, low grade fever. This all subsides after about 36-48 hours then its time to pin again. Ive never ran an acetate ester prior to this. Will all acetates do this to me? Are all Tren A made the same or is there a chance another lab's recipe would be ok? Would Tren E do this? I know some people just can't run ace and if that's the case ok but I still want to run tren in some form if it's possible.
    Tren A should be pinned every 24 to 48 hours most do it every day with smaller shots if your [inning 36 to 48 hours your shot are too big for you until you adapter to aas better and this takes time.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    I agree. I am running tren a right now and am 3 weeks deep. I am pinning just over a half a cc every day. I started off with 1 cc eod but felt a little ill, lethargic, and unstable. A few days after I switched to every day pins, I started to feel a little better. Still a little lethargic but not nearly like I was feeling before. I would try small pins every day first before jumping into a long ester. Then if that doesn't pan out, then it could possibly be the EO and tren e would be a better bet.

  5. #5
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    I'm pinning every other day. I guess the times I listed above were not accurate. I'm doing 1.5ml each shot.

    Thanks for the advice

  6. #6
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,433
    Thanks
    4,935
    Thanked 5,397 Times in 2,263 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    I'm pinning every other day. I guess the times I listed above were not accurate. I'm doing 1.5ml each shot.

    Thanks for the advice
    That's your reason right there 1.5ml a shot and damn it you never ran tren in your life you should only be pinning 350mg week that is 50mg a day.

    Your pain is you pin load bro plain and simple guys that pin stuff like tren a that high have ran it for many years or at least many cycles even if short cycles on and off.

    It's tren bro not something to play with be smart lower you dosage and pin less per shot.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  7. #7
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    I'll try it. Thanks

  8. #8
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    SFG is dead on brother. Keep your doses small and your concentrations small until you are desensitized IMO. Even now I will split a dose of say T500 in to two .5ml shots rather than 1x 1ml shot for example. I don't have to but it's more comfortable for me to add a little GSO or other compound to cut it and split it.

    It's different for everyone and I know some leather asses who can shoot ****ing tabasco sauce - 5ml in their eyes. I am just not that guy... and I'm pretty .... no knots on my gluteous magnificiant bro...lol

    Best of luck and respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  9. #9
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Here's my next question.

    I'm running TPP with it on a MWF schedule. On those days should the tren shot be seperate? I'm thinking about doing .25ml in two spots with tren to see if that makes it a little more enjoyable.

  10. #10
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    Here's my next question.

    I'm running TPP with it on a MWF schedule. On those days should the tren shot be seperate? I'm thinking about doing .25ml in two spots with tren to see if that makes it a little more enjoyable.

    .25? Brother that would still only be .5 ml of tren ... I wouldn't shoot myself twice for .5ml of tren. If you are going to shoot .25ml twice, split the test with it so you are pinning say .25ml tren mixed with .75 ml TPP for a one ml shot.

    Yes, you can mix compounds in the syringe...

    Does that make sense?

    Keep us posted and if the tren still causes pip - try another lab or tren e or both. I have run some pretty wicked Tren (recently Tsunami Labs Tren A 125) but I have never had pip from it.

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    No pip at all. That must be some good tren. I have some pip with every tren I've tried and I'm only pinning .6 cc's at best. Is tsunami tren ugl?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    And I agree with Vette63 for sure. Definitely mix the test with the tren as listed above assuming you are running the npp at that dose. Or you could even just shoot the TPP everyday as well as the tren which would lower the amount of TPP needed in each shot. For example, if you are running the TPP at 1 cc eod or mon, wed,and fri, then if ran Ed, then it would only be a half a cc each day and take one day off from shooting the TPP so that you are shooting it 6 times instead of 3 cutting the doses in half as described above. That way you are shooting the tren Ed to lose the pip and sides and since you are shooting Ed anyway, might as well just mix in the TPP and lower the amount of gear in each shot. Just a suggestion. Pinning short esters Ed helps keep blood levels stable regardless of the compound.

  13. #13
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    M
    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    .25? Brother that would still only be .5 ml of tren ... I wouldn't shoot myself twice for .5ml of tren. If you are going to shoot .25ml twice, split the test with it so you are pinning say .25ml tren mixed with .75 ml TPP for a one ml shot.

    Yes, you can mix compounds in the syringe...

    Does that make sense?

    Keep us posted and if the tren still causes pip - try another lab or tren e or both. I have run some pretty wicked Tren (recently Tsunami Labs Tren A 125) but I have never had pip from it.

    Respect,
    Vette
    I was asking because I have done .5ml of just the tren to see if that would help and it didn't make much difference.

    Just did .25 ml in each quad. Better already. Previously my knees would ache before I got the needle out. So far so good. Let the games begin. And maybe I don't have to throw away 6 vials of tren a. Hahahahaa

  14. #14
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    I have the same issues as you with pain from tren a and just put 2ml in my right delt >
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Wow. That sucks that just a half a cc messes with you like that. Kinda makes me question your gear. Stickin yourself twice a day for several weeks is going to get old real fast. Hope you have a bunch of injection sites in your rotation. Lol

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    2ml's!? Damn bro, what doses are ya running? Lol. I personally wouldn't pin more than a ml at a time. I think your problem is an easier fix. 1 ml bothers me some but is tolerable if I don't nick an artery of vessel. But if you shoot a ml or more and you do nick something, be prepared to cough and gasp for air for about 2 or 3 minutes and feel like you are about to keel over. That happened to me a few days ago with just .75 ml. It sucked. First time I has experienced that. So now, it will always be 1 ml or less, period.

  17. #17
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Adrenaline80 View Post
    2ml's!? Damn bro, what doses are ya running? Lol. I personally wouldn't pin more than a ml at a time. I think your problem is an easier fix. 1 ml bothers me some but is tolerable if I don't nick an artery of vessel. But if you shoot a ml or more and you do nick something, be prepared to cough and gasp for air for about 2 or 3 minutes and feel like you are about to keel over. That happened to me a few days ago with just .75 ml. It sucked. First time I has experienced that. So now, it will always be 1 ml or less, period.
    I've been near tren cough (tingling skin, taste in the back of the mouth, elevated heart rate) from 1/2mL before... Dose doesn't matter when it comes to tren cough at all IMO. There is a reason tren isn't for your second cycle... You're not prepared to deal with this devil yet. Personally, I love it

    Running 600mg per week of ace.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  18. #18
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Originally Posted by Adrenaline80 View Post
    Wow. That sucks that just a half a cc messes with you like that. Kinda makes me question your gear. Stickin yourself twice a day for several weeks is going to get old real fast. Hope you have a bunch of injection sites in your rotation. Lol
    Not enough but ill add two I guess. I despise ventroglute but I might get them in the rotation and either pecs or tri's

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Haha. I didn't even realize whom I was speaking too. I thought that post came from someone more novice. And you are right, tren is not for a second cycle. Maybe not even the third depending on how one reacts and what they have ran in the first two. I have tried everything that I am aware of accept winny and equipoise. I had started a tren run not long ago but had to stop it suddenly to prepare for an unscheduled med exam and blood work. I was able to start it back up 3 weeks ago and have been running ace between 350 and 400 mgs and so far no real problems accept that one shot that had me hacking like crazy. I was under the impression that the more tren that entered your blood stream on a "bad" shot, the worse your "coughing fit " and breathing troubles would be. If that's not the case, then that's good to know, that theory is what has me not wanting to go over a ml per shot ever. Not too important or relevant for me now as I have no plans to exceed 400 mgs on this run. I appreciate your input on this.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren A stuff

    Yea. I just recently became comfortable with Ventroglutes. I tried in the past but then was reinspired to try it out again after reading the stickies on this site. Very helpful I feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Genomex Steriods...amazing stuff...anybody else tried there Tren ace.
    By redhot in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2014, 08:40 PM
  2. High dose primoooo...and stuff :)
    By SystM in forum Members Online Journal
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 07:43 AM
  4. Cannot make this stuff up
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •