Thanks

How can this be?

A guy I never exchange one word in almost two years is admiring my bicycle, it's a descent Trek. He asks me about the rack and bag set up I just got. I show him the grocery getter saddle bag feature and quick release options.

I ask him...........almost two years we both train same days, same time and sometimes same body parts, yet NEVER have we been in each others way.

He replies "I was just thinking that the other day". He goes on in so many words to state how can anyone be so self adsorbed and ignorant to the fact "some people are here to actually train". This guy sounds like a chip off the Old PFM.

We exchanged a few stories of idiots over the years and agreed it's getting worse every year.

Here is perhaps my all time WTF!!! I am finishing up hacks watching my favorite leg extension. The gal is doing one set to my every two, I time my last hack, unload the plates and head over and politely ask "may I work in"? "No" she says "I am using this". Without falter I calmly offer to use the machine as she rests, no interruption to her timing. Here we ****ing go: "What part of no don't you understand" is her response. I asked who her who the **** died and left you this gym?

"Get away from me you white cracker mother ****er or I am telling the manager you're sexually harassing me". I pointed to Vanessa and explained Bill isn't here today, Vanessa will be the highest ranking manager today.

She got her thunder-thigh, fat, ugly, rude ass up and headed for the locker area, then stopped and yelled "you don't own this place, you racist skin head".

I was already going to failure on my first set.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

How can this be?

I don't have these problems for some reason.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: How can this be?

Hahaha man she hated u for nothing. Racest cracker sexual harasser skinhead
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

And I bet nobody really cared... But if u called her a racist ass #%^*} it would b a huge deal.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Haha! Sorry PFM.. just what you dont need. Guess you give off that skinhead vibe..
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I don't have these problems for some reason.
    It's a geographic thing for the most part, but I ask to work in, I am working in.

It's never a gym regular or someone one actually training, it's always some one time wonder like Miss Black America or some baby fat turd.

In 38 years and more gyms than I can remember I've had no outstanding issues in the free weight areas, get the floor and with the machines and stations is another world.

Maybe your just so ugly and stinky people run away?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Haha! Sorry PFM.. just what you dont need. Guess you give off that skinhead vibe..
    I am still trying to figure out how she knew my nuts were shaved?

Maybe it's my combat ghetto rat stompers, don't see that in the gym everyday.

Either ways it's like this here, a quote from a crybaby:

From the Southern Rope to the West Coast Dope.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

2 more weeks and counting...then the new resolution d bags start dropping off by the dozen.

I had one this morning sitting on a bench at the Smith playing with his iPod for 5+ minutes. So I walk over and ask "when are you going to be done squatting". He looks at me confused and says "Dude, I'm doing bech press" the funny part is he looked at me like I was retarded when he said it. So I reply "no, dude you've been squatting at this station for 5 minutes playing with yourself; move your ass I have to be at work sometime this morning".....idiots

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    A guy I never exchange one word in almost two years is admiring my bicycle, it's a descent Trek. He asks me about the rack and bag set up I just got. I show him the grocery getter saddle bag feature and quick release options.

I ask him...........almost two years we both train same days, same time and sometimes same body parts, yet NEVER have we been in each others way.

He replies "I was just thinking that the other day". He goes on in so many words to state how can anyone be so self adsorbed and ignorant to the fact "some people are here to actually train". This guy sounds like a chip off the Old PFM.

We exchanged a few stories of idiots over the years and agreed it's getting worse every year.

Here is perhaps my all time WTF!!! I am finishing up hacks watching my favorite leg extension. The gal is doing one set to my every two, I time my last hack, unload the plates and head over and politely ask "may I work in"? "No" she says "I am using this". Without falter I calmly offer to use the machine as she rests, no interruption to her timing. Here we ****ing go: "What part of no don't you understand" is her response. I asked who her who the **** died and left you this gym?

"Get away from me you white cracker mother ****er or I am telling the manager you're sexually harassing me". I pointed to Vanessa and explained Bill isn't here today, Vanessa will be the highest ranking manager today.

She got her thunder-thigh, fat, ugly, rude ass up and headed for the locker area, then stopped and yelled "you don't own this place, you racist skin head".

I was already going to failure on my first set.
    i thought you had hair lol

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Originally Posted by ken View Post
    i thought you had hair lol
    I thought mike was black? WTF

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    I thought mike was black? WTF