Have not heard of them.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I have not heard of them.

SAD

Reaction score
Sorry man, but it should come as no surprise that nobody has heard of them. UGLs are popping up like shrooms from cow shit and I, for one, would not take any chances. Without reliable reviews you may be buying epsom salt dissolved in white vinegar and after your first shot you'll come back on here and say "I just did my first shot three hours ago and now it still feels like there's a plasma grenade burning through my glute. Is this normal?".

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, but it should come as no surprise that nobody has heard of them. UGLs are popping up like shrooms from cow shit and I, for one, would not take any chances. Without reliable reviews you may be buying epsom salt dissolved in white vinegar and after your first shot you'll come back on here and say "I just did my first shot three hours ago and now it still feels like there's a plasma grenade burning through my glute. Is this normal?".

LOL. I hear ya. I'm a little smarter than that
I don't get into anything without checking
It out. I've been seeing a lot of it around here lately
But can't find much info on it. Thanks though

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used it. Sustanon, eq, masteron enanthate, test E, no problems. Gains were what I expected to get based on the dosages I was running.

New Threads