The GREAT toilet paper debate!

Times Roman

Reaction score
Single ply, or double ply, and why?

Or do you prefer the moisture wipes with aloe?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone here knows im full of shit..so double ply

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive always been a fan of the three shells

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Wipe your ass all you want with TP and when you think you are done and clean take a baby wipe to your ass and you'll find out how dirty it still is with just dry paper. There is a reason other Countries use water or wet a towel.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wipe your ass all you want with TP and when you think you are done and clean take a baby wipe to your ass and you'll find out how dirty it still is with just dry paper. There is a reason other Countries use water or wet a towel.

Double and this^

Single rips you can be wiping forever.

Times Roman

Reaction score

Yep. That's why i use the moist flushable towelettes. 10 packs of 60 at Costco for $14. before that, it was the very strong single ply only for me. I freaking HATE the "soft" TP where mishaps occur and your finger goes crashing through to your ass and you end up with stink finger.

Shitty subject, I admit.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Now who wipes from from or a sloppy reach around and smear it all over you ass, again there is a reason other Countries wipe from front not reaching around.

Questions on that is how in the hell do you even remotely get clean reaching around also you gotta be a pretty small person to reach around, you big people that claim to reach around must be the shit streak wearing underwear types!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the soft stuff. I have to say though, as important as wiping is shaving the ass crack. I have a hairy Greek ass, and without proper manscaping, no amount of tp will rid my crack of the stain.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I like the soft stuff. I have to say though, as important as wiping is shaving the ass crack. I have a hairy Greek ass, and without proper manscaping, no amount of tp will rid my crack of the stain.

Water and or a wet wipe will!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quilted and polish it off with a baby wipe. Ive been known to hop in the shower though. I wont tolerate a nasty ass.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

1 of the Reasons why I have a bidet toilet seat! Costco and amazon had them on sale, I bought one and haven't looked back yet. After using it for almost a yr now using just tp seems weird...

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer monkey butt

Anti-Monkey-Butt-Powder.jpg

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 of the Reasons why I have a bidet toilet seat! Costco and amazon had them on sale, I bought one and haven't looked back yet. After using it for almost a yr now using just tp seems weird...

Is it like a seat added to a regular ol toilet? I've never seen that, just the separate whole units before

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First wipe is paper 2 ply then the baby wipes. I actually used to have this deal that attached to the toilet that shot water into your ass & cleaned it up nice. I had to replace my toilet & haven't hooked it back up yet.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it like a seat added to a regular ol toilet? I've never seen that, just the separate whole units before

Yes it's just a toilet seat that you hook a water supply up to and plug it in so you have warm water and it also heats the seat. Lol! Just look up bidet toilet seat you'll see'em.. They are a godsend if you ever had or get hemmroids... That's the main reason I bought this one.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use single ply so when my finger breaks thru, I can brag to my co-workers that I got some ass this morning.

Really though 3-ply quilted with the wet wipe finisher. I hate shitty, thin, cheap, sandpaper tp!

This thread stinks.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it's just a toilet seat that you hook a water supply up to and plug it in so you have warm water and it also heats the seat. Lol! Just look up bidet toilet seat you'll see'em.. They are a godsend if you ever had or get hemmroids... That's the main reason I bought this one.

I also have one of these. Although living in the north east that winter cold water squirting up your ass sure does wake you up.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 ply with a baby wipe chaser.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also have one of these. Although living in the north east that winter cold water squirting up your ass sure does wake you up.

I bet. Would be nice if u can hook it up to the hot water line or have some sort of heater.

Cold water up the butt must be a pretty intense

New Threads