test e/npp

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So im on wk 11of my cycle of npp test e.. I have been trying to up calories for past few wks to get in area of 4k.. mean while everything was going good then all of a sudden starting this wk I just feel nasea and have no appetite. Have to force myself to eat it.. dnt feel sick feel fine no fever etc.. my dosages r test 600 npp 600.. could dosages b messing with me or anyone have a similiar exp..thx j

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be bro. We all react different to compounds and im sure you are not alone here.

But, this also can be because low or high E. is this the only thing that you have noticed since upping the npp? No lethargy, libido issues?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Na none of those are a issue.. idk when at gym lifting feel good.. just last few days havent had the appetite. . Idk may lower dosages and just cruise rest way out only have like 5wks left..idk just sux cuz I was actually getting close to where thought I needed to b with calories..

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Seems weird to affect you 11 weeks in. If it was a reaction to something your taking it would have showed up sooner. Same thing with your e levels

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop taking your multi-vitamin (if you take one) and see if that helps you brother. If not, try to eliminate one thing at a time. Since you are in week 11 it seems a little unlikely that it's the npp BUT..... you will hear me say I do not like deca/npp and it is for the very reason you are talking about. It makes me feel like complete crap.... nothing else is close..... nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite, the whole awful shebang.

I hope you can get through this cycle and find out EXACTLY what is making you sick.

Much Respect Brother,
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I did start a few new supps mayb one of them..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Hw can you discount estro without bloods? I like blood tests halfway through cycle, especially when trying to dial in estro as a relative novice...

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Was planning on having bloods done on wk 12.. yea im novice to a lot trying to learn as I go.. and read as much as I can..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
i was referring to myself as a relative novice...lol...

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
O lol sorry well im in same boat.. novice.. if someone thinks its a estro prob im not sure it is cuz my dosage of stane if I change it no change in how I feel. Whts good way of determining estro sides without bloods.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Well in my case when my estro was high and I had similar symptoms, bloods proved it. I did adjust my AI dose accordingly but it took a while (almost two weeks) to feel right again. But its a good thing because you MUST learn how to dial in your AI through trial and error.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I have been doing stane 12.5 swf. . Did ur blood pressure change or heart rate.. was u tired also.. its possible I need to up dosage I guess..