Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My TB-500 experience

With recurring tendonitis issues in my right forearm (near elbow), and after alot of research, I thought I would give TB-500 a try together with some proper rest.

I decided to run 10 mg loading dose in week 1 and 5mg/week weeks 2 through 6. Today marks week 5 pin. I pin sub q near abdomen. I also plan on running 5 mg/month as a maintenance dose.

So far, I am very happy with the results. i used to dread biceps day. After resting my forearms for three weeks (light biceps workouts and no hammer curls) while pinning the tb-500 simultaneously, I started feeling better after week 3. The general feeling of wellness in the area continued and improved alot over week 4 and 5 and I stepped up my workouts accordingly. After each workout, my forearm felt better than it ever did after resting it. The pain was no longer a continuing thing. I wont say it was gone, but it definitely no longer hurt to the point I couldnt lift or it was a nagging pain that persisted. And the pain subsided both during and after the workouts.

I plan on finishing the 6 weeks and continuing a maintenance dose as described above while slowly stepping up workouts. On another note, I am also taking GH, but have been for quite a while before beginning tb-500 and I didnt see much relief, so I am hesitant to contribute the success to GH over tb-500. Im also now adding glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM in hopes of added releif. Will follow up next week and next month after maintenance.

Thanks

Re: My TB-500 experience

Originally Posted by pirovoliko View Post
    With recurring tendonitis issues in my right forearm (near elbow), and after alot of research, I thought I would give TB-500 a try together with some proper rest.

I decided to run 10 mg loading dose in week 1 and 5mg/week weeks 2 through 6. Today marks week 5 pin. I pin sub q near abdomen. I also plan on running 5 mg/month as a maintenance dose.

So far, I am very happy with the results. i used to dread biceps day. After resting my forearms for three weeks (light biceps workouts and no hammer curls) while pinning the tb-500 simultaneously, I started feeling better after week 3. The general feeling of wellness in the area continued and improved alot over week 4 and 5 and I stepped up my workouts accordingly. After each workout, my forearm felt better than it ever did after resting it. The pain was no longer a continuing thing. I wont say it was gone, but it definitely no longer hurt to the point I couldnt lift or it was a nagging pain that persisted. And the pain subsided both during and after the workouts.

I plan on finishing the 6 weeks and continuing a maintenance dose as described above while slowly stepping up workouts. On another note, I am also taking GH, but have been for quite a while before beginning tb-500 and I didnt see much relief, so I am hesitant to contribute the success to GH over tb-500. Im also now adding glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM in hopes of added releif. Will follow up next week and next month after maintenance.
    did you notice any strength or size gains you think are linked to tb-500?

Thanks

Ken, I'm not saying there arent any, but I cant attribute them to TB-500 directly. My endurance was seemingly up though. Thanks for bringing it up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

good to see your getting solid results.

Thanks

Week 6 pin this morning. At this moment, improvement continues...much much quicker recovery and almost no lasting effects from Sundays stepped up arm workout which went fine and without any pain or need to stop. Going to step it up again this week and begin maintenance doses so I will be ordering more.

Thanks

Thanks for logging this. Im very curious how this works once dosage dropped and after stopped. Are you going to keep updating?

Thanks

I would just about give anything to be able to get rid of this damn tennis elbow in BOTH arms.... back and biceps day is sheer hell.

Very interested in trying this...... thanks for the excellent post.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Good Thread, Gawd knows there are enough of us in chronic pain, not just the Old Bastards.

I wonder how synergistic TB-500 is with Test and other compounds HGH included.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    Thanks for logging this. Im very curious how this works once dosage dropped and after stopped. Are you going to keep updating?
    I do plan on continuing logging the monthly maintenance dose and see what happense. Very curious as well...thanks for interest..

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Good Thread, Gawd knows there are enough of us in chronic pain, not just the Old Bastards.

Good questions PFM...running rips at moment, but was running them well before began TB-500 and saw little relief. Cant speak as to test. But will put off MSM for another month at least to avoid adding something else to the mix and screwing with sole tb-500 results.

Thanks

I've been interested in TB-500 also...I'll be following along....good stuff piro

Thanks

Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    I've been interested in TB-500 also...I'll be following along....good stuff piro
    Looking amazing Popeye....

Thanks

Good questions PFM...running rips at moment, but was running them well before began TB-500 and saw little relief. Cant speak as to test. But will put off MSM for another month at least to avoid adding something else to the mix and screwing with sole tb-500 results.
    I'll never know what anything does solo, I don't plan to ever come off TRT/HRT.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    I would just about give anything to be able to get rid of this damn tennis elbow in BOTH arms.... back and biceps day is sheer hell.

Very interested in trying this...... thanks for the excellent post.

Respect,
    Vette
    ya my elbows really are holding me back on curls

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post

Interesting question...intrigued even more now.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

My TB-500 experience

My girlfriend will be trying this for hip bursitis
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Bump for an update.

Thanks

Didfinal weekly pin yesterday. Moving on to monthly 5 mg maintenance dose but thinking of possibly pinning in 2 weeks if there is pain in between. At the moment, my elbow/forearm feels better than it has in a long time. I dont feel pain during workouts unless Im really moving weight and even then it doesnt persist. Recovery is far improved and look forward to arm workouts.. Have to say very pleased with my results....

Thanks

will post again in 2 weeks

Thanks

Didfinal weekly pin yesterday. Moving on to monthly 5 mg maintenance dose but thinking of possibly pinning in 2 weeks if there is pain in between. At the moment, my elbow/forearm feels better than it has in a long time. I dont feel pain during workouts unless Im really moving weight and even then it doesnt persist. Recovery is far improved and look forward to arm workouts.. Have to say very pleased with my results....
    Damn that was quick bro! Hope I did sound to pushy just curious how it was coming along. Ill be checking back. Great update. Glad the TB is really helping you out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast