Girlfriend wants to run gear, suggestions?

Reaction score
too bad she is afraid of the needles!

Well she may be turning the corner, we received her mt2 from MP yesterday and I gave her an injection in the belly and she did pretty good. I told her we could probably use the same needles if she wanted to do a cycle and I think shes gonna be ok with it. Heres what I'm thinking 75mg primo e3d for 14weeks along with her var. Or 125mg eq e4d for 14 weeks still using her var. Jennar which do.you prefer eq or primo or both? Any other suggestions for cycles?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well she may be turning the corner, we received her mt2 from MP yesterday and I gave her an injection in the belly and she did pretty good. I told her we could probably use the same needles if she wanted to do a cycle and I think shes gonna be ok with it. Heres what I'm thinking 75mg primo e3d for 14weeks along with her var. Or 125mg eq e4d for 14 weeks still using her var. Jennar which do.you prefer eq or primo or both? Any other suggestions for cycles?

I am assuming you are using a slin pin for the mt2? I use slin pin for my winny and test p, and 28g 5/8 for my mast e. I personally don't like var but that's just me ;) the cycle before this one I did primo, mast p and winny caps...best cycle so far. Thing is doing all three compounds, I'm not too sure what the primo did as the mast ruled :) Now, I will say that primo takes 11-13 weeks to really hit it's peak so she will want to run it at least 16-20 weeks. I run all my cycles for 20 weeks. PM me if you have any questions :)

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend also wants to run something, although I don't think she wants to do injections. Tho she has no problem with doing peptides like M2. I'm thinking of starting her on 10 mgs of var.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
The only two compounds I have heard of women taking regularly is primo and var.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to hear our veteran women opinions on running eq?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear our veteran women opinions on running eq?

I haven't run eq, really no interest after doing some research...but looking at NPP for next list ;)

New Threads