Thanks

its official. sust 400 and deca 300

Plan on running 300 mg/wk of Deca and 500 mg/wk of Test. I want to minimize test but i know ratio needs to be close to 2:1. Can deca be lowered and still see solid gains? Would 250 a week do the trick?

Weeks 1-14 Test 500
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 250-300

Sustanon is blend of prop phenylprop carpoate decanate and undecanate

So how long after last inject do i start PCT? i am not sure on the ester length of undecante. I would HCG from last inject up until PCT, will not be doing it on cycle unless there is major atrophy.

Ran 2 cycles before
    Halovar and dplex and test/eq/winny

22 yrs old
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    10% bf

Dont give me the im too young and have natty potential stuff. Gear has already been purchased and Im gonna start running next week. Took a blood test today and will have results either tomm or friday. Did a CBC, cholesterol, and Test check.

Looking to put on roughly 15-20 pounds with minimal bloat as i am prone to that, and hairloss (hence i want a minimal test dosage) Will be applying minoxidil as thinning is mostly in the back. I am not on propecia and i know it shouldnt be run with deca anyway. Should i get some spiro cream? I am also taking saw palmetto and niacin no flush

Will be eating roughly 3500-4000 calories with minimal sodium intake. Not exactly sure on macros yet

Also wondering if caber will be necessary at that dose of Deca

I have adex on hand, will prolly do .25 mg eod.

Not sure about PCT as i have read conflicting info regarding nolva and 19 nors. Should i stick to nolva/clomid or just clomid at 100/100/50/50/25 along with a natty test booster and possibly an ai?

Please advise. I want everything all planned out before i start instead of goin on the fly.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

its official. sust 400 and deca 300

Why is it that we're knowledgable enough to tell you that 300 deca is useless, when to start pct, that deca is EXTREMELY HARD TO RECOVER FROM so trying to save money by not using HCG is stupid, that "natty" test boosters don't work at all, and that both nolva and clomid should be used...

But

We aren't knowledgeable enough to tell you that you are too young, too small and that halovar isn't a cycle...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: its official. sust 400 and deca 300

You're too young and you have plenty of natural potential left.

You should always have caber on hand if you plan on using deca. That, or get some baby bottles for your lactating nipples.....worried about hair loss , wait till you start breast feeding.

Nolva, 40/40/20/20, clomid, 50/50/50/50. This is just a guidline, could go longer on pct. Run your AI throughout PCT. Get some HCG, if you can't afford it you can't afford to do steroids.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,315 Times in 4,466 Posts

bad attitude man

Thanks

Originally Posted by insomnizak View Post
    Plan on running 300 mg/wk of Deca and 500 mg/wk of Test. I want to minimize test but i know ratio needs to be close to 2:1. Can deca be lowered and still see solid gains? Would 250 a week do the trick?

Weeks 1-14 Test 500
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 250-300

Sustanon is blend of prop phenylprop carpoate decanate and undecanate

So how long after last inject do i start PCT? i am not sure on the ester length of undecante. I would HCG from last inject up until PCT, will not be doing it on cycle unless there is major atrophy.

Ran 2 cycles before
    Halovar and dplex and test/eq/winny

22 yrs old
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    10% bf

Dont give me the im too young and have natty potential stuff. Gear has already been purchased and Im gonna start running next week. Took a blood test today and will have results either tomm or friday. Did a CBC, cholesterol, and Test check.

Looking to put on roughly 15-20 pounds with minimal bloat as i am prone to that, and hairloss (hence i want a minimal test dosage) Will be applying minoxidil as thinning is mostly in the back. I am not on propecia and i know it shouldnt be run with deca anyway. Should i get some spiro cream? I am also taking saw palmetto and niacin no flush

Will be eating roughly 3500-4000 calories with minimal sodium intake. Not exactly sure on macros yet

Also wondering if caber will be necessary at that dose of Deca

I have adex on hand, will prolly do .25 mg eod.

Not sure about PCT as i have read conflicting info regarding nolva and 19 nors. Should i stick to nolva/clomid or just clomid at 100/100/50/50/25 along with a natty test booster and possibly an ai?

Please advise. I want everything all planned out before i start instead of goin on the fly.
    Looks like you have made up your mind about running the cycle. do it right ...

Deca needs to be run @ 2mg/lb of body weight for best results. since you are 190, you will need a minimum of 380 mgs/week for 14-16 weeks to run decca properly

you will need something for the prolactin, caber or parmi will work. Make sure to have hcg as deca is a bitch to recover form. have a solid pct

Thanks

What a dick. U shouldnt even be allowed here. You dont take advice when given. Go back to where you came from. And I dont care