so whose lady has work done????

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so whose lady has what...?? plastic surgery, botox, lipo, etc etc

mine has fake C's....which i cant complain about:-$. But she wants botox and shes 27.....ugh:((.

all shes talks about after a baby is getting tummy tuck and new boobs. and thats not even in the cards for us for 2-3 yrs.

she works out, eats decent but all the hollywood shit, being star struck, etc. she cant help herself.

anybody else in my boat??

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine has D's and tummy tuck. I have no problem with it. After 5 kids she deserves it. With all that work dine and me on cycle equals fun times!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine wants some boobs and tummy tuck, she might get them this year.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just dropped 8k on a lift and enhancement for Mrs. Vette in November. She is 37 - no kids. She works out and needs spongy to help her with her diet... I might spring for that next. She deserves whatever the hell she wants. She puts up with me and that alone is reason to give her whatever she asks for.

Start saving Gymrat, save a little along and surprise her. After they have kids or lose weight or gravity takes control things go south and like us with our gear, they want to look their best as well.

Much Respect,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya mines been begging for boobs and lypo. But she's skinny lol Girls need confidence

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i already pay half her bills, 80% of our rent, and pay for every dam social event that occurs. Dinner, wedding gifts, bar tabs, etc etc

so there aint no more to give....lol. but i know she ll end getting all the stuff she wants in years to come. She always gets what she wants one way or another.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U must have an amazing paying job bro

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine went from Cs to DD/Es and got the tummy tuck too. Amazing boost to her confidence

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just what I don't need is Mrs. PFM with anymore confidence then she has. I am keeping her stock.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just what I don't need is Mrs. PFM with anymore confidence then she has. I am keeping her stock.

Lol stock. Yeah my wife is stock as well, no upgrades as of now. She looks great after 3 children, but I got to get her ass in the gym to tone up. She's pretty damn skinny tho

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No mods here Ms Hunter doesnt need them shes natty stacked and hot as hell. My first 2 wives were dancers and both had boob jobs and they are nice if they need it. Stay away from the botox, lip implants and all that shit. That is the best way to turn an attractive woman into a freak.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine wants a reduction and lift, and she deserves it after 3 kids. I just hate the idea of elective surgery...the risks I mean!

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine wants boobs so i just ordered a gallon of synthol to test that out first!!!

:boobs:

getgains

Reaction score
mine got a lift and enhancement and a tuck we have 5 kids so its cool it costs though but a happy wife is priceless then i dont feel bad about the dum shit i do everyday

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well, boobs are in my near future but at 45, that's all that I have done and will do unless need be:)

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have started what I call the "Build-a-Bitch" campaign. Wifey has a brand new set of Ds(new breed of silicone, feel like gummy bears), laser facial resurficing, laser eye surgery and we turned down botox in favor of GH and some Var. LOL!!! Happy wife happy life. My wife is Cuban and Puerto Rican so she has a tiny waist and a BIG OL ASS already. I'm a happy boy!!!!!!!! Plus she let's me bring home chics from time to time. Jackpot.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have started what I call the "Build-a-Bitch" campaign. Wifey has a brand new set of Ds(new breed of silicone, feel like gummy bears), laser facial resurficing, laser eye surgery and we turned down botox in favor of GH and some Var. LOL!!! Happy wife happy life. My wife is Cuban and Puerto Rican so she has a tiny waist and a BIG OL ASS already. I'm a happy boy!!!!!!!! Plus she let's me bring home chics from time to time. Jackpot.

mines from Ecuador. same deal here.....lol

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
32DDD's.at 110lbs.. I love big tits. Cost me 7 grand, but I'm cool with that. I'm a motor boatn' son of a bitch!!!

New Threads