Next Cycle Opinions Requested

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bros.

Im thinking of starting my next cycle in a month
So far im planning it like so

Oral turinabol at 30mg daily. 210 weekly. For ten weeks.
Sust250. 200mg twice a week. 400 weekly. For 14 weeks
liquid T3 50mcg daily. 350mcg weekly then taper down last two weeks. Till cycle ends
Also some HCG throughout cycle

And either EQ. Or mast.
Goal is to gain a lean dry look with much more vascular appearance to muscle groups over all.
Will run nolvadex at end of cycle
Several liver support supplements and will cut out sugars and only water. Pissible cranberry added to water once it gets too plain

Im 28 5.7 tall. And 175lbs
Was 198lbs overweight then cut down to 145lbs in a year, now up to 175lbs current
not prone to male pattern baldness. No history of high blood pressure. Body fat at 14 percent last september. And not prone to gyno. studied anabolics and their use with PCT for ayear before taking my first pin
ive ran several cycles before.
Any suggestions in doses or cycle criticism is welcomed.

edit. Update

Update.

1-4 tbol. 50mg ED (oral)
1-3/4. T3 60mcg. Daily . Taper down on week four.(oral)
1-5 1oz of wheat grass daily (minimize oral steroid toxicity)
1-10. 5000 hcg shot weekly. (I.M)
2-10. Examestane 12.5. EOD (Oral)
1-10. Sust250 twice a week (I.M)

PcT -two weeks after last IM injection
Nolva. 20/20/10/10. (Worked last cycles)
Ostarine 40mg daily. (As a bridge)
Creatine (showed to increase test lvls in pct)

OTC supps
whey/casein
Milk thistle/cranberies

#Sparticus.theMatrix

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30mg of tbol is really low, and 10 weeks is a while to be running it, especially that low. IMO, you won't get much from it. Needs to be run more in the 60-80mg range, which can get a little more expensive. Honestly, if you're not going to run it at least 60, Id prob just drop it if you haven't already bought it.

Also, since your sust is 250, might as well just do 500 a week.
Id run the masteron at around 400.

Also, Im sure you know this, but T3 and everything else aren't magic drugs. Not going to just make you look dry and vascular without proper diet and cardio. I believe t3 and other fat burning supps should be used when you have gotten down to around 7-8% and are looking for that extra 1-2%. At 14%, IMO....T3 isn't going to do much for you, Id prob just drop that as well and focus on diet and cardio. The test and the mast will be more than enough to help you get more lean and vascular with proper diet.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
up the t bol dose, cut the duration of use. use T3 @ 12.5mcg for a NP/GDA effect. maybe goto 25mcg but as stated above.....you need to be leaner to get good results from it.

in pct if you can afford some Gh that would be great.....tons of fatloss from that. or GH + a sarm like Osta would be great. you will still make small gains in pct

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks omega.
I was considering giing up to 60mg for the tbol. I wanted to start low as I dont know how I will react to orals. I may drop it if I get sides (abdominal pains. Change in uring color etc)
As for the sust. 500. Does sound much better in writting. Ill accept it and stick to it. As for mast. The last time I used mast I used it as a bridge between two test cycles and it worked well. I kept the gains with out the bloat after the test cycles
Im actually leaning towards EQ at the moment.
Nothing in this world is magical. Exept for dnp. :D but I train my ass off. Being able to cut down from 195 to 145 I can say that when I need or want it bad. My diet is propper.

Im counting down the days and also cleaning my body from unwanted toxins untill day one.

Regards
#sparticus.theMatrix

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No problem bro. Good luck with this cycle.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update.

1-4 tbol. 50mg ED (oral)

OTC supps
whey/casein
Milk thistle/cranberies
Multi vitamins.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't look bad at all maybe up the PCT dosages.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
up the t bol dose, cut the duration of use. use T3 @ 12.5mcg for a NP/GDA effect. maybe goto 25mcg but as stated above.....you need to be leaner to get good results from it.

in pct if you can afford some Gh that would be great.....tons of fatloss from that. or GH + a sarm like Osta would be great. you will still make small gains in pct

12.5mcg of T3 is less than natural levels of T3... I like you're GH idea though. He would definitely benefit more from GH. And if he wants dry and hard appearance maybe S4 over the Osta...

Coming together nicely!

I say this to everyone that uses Sustanon though and I think I'm alone in this. Unless you TRT or blast and cruise, Sus sucks. Who wants to wait 3 to 4 weeks to start PCT? No thanks.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update.

1-4 tbol. 50mg ED (oral)

OTC supps
whey/casein
Milk thistle/cranberies
Multi vitamins.

Your PCT stinks... Add Clomid at 100/50/50/50 and up the Nolva to 40/20/20/20. You need to wait 3 weeks for PCT with sus (see earlier post of mine). Also 5,000iu of HCG per week is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I think you meant 500 iu per week. Save the stane for if/when you need it.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle starts sunday POB. I have time to get clomid. (I will follow your suggestion)
The reason why I had the nolva so low is because it worked on my last cycle. Im adding the oral TBol so I think the higher dose may be also benefitial. And your right. The touch screen on my cell typo. I did mean 500 once a week of hcg. As for the stane ill have it ready....my nips are sensitive perky from a piercing.

How/what do you feel about osta ? I cant rule it out till I test it. Im excited abiut this next cycle though.

3weeks wait for pct with active esters and ostarine might look good to gain
Did you happen to look over that pct calc i PMd you POB?.

New Threads