Dont Call Him a Cowboy....

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get tired of seeing

Fake Cowboys all dolled up in their Cowboy uniforms. When in reality Ive probably stepped in more cowshit than they ever have. (im not a cowboy just a reformed country boy)

Fake ass bikers that think just because they have a Harley and dont bathe that they are bad asses or Harleys are the only bikes worth a shit. (My dad and stepdad rode in a real club so I know the lifestyle and the difference)

"Honest" people that in truth just use honesty as an excuse to be rude.

Personal trainers that dont weigh 150 lbs or have a beer belly.

White trash meth addict copper thieves that think they are bad asses or master criminals.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear Bibbies (One shoulder strap undone) a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots 4 days out of the year at Country Thunder, it gets me pussy, but please dont hate me for it, hahaha... But I feel ya bud. I've stepped in and cleaned up plenty of horse shit when I was a little wrangler with my pops in AZ.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear Bibbies (One shoulder strap undone) a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots 4 days out of the year at Country Thunder, it gets me pussy, but please dont hate me for it, hahaha... But I feel ya bud. I've stepped in and cleaned up plenty of horse shit when I was a little wrangler with my pops in AZ.

Then youve earned your hat and overalls friend. Whip that pussy

getgains

Reaction score
you mean when i see my doctor riding a harley hes not a real biker? lol i hear ya on that one

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you mean when i see my doctor riding a harley hes not a real biker? lol i hear ya on that one

Not at all. Guys like him saved the Harley Davidson Motorcycle company. However if he changes his personality when he puts on his jacket. Bitch slap him for me.

getgains

Reaction score
i would but ill be do for a prostate exam in a year and pay backs a bitch bro!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I get tired of seeing

Fake Cowboys all dolled up in their Cowboy uniforms. When in reality Ive probably stepped in more cowshit than they ever have. (im not a cowboy just a reformed country boy)

Fake ass bikers that think just because they have a Harley and dont bathe that they are bad asses or Harleys are the only bikes worth a shit. (My dad and stepdad rode in a real club so I know the lifestyle and the difference)

"Honest" people that in truth just use honesty as an excuse to be rude.

Personal trainers that dont weigh 150 lbs or have a beer belly.

White trash meth addict copper thieves that think they are bad asses or master criminals.
My father is still a 1% HA into his 60's, they are a different bread then the sidewalk bikers and fake asses that's for sure.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My father is still a 1% HA into his 60's, they are a different bread then the sidewalk bikers and fake asses that's for sure.

Then you know what Im talking about. Not the life for me though, watched my mom treated like shit for quite a while.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear you brother. It seems like the poser population has doubled in the last 20 years. I literally laughed out loud when I read the part in your post about personal trainers. It's painful to even look at those losers in my gym. I had one ask me "when I was going to let him give me some pointers" I started laughing and then I realized he was serious. I stopped laughing and politely said when you gain 30 more lbs and drop 6% BF. He actually said "just because I'm not big or lean doesn't mean I don't know how to get there". I told him I am already working with someone and walked away.

13 weeks ago I started working with a trainer for the first time in my life. I am glad I made this dession. With that said this guy is my age and has the body I am working towards. The vast majority of the "trainers" are a joke and have know business instructing people.

In regards to the Dr Bikers; what a bunch of ****s. I literally laugh at them when I see them in thier brand new pairs of assless chaps. What the fuk is this world coming to?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the badasses that wear sons of anarchy hoodies like they're actually in a club.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the badasses that wear sons of anarchy hoodies like they're actually in a club.

What about those bad asses that wear tap out tshirts? They'll put a beat down on you.

To add to the op yeah I go to country concerts and ride bikes. I wear regular clothes and do not try to be something I'm not. I just like the concerts and riding bikes. But I do not wear cowboy boots or a hat.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone that behaves differently when with their crew or wearing some stupid colors or drive their Porsche.

Parents that send their Little Skyler to school wearing designer clothes and another 1k in electronic devices so he can look down on the other kids and with his false sense of superiority.

Here is one that will get PFM on your ass: these assholes that talk down and treat the cashier, clerk, minimum wage kid working the burger counter like shit. I'll step right in "you can use them as your punching bag how about me".

Bottom line is this: more people need to grab their nuts and correct these idiots.

One more thing.............pull up your fucking pants!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about those bad asses that wear tap out tshirts? They'll put a beat down on you.

To add to the op yeah I go to country concerts and ride bikes. I wear regular clothes and do not try to be something I'm not. I just like the concerts and riding bikes. But I do not wear cowboy boots or a hat.

Well then Hermy Poo your not real country then ;)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone that behaves differently when with their crew or wearing some stupid colors or drive their Porsche.

Parents that send their Little Skyler to school wearing designer clothes and another 1k in electronic devices so he can look down on the other kids and with his false sense of superiority.

Here is one that will get PFM on your ass: these assholes that talk down and treat the cashier, clerk, minimum wage kid working the burger counter like shit. I'll step right in "you can use them as your punching bag how about me".

Bottom line is this: more people need to grab their nuts and correct these idiots.

One more thing.............pull up your fucking pants!
lol i am getting to be a post whore on the shit you say. us old fucks must think alot alike

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear cowboy boots (rarely a cowboy hat) and usually only when i am riding one of the fucking beasts that lives in my back yard or shoveling their shit for my preggo wife. Even when i go to stagecoach or a country festival i just dress like i always have... shorts and a wife beater because it is usually hot as hell.

We were going to get some SI guys rounded up for the next country thunder out here in Florence... im still down and have some space @ my place for a few bros if needed (not too far from the event)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but i like soa:(

I started watching SOA on NetFlix (no commercials). It's very entertaining but ridiculous full of shit. 12 episodes and 20 people dead, shit blown up and 15 people got beat up including cops and no is locked up more then one night.

I hate Peg fucking that ape faced old bastard when she should be riding PFM's Caber Boner, washing my bike and STFU.

I know a guy 68 years old wearing a SOA t-shirt (a KICK ME sign) makes me stand way away anywhere he goes.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a TON of these fake ass cowboys here in northern Cali. Always got a nice big CLEAN truck too.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and best friend (her brother) dad was some sort of enforcer in an un named large biker gang. So i was around a lot of that stuff growing up and went to their parties and stuff (yes i was a kid and they didn't care what the kids were doing so many kids my age, 10-12, were drinking and smoking weed) I saw some pretty gnarly stuff and was mainly glad that these were not my parents and this was not my "permanent" life. I could leave when i wanted.

One day we were doing some work outside the house and heard something hit the metal shed by us and it happened again... someone was shooting a BB gun in the air next door and it almost hit us. My friend told his dad and next thing i knew he was dragging the dude face down up the dirt gravel driveway with a gun to back of his head. Dude was all bloodied and he made him apologize to us then let him go. To that point in my life i had never witnessed such a thing and was freaked out.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear cowboy boots (rarely a cowboy hat) and usually only when i am riding one of the fucking beasts that lives in my back yard or shoveling their shit for my preggo wife. Even when i go to stagecoach or a country festival i just dress like i always have... shorts and a wife beater because it is usually hot as hell.

We were going to get some SI guys rounded up for the next country thunder out here in Florence... im still down and have some space @ my place for a few bros if needed (not too far from the event)

OHHH SNAPPPP!! Really?? I may be interested in this, always wanted to try it out down there

New Threads