Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Worst Sex partner.......................?

I've had a few growing up as a kid that would just lay there doing the dead fish.

There was another that seemed to know nothing about personal hygiene and when you took her panties off you could tell. She smelled pretty ripe!

I'm sure you blokes can easily top that?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

Re: Worst Sex partner.......................?

at one point years back i was nailing a chick who would get nose bleeds during the deed..

ive also ran into stinky snatch as well..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

first girl I ever banged I was 14 and she smelled like old tuna..I still hit it but in the ass using raspberry hand lotion as lube lol Her grandma walked in on us right before I busted a nut god damn old bird with her shitty timing.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

That would be my ex wife... her eyes would be shut, no sounds, no nothing. Would just lay there. Funny thing is though, after we got divorced I still banged her a bunch of times. But it was ****in wild.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

Went out with a bunch of friends one St Patty's eve. I drank a bunch of green beer & all ****ed up. I ended up screwing a fat chick at the end of the night. Mid stroke she asks me if I want a girl friend...Gah! wtf?? I say No & finish up. Over the next few days she stalks me. Gets my phone number calls me.... damn! Also she was one of those lay there types.

Thanks

Had a chick that growled and grunted instead of moaned. Couldn't get into it. Had one that everytime she came she would start crying. She was sexy as **** to but I couldn't handle it. The first chick I went down on was this Asian girl. Pussy was so stank but I didn't know any better. I remember gagging a few times and almost threw up. 2 days later I had to go to the doc because my tonsils were swollen as ****. I didn't think it was possible or really if it was from her but I got tonsillitis. I was trippin out thinking the chick gave me some sort of throat std.

Thanks

Yes, POB's ex was pretty bad for sure. LOL

Actually, I have been pretty damn lucky. I can say I have had a couple of fish market queens along the way but that is a deal breaker for me.... scent is just too damn strong to overcome for me.... if the ph is correct, and it's been cleaned, it won't stink.... I backed off and made one get dressed once pretending like I just didn't want to take advantage of her when in reality my nose was telling my dick to get away.... far, far, away.

On a somewhat related note, I got shit on once while banging one in the ass. She had no idea she shit, it was a ****ing mess.....

All in all though, yea, I've been very pleased with the overall quality. LOL

We're all going to hell,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

I learned from personal experience there is a difference between chemistry and sexual chemistry. Chicks that may have been cool and fun to hang with would be dead in bed.

One stands out in my mind, she went and told everyone I was the lousy piece of ass. Later I found out she only liked it in the ass, not my fault she didn't communicate her preference, but had no problem communicating the outcome with stating no other facts.

After 20 years of age there some things descent intelligent people simply keep to themselves.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post

Actually, I have been pretty damn lucky. I can say I have had a couple of fish market queens along the way but that is a deal breaker for me.... scent is just too damn strong to overcome for me.... if the ph is correct, and it's been cleaned, it won't stink.... I backed off and made one get dressed once pretending like I just didn't want to take advantage of her when in reality my nose was telling my dick to get away.... far, far, away.

On a somewhat related note, I got shit on once while banging one in the ass. She had no idea she shit, it was a ****ing mess.....

We're all going to hell,
    Vette
    I got shit on once and wasn't evening nailing her ass, that was ****ing gross. She was a pretty cool lady, great body, and very responsive but the pOOp wrecked it forever.

Some women just smell better then others, Women that don't wear panties have always been the one's to lick and eat anywhere/anytime.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

Period sex! I was having sex with my GF & when the lights came on Eeeeewwwwwww!
    I shit you not it looked like someone was axe murdered in the bed. That ****ing blood was everywhere! and it was in a hotel to boot. I can only imagine what the maid must have thought. I ran into the bathroom & had blood all over my cock, balls & stomach. The only time I'll have period sex now is in the shower.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Had a chick that growled and grunted instead of moaned. Couldn't get into it. Had one that everytime she came she would start crying. She was sexy as **** to but I couldn't handle it. The first chick I went down on was this Asian girl. Pussy was so stank but I didn't know any better. I remember gagging a few times and almost threw up. 2 days later I had to go to the doc because my tonsils were swollen as ****. I didn't think it was possible or really if it was from her but I got tonsillitis. I was trippin out thinking the chick gave me some sort of throat std.
    lmao those are great stories... That crying thing though, I think that means you two were soul mates :x lol

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post

We're all going to hell,
    Vette
    lol you bastard... that's nasty about getting shit on. How awkward that must have been?

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Period sex! I was having sex with my GF & when the lights came on Eeeeewwwwwww!
    I shit you not it looked like someone was axe murdered in the bed. That ****ing blood was everywhere! and it was in a hotel to boot. I can only imagine what the maid must have thought. I ran into the bathroom & had blood all over my cock, balls & stomache. The only time I'll have period sex now is in the shower.
    I love to dip it! Just throw a towel down. Hell I try to go down on her too but she doesn't let me.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Period sex!

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Hell I try to go down on her too but she doesn't let me.
    Guilty as charged.....I'm a twisted ****.

Thanks

Ya in guilty as well about eating on the rag
    I don't mind it.. ������

Also have been shit ��on a few times haha. This girl hated when we did it because she always shit and it made her cry!! After a few times she stopped letting me

But worst was one night I was borderline blackout I needed a ride home from the bar, my large friend offered.... Ya I slayed the hippo
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

a buddy of mine was a lil odd in college. we were freshman, chillin in the dorms, somehow we were talking about bangin girls on the rag.

he pulls out a used, bloody condom out of the trash, than LICKS the dam thing. like dripping with male/female juices. it was the sickest thing i have ever seen in my life.

than he went on to tell us about eating this chick out while on the rag.

for me, i only had 1 really. she was a boring as watching grass grow. After i moved on to a new girl she went nuts. Like would spend her friday night trying to find out what i was doing, where i was going, would creep hard.

like if i was a girl and she was a guy i would of told the police style. The new chick was going to beat her ass one night after the bar. caused a big scene in the parking lot......cops, bouncers, the whole nine yards.

Georgia

This thread has successfully made me dry heave

Thanks

I've run into my fair share.... This one was pretty bad tho.

I think I was either a senior in highschool or just out, we were all out partying and shit all together, around 2 am everyone split up and went different ways, I went to this chicks house and on my way home from her house around 4-5am I saw this chick I was partying with earlier driving in front of me.

She should not have been driving, I think it was her birthday. Needless to say o watched her jump the curb, drive across like 6 lawns and side swipe a couple mailboxes.

I was able to flash her down and got her to park her car and come to my house. We get naked and start ****ing around. I've banged this chick a few times prior to this.

I went down on her in a drunken blur and remember feeling all these weird bumps on her vag, I kept going until I felt something in my mouth, felt like a fuzz ball. I pulled it out, lifted the sheets off me and noticed it was a little clump of toilet paper. They were all over her pussy and her ass.

It was one of the nastiest things I've ever came across. Also smelled like an improperly wiped ass.

I ended up still ****ing her tho, and from then on I never had the balls to go down on her again.

Thanks

I boned a fatty in high school. Dont get me wrong, I like me some bigger girls but over 200 forget about it. This girl was probably 240. She bought me a fifth of Jim Beam and got me all ****ed up so I would pop her cherry. Normally I would have better judgement but hey, I was on a fifth of Beam... Doing the deed and shes kissing all over me and I can feel ****ing stubble on her lip. Not just a hair or two. Like she had more facial hair than I did! I should have cut bait and ran but hell I was so horny in high school It was ridiculous.

Thanks

my 1st latina (and last) she was 35 i was 50 she was heavy but wtf i was horney, she just laid their, no movement at all. i thought latina's were supposed to be fiery. i tried almost everything to get her into it. mid stroke she said i don't really like sex. also the hairiest bush i have ever seen, i like it clean, she was like walking thru the jungle. thanks for the unpleasant memory lol

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

I brought this girl back to my house from a club..this girl must have just shit cause when i bent her over she still had clumps of toilet paper stuck to her ass...bahaha nasty bitch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast