Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64
  1. #1
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Just placed an order in with andromed labs and just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who's shipped from them or has used their gear before, thx!

  2. #2
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Why would you ask after you placed an order? Also, this board isn't a source check
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  3. #3
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    sorry not trying to break any rules, i saw a lot of posts of people asking about Pinnacle on here so i thought it would be okay if i asked about aml and i couldn't find any bad reviews on them before i ordered so i ordered from them... just wanted to hear if anyone had any new reviews on them, i started to get sketched out after reading some of the stuff on ology scamming people and there's a lot of reviews on aml from ology, at least if i get ripped off i can be the first to warn the Canadian brothers haha

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    I'm not even from Canada and I know of better Canadian Dom sources lol...

    Should ask these questions before you order like Dr. Christosterone says
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I'm not even from Canada and I know of better Canadian Dom sources lol...

    Should ask these questions before you order like Dr. Christosterone says
    Yah maybe i jumped the gun, but there's no bad reviews out there for them, there's good reviews on here to but it almost seems to good to be true, just hoping everything arrives okay! and i dont know how to find Canadian dom sources... so i took a crack at this one haha

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Well the longer you stick around you will learn. It takes time. NO ONE is gonna just give you a source

  7. #7
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by musclebird View Post
    Yah maybe i jumped the gun, but there's no bad reviews out there for them, there's good reviews on here to but it almost seems to good to be true, just hoping everything arrives okay! and i dont know how to find Canadian dom sources... so i took a crack at this one haha
    There's no bad reviews on ology you mean. Well buddy I'm not trying to be a dick but they delete and ban anyone who has anything bad to say about their sponsers.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeanHerm For This Useful Post:

    bigezy (04-29-2014)

  9. #8
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    There are a number of AML reviews/experiences out on the open forum here. I have used them as have a number of other members here. I have only good things to report. You're fine bro.

  10. #9
    Mortal Kombat Legend SHRUGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    YMA
    Posts
    1,488
    Thanks
    385
    Thanked 382 Times in 259 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    I'd like some feedback on that new Vialis they carry. Sound like ya could give the whole damn town a mushroom beating for DAYS with that shit! Lol!

  11. #10
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    There are a number of AML reviews/experiences out on the open forum here. I have used them as have a number of other members here. I have only good things to report. You're fine bro.
    Yah i hope so, if not ill be the first to expose them.. haha and i know ology deletes everything negative.. but thinksteroids also has good feedback on them.. unless there corrupt to

  12. #11
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by musclebird View Post
    Yah i hope so, if not ill be the first to expose them.. haha and i know ology deletes everything negative.. but thinksteroids also has good feedback on them.. unless there corrupt to
    Ology certainly deletes everything negative regarding their sponsors. I have not been over there in a while but AML was never a sponsor there in the past so I doubt they are now.

    I haven't seen anything negative here (where they DO NOT delete honest reviews) nor have I personally seen anything negative over on ology either about AML.

    I think you are good brother, no worries. They have always seemed to be stand-up bros when I have dealt with them.

    Cheers,

    Andro

  13. #12
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Ology certainly deletes everything negative regarding their sponsors. I have not been over there in a while but AML was never a sponsor there in the past so I doubt they are now.

    I haven't seen anything negative here (where they DO NOT delete honest reviews) nor have I personally seen anything negative over on ology either about AML.

    I think you are good brother, no worries. They have always seemed to be stand-up bros when I have dealt with them.

    Cheers,

    Andro
    awesome, boosting my spirit here, i only spent what i was willing to loose, im really hoping i can post in a few days back on this thread saying aml is gtg!

  14. #13
    Elite
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 Times in 28 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    There's no bad reviews on ology you mean. Well buddy I'm not trying to be a dick but they delete and ban anyone who has anything bad to say about their sponsers.
    Yeah, I'm one of them and just for stating the truth. Place had gotten a little shady to say the least.

  15. #14
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Hey so just wanted to let everyone know that my stuff arrived! fast shipping, awesome customer service! AML is GTG, haven't tried there gear yet but i know its gonna be awesome

  16. #15
    Senior Member cougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    AML is gtg,your asking all cvl reps, kind of like ology in reverse. There probably edit this or bann me.

  17. #16
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,383
    Thanks
    4,931
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    AML is gtg,your asking all cvl reps, kind of like ology in reverse. There probably edit this or bann me.
    This board is nothing like Ology brother. Please share more of your views.

  18. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Glad everything arrived well Bro.. What is your cycle going too look like.. And for how long?

  19. #18
    Elite musclebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by 86vette07 View Post
    Glad everything arrived well Bro.. What is your cycle going too look like.. And for how long?
    I don't know for sure yet what im going to make out of my cycle,
    350 test e 1-10 maybe 1-12...1-14 even
    60mg T-bol 1-4 maybe 1-6
    ill be using aromasin for an Ai
    Nolva on hand for possible gyno flare up and my ending p.c.t
    ill also have a bit of clomid to help with my p.c.t
    HCG? wasn't going to get it haha my choice right but is it a bad one? lol
    id like to get some letro but AML dosen't carry any...

  20. #19
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by musclebird View Post
    I don't know for sure yet what im going to make out of my cycle,
    350 test e 1-10 maybe 1-12...1-14 even
    60mg T-bol 1-4 maybe 1-6
    ill be using aromasin for an Ai
    Nolva on hand for possible gyno flare up and my ending p.c.t
    ill also have a bit of clomid to help with my p.c.t
    HCG? wasn't going to get it haha my choice right but is it a bad one? lol
    id like to get some letro but AML dosen't carry any...
    Letro is toxic shit and will knock your dick in the dirt. Aromasin is good @ 12.5 EOD

    Get some HCG bro...

    And MOAR ****ING TEST DUDE... 500min

  21. #20
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

    Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    AML is gtg,your asking all cvl reps, kind of like ology in reverse. There probably edit this or bann me.
    This post makes zero sense. We have no financial interest in any source since there aren't any here. And we don't charge our legal sponsors either. If you're so unsatisifed with this board, then let me show you something.




    You won't be banned, but feel free to take your temper tantrum elsewhere.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 07:28 PM
  2. andromed labs ?
    By bobryan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 07:12 AM
  3. Andromed Labs Testosterone sale.
    By Trust in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:16 PM
  4. Andromed Labs, L-STACK .
    By Trust in forum Canadian Brotherhood
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •