Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Who's got info on this? The PDF's or whatever... I need some details as I want to give this a try.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  2. #2
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,404
    Thanks
    4,997
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Back loading. Isn't that what Herm takes on a Friday night?

  3. #3
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Back loading. Isn't that what Herm takes on a Friday night?

    Yeah he loads up on the home made alfredo sauce.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  4. #4
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 594 Times in 403 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Hopefully the all knowing sponge can chime in, but it was simple from what I remember. No carb, high protein and lowish fat all day, then a carb freak out at night. The details should be on the guy who advocates it website. I know this all isn't very helpful, but I'm on my phone and only really want to say one thing:

    I tried this diet and put on a fair amount of body fat. I was counting cals too and eating all clean foods. Just my 0.02 cents.

  5. #5
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,053
    Thanks
    19,472
    Thanked 9,955 Times in 4,960 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Hopefully the all knowing sponge can chime in, but it was simple from what I remember. No carb, high protein and lowish fat all day, then a carb freak out at night. The details should be on the guy who advocates it website. I know this all isn't very helpful, but I'm on my phone and only really want to say one thing:

    I tried this diet and put on a fair amount of body fat. I was counting cals too and eating all clean foods. Just my 0.02 cents.
    Sounds vaguely like the old "Warrior Diet" which was basically fasting throughout the day and then a 4-6 hour "feeding window" at night when you consumed all your calories / all you wanted to eat. I've never known anyone to make decent gains, or lean-out & stay lean on this program.

  6. #6
    Elite Big Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 921 Times in 411 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    http://carbnite.com/

    Mark is/was on it. I honestly believe there was a lot more to his transformation than just that diet. I had a friend do it and Im not sure he followed it 100% but he lost weight and fat but a shit ton of strength went with it.

    Im not big on any diets really. Eat as clean as you can, eat a lot, and if you want to burn some calories do cardio. With that said, ive been a fat **** my whole life.

  7. #7
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,477
    Thanks
    4,998
    Thanked 5,498 Times in 2,301 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Who's got info on this? The PDF's or whatever... I need some details as I want to give this a try.
    Go to Supertraining's forum and talk to Mark Bell or talk to him on FB.

    He get lean doing this,
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  8. #8
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 594 Times in 403 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Sounds vaguely like the old "Warrior Diet" which was basically fasting throughout the day and then a 4-6 hour "feeding window" at night when you consumed all your calories / all you wanted to eat. I've never known anyone to make decent gains, or lean-out & stay lean on this program.
    I read this guys blog. Very interesting approach to lifting. He's a record holding power literally too boot, so this is right up POBs alley (if he already hasn't heard of the guy). http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/?m=1

    Point is, this crazy basterd uses a modified warrior Diet (predator diet). He slams protein shakes all day then gets down on as much bone in meat as he can stomach. He also trains with extreme volume and is a strong little ****er at 181.

  9. #9
    Elite Azog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 594 Times in 403 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    ^^^power lifter not 'power literally' .

  10. #10
    Elite DJ21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Carb Backloading / Carb Nite

    The Carb Nite works great. I bought the book last year. I will be using this diet before summer. Crazy stuff once you load up on carbs that night, you literally feel your body temperature rise and feel the burning of the fat.
    Numero Uno

Similar Threads

  1. Backloading Insulin Syringes
    By TriniJuice in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 06:56 PM
  2. backloading
    By bsw5 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 01:56 PM
  3. The low carb vs high carb conundrum :
    By j2048b in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:55 AM
  4. Roasted Butternut Squash - Awesome Carb...
    By sfstud33 in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:52 PM
  5. Low-Carb Ketogenic Dietsó They Burn Fat But What About muscle
    By mugzy in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •