Girlfriend wants to run gear, suggestions?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She wants size and endurance, I was thinking 10mg/day var (5mg-AM & 5mg-PM) for 8 weeks along with EQ @ 100mg/ week.

I dont know much about women using besides that you generally want low androgenic properties and they need a fraction of the dose as a male. Also I'm assuming women dont need to run pct, correct?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenn just had a post on here about Prop. I'll see if I can locate it.

Hmmm, I cant seem to be able to find her post... weird!

Anyway I think she is taking 20mg Prop/day????? unsure.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
var,EQ, hgh. maybe tiny doses of prop. if she can handle var, and is not getting too many sides.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I believe jenner is taking 20mg of prop e5d to keep sides down.. this is where was goung to start my girl with.. var idk if worth the money.. my girl takes 15mg a day and it wasnt life changing.. her diet is good and training is good.. jmo

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would start her at 5mg of var the first week and if nothing obvious is 'wrong' bump to 10. It seems like Jenn backed off the prop a little due to sides??? Not sure though.... I would let her just run the var (even 15mg if you wanted to bump it again) the first cycle.

You might also consider GH or some peptides for subq pinning just to get her used to the idea of it- baby steps.

Second cycle I would look at Primo for her and stacking it with Var again....

Where is the lady of the house when you need her?

Jenner!!!!!!

Respect,
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
My girl was just so scared of sides and low prop seems less harsh.. everything else makes u grow facial hair lose ur hair grow a dick and everything else u dnt want to happen lol but think low prop can make a huge diff.. where is Jenner? ??

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk about her running test Lol not trying to screw up her adorable little voice..

Reaction score
Anavar seems to be the best/most common choice for women...if she's never done anything, maybe start with clen to see how she responds (mentally and phyically).

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var, winny, LOW dosed test, clen, or t3. be careful though because there is nothing worse then a chick who looks or sounds like an inch of man..nothing

you dont want that little clit looking like a baked stuffed jumbo shrimp

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro I have a smoking hot wife that is 105lbs 5'1" all muscle and she we get test cyp in 40mgs per ml bottles and I inject her with 20mgs cyp every 7th day. No sides just sick definition. A women produces a tenth of what we do when it comes to test so it would be like us running 200mgs test. Now i am talking pharm grade gear. I would NEVER inject any ug lab into my wife. not downing the ug world but that is my hot wife that have to look at. when you get some junk gear like pinn or old school z no telling what you putting in her. but test in women done right is fine. you put 200 mgs in her any ya you will end up with shemale.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a negative fuck so ill just say it.Girlfriend become x girlfriends very quickly.If anything bad happens to her who do you think she will blame?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a negative fuck so ill just say it.Girlfriend become x girlfriends very quickly.If anything bad happens to her who do you think she will blame?

She already blames me for everything as it is, super high maintenance.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the little lady has decided to run Primo instead of Var or EQ. I was thinking 100mg/week for 14 weeks or should I start her at 75mg/week? will she even feel 75mg/week?

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've got to read up on some of these suggestions to find out what they are and what they do.........

Reaction score
I would love for my lady to try primo,eq,npp but she's not cool with needles period. Anyhow she's had very good luck with lengthy var cycles ie. 20+ weeks. Her body responds awesome to 20mg and has gone slightly higher w/o any noticeable difference and the only side was slight bacne which wasn't bad at all. I hook her best friend up with primo and she tells us the sweet spot is 2oomg ew.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love for my lady to try primo,eq,npp but she's not cool with needles period. Anyhow she's had very good luck with lengthy var cycles ie. 20+ weeks. Her body responds awesome to 20mg and has gone slightly higher w/o any noticeable difference and the only side was slight bacne which wasn't bad at all. I hook her best friend up with primo and she tells us the sweet spot is 2oomg ew.

too bad she is afraid of the needles!

New Threads