Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Prop/Var

Thanks

Test Prop/Var

Looking to run a test propionate and anavar cycle.

Stats: 6 foot 190 lbs 22 years old Roughly 12% perfect bf Controller at gym says im sub 10 but think thats bull

Past cycles: Prohormone at 20 (Halovar and dplex) 21 yrs old: test cypio and eq with winny tabs at end

I know I started early. Cant change the past. But i did get some really good solid gains. Im naturally an ecto/mesomorph. Very fast metabolism. Hard to put on weight. I try to lift at least 5 times a week with minimal cardio. I use MMA training for that.

Goal is to increase strength and lean bulk. maybe 10 pounds while trimmin some fat. need help with diet

Also need help with dosage. I tend to bloat easily especially in the face so I want to limit the test. Maybe 200 a week? Just to support test production

Thinking of runnin var in a range of 40-60 daily for roughly 6 weeks as i have learned orals tend to lose its efficiancy after the 6th week on top of being extremely toxic.

so prop 50 mg eod
    and var 40 40 60 60 60 60
    will have arimidex on hand just incase but will only use when necessary since test is low dosage

pct: zma and not sure if nolva or clomid?

please critique and shoot any advice

Thanks

Re: Test Prop/Var

How long you planning on running this cycle?

Thanks

6-8 weeks? i ran test cypio with eq over 12 weeks. dont wanna do that again. long recovery time

Thanks

Did you run a proper pct at the end of the cyp/eq cycle? If so, what and when did your pct end - how long have you been off?

Thanks

Ran nolva and hcg with proper protocol. Forgot exact dosing of hcg but nolva was 20/20/10/10. been off for 8 months. so im good to go

Thanks
    Thanked 8,365 Times in 4,483 Posts

Originally Posted by insomnizak View Post
    Ran nolva and hcg with proper protocol. Forgot exact dosing of hcg but nolva was 20/20/10/10. been off for 8 months. so im good to go
    should have used clomid with that

Thanks

Considering your age and the natty potential you have, just focus on diet and training...10 lbs should be no problem if you do it right. If you do decide to run a cycle, keep it simple man - test e or cyp pinning 2x/wk for 10-12 weeks....you dont need other compounds at thispoint....nolva and clomid for pct ..just my .02

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    should have used clomid with that
    y is that? my older bro juiced alot cuz he was a stripper and we both react in similar ways. especially bloat in face. and he said he did not like the way he felt from clomid. advised to stick with nolva

Thanks

y is that? my older bro juiced alot cuz he was a stripper and we both react in similar ways. especially bloat in face. and he said he did not like the way he felt from clomid. advised to stick with nolva
    I rather have a full recovery and take the bs sides from clomid then be shut down longer then i have to..thats why

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts

A lot to address in here so I'll do so quickly with some bullet points

1. You are too young for gear. Because you've done past cycles, doesn't mean its ok now. Get some blood work and find out where your test levels are.
    Since you'll ignore that I'll move on though....

2. At 6 feet tall you should be able to weigh more that 200lbs easily with diet alone. You should get the diet in check before adding in gear. If you can't eat enough now, you won't be able to eat enough to maintain another 10lbs of living tissue.

3. If you're a mesomorph its not hard to gain muscle.

4. Your goals - gain strength and lean bulk while trimming fat. So you want to re-comp not lean bulk since there is no such thing as lean bulking. Gaining strength is a product of your training and re-comp effects are 80% diet. Again, focus on eating. I don't think you honestly want to get stronger though. As your muscles hypertrophy you'll get a little stronger but I get the impression by the term lean bulk that you're more interested in aesthetics. Clarify your goals for yourself and you'll be more successful.

5. Test prop won't cause you to bloat. The ester is too short unlike test cyp which you used previously. Another cause for bloat is estrogen production. Aromasin will control that. But as for "supporting test production" 200mg will SHUT DOWN your natural test production not support it.

6. PCT - You should have used clomid as it will help reboot your natural test production. Only thing Nolva is good for is to protect the receptors in your breast tissue from grabbing onto estrogen and causing gyno. Yes clomid sucks... We've all cried over puppies and shit but you do it anyway. Big men can cry too lol... You said you used HCG w/ proper protocol? What protocol is that?

7. 6 weeks is too short to reach your goals on this cycle. You should allow 12 weeks for a quality re-comp.

8. Because you and a stripper both get moonface doesn't mean you react the same way. Only blood work will show how you're truly reacting.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    A lot to address in here so I'll do so quickly with some bullet points

1. You are too young for gear. Because you've done past cycles, doesn't mean its ok now. Get some blood work and find out where your test levels are.
    Since you'll ignore that I'll move on though....

2. At 6 feet tall you should be able to weigh more that 200lbs easily with diet alone. You should get the diet in check before adding in gear. If you can't eat enough now, you won't be able to eat enough to maintain another 10lbs of living tissue.

3. If you're a mesomorph its not hard to gain muscle.

4. Your goals - gain strength and lean bulk while trimming fat. So you want to re-comp not lean bulk since there is no such thing as lean bulking. Gaining strength is a product of your training and re-comp effects are 80% diet. Again, focus on eating. I don't think you honestly want to get stronger though. As your muscles hypertrophy you'll get a little stronger but I get the impression by the term lean bulk that you're more interested in aesthetics. Clarify your goals for yourself and you'll be more successful.

5. Test prop won't cause you to bloat. The ester is too short unlike test cyp which you used previously. Another cause for bloat is estrogen production. Aromasin will control that. But as for "supporting test production" 200mg will SHUT DOWN your natural test production not support it.

6. PCT - You should have used clomid as it will help reboot your natural test production. Only thing Nolva is good for is to protect the receptors in your breast tissue from grabbing onto estrogen and causing gyno. Yes clomid sucks... We've all cried over puppies and shit but you do it anyway. Big men can cry too lol... You said you used HCG w/ proper protocol? What protocol is that?

7. 6 weeks is too short to reach your goals on this cycle. You should allow 12 weeks for a quality re-comp.

8. Because you and a stripper both get moonface doesn't mean you react the same way. Only blood work will show how you're truly reacting.
    Gettin blood work done on wednesday to make sure everything is up to par. And yes i meant recomp. my diet is pretty much on point. I eat every 2 hours. Like i said im naturally an ectomorph but i when i was eating alot I gained weight but it seems as though i have reached a plateau. I can easily take in 3500 to 4000 calories. And usually take in roughly 200 grams of protein. I have hit a plateau and need that extra pep in my system.

I also miss the strength gains. I was easily puttin up 225 on smith machine for shoulders... maxxed out all back machines etc. i miss that beast in me hahah so I wanna incorporate some var.

If i run prop for 12 weeks when should i run var? First or last 6 weeks? i shouldnt run that longer than 6 weeks correct?

Thanks

was he a gay stripper?

Thanks

was he a gay stripper?
    pulled massive hoes and still pullin. has some crazy stories. and now he owns the business while finishing up med school. BOSS status

Thanks

pulled massive hoes and still pullin. has some crazy stories. and now he owns the business while finishing up med school. BOSS status
    nice!! We love the hoes..you can run var up to 10 weeks I like it at the back end of the cycle

Thanks

nice!! We love the hoes..you can run var up to 10 weeks I like it at the back end of the cycle
    so run prop for 2 weeks then var 10?

weeks 1-12 prop 50 mg eod
    weeks 3-12 var 40-60 mg ed
    Arimidex: .25mg ed

Clomid: 100 100 50 50
    ZMA test booster

hows that lookin
    Should i up the prop dose?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,099 Times in 7,789 Posts

Gettin blood work done on wednesday to make sure everything is up to par. And yes i meant recomp. my diet is pretty much on point. I eat every 2 hours. Like i said im naturally an ectomorph but i when i was eating alot I gained weight but it seems as though i have reached a plateau. I can easily take in 3500 to 4000 calories. And usually take in roughly 200 grams of protein. I have hit a plateau and need that extra pep in my system.

I also miss the strength gains. I was easily puttin up 225 on smith machine for shoulders... maxxed out all back machines etc. i miss that beast in me hahah so I wanna incorporate some var.

If i run prop for 12 weeks when should i run var? First or last 6 weeks? i shouldnt run that longer than 6 weeks correct?
    Good to hear you're getting bloods done. If you're gonna cycle its as important as using a clean pin...

I think you may be overestimating your cals a bit though. 200g protein is only 800 cals. Give a carb cycling diet a whirl if you're looking to recomp. IMO its one of the only ways to successfully reach that goal. Especially if you want to maintain some strength. Again, I think your diet needs work. I'm 5'11" and currently weight 260. Prior to cycling I was 225lbs with little effort in the diet department. You'll find this cycle more rewarding if you hold off for a bit and fix the diet up. If you have the cash to spend, there are people that can help you with this in very minute detail.

If you want to be strong though, stay off the machines and smith press. Big difference between military pressing 225 in a rack versus in a smith press. Squat, deadlift and bench heavy... Stick to free weights. Work in the 3 to 7 rep range and dial up the number of working sets.

As for the var, if you MUST run it when IMO test alone is enough for you, then run it at the end. Don't really need to "kick off" a cycle when running short esters. The var will make the last six weeks a little more exciting/rewarding though. If its quality var 50 to 60mg should be enough. If you're not getting painful pumps at that point, dial it up 10mg until you do.

P.S> respect for not getting butt-hurt about my somewhat blunt bullet points above...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

IMO Bump the prop dose to 100 mg eod...

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Good to hear you're getting bloods done. If you're gonna cycle its as important as using a clean pin...

I think you may be overestimating your cals a bit though. 200g protein is only 800 cals. Give a carb cycling diet a whirl if you're looking to recomp. IMO its one of the only ways to successfully reach that goal. Especially if you want to maintain some strength. Again, I think your diet needs work. I'm 5'11" and currently weight 260. Prior to cycling I was 225lbs with little effort in the diet department. You'll find this cycle more rewarding if you hold off for a bit and fix the diet up. If you have the cash to spend, there are people that can help you with this in very minute detail.

If you want to be strong though, stay off the machines and smith press. Big difference between military pressing 225 in a rack versus in a smith press. Squat, deadlift and bench heavy... Stick to free weights. Work in the 3 to 7 rep range and dial up the number of working sets.

As for the var, if you MUST run it when IMO test alone is enough for you, then run it at the end. Don't really need to "kick off" a cycle when running short esters. The var will make the last six weeks a little more exciting/rewarding though. If its quality var 50 to 60mg should be enough. If you're not getting painful pumps at that point, dial it up 10mg until you do.

P.S> respect for not getting butt-hurt about my somewhat blunt bullet points above...
    ur most likely endomorph/meso. im complete opposite. Diet doesnt affect everyone the same. but i am tryna tune it up. i do carb load on a couple days a week. Especially on days that i lift heavy and with a lot of volume. Only use smith machine cuz i have some low back so it helps stabilize rather than dumbbells. When i want to go heavy i do smith machine for support, but i still use free weights of course. im usually in the 6-12 rep range for hypertrophy, couple power/strength days here and there every couple weeks.

i obviously want to do things right so i will be getting bloodwork. I am completely aware this is not something to be taken lightly. I see too many immature naive douches on the daily not givin two ****s what theyre putting in their bodies.

Thanks

low back pain*

Thanks

Var is very mild on the liver so you can run it longer than other orals if you would like.

I agree with the others and think test only would produce great results. Minimum of 300mg a week if prop.

Last thing....give it a rest on the "Ive hit a plateau" excuse....i call bullshit...21 yrs old 190 6ft....come on man, there is plenty of natural potential there, something is obviously not on "point".

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast