Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dbol

Thanks

dbol

So I was going to run dbol at end of my cycle for 4wks.. couple questions.. first which is better effective wise.. pill form or liquid form? When do u start feeling it work.. wht is a good dosage.. thx j

Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 2,258 Posts

Re: dbol

Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    So I was going to run dbol at end of my cycle for 4wks.. couple questions.. first which is better effective wise.. pill form or liquid form? When do u start feeling it work.. wht is a good dosage.. thx j
    Liquid is more convenient in dosing but both are just as effective as the other.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

I usually start at about 50mg/ed and adjust from there. Have some taurine handy- if it's good dbol you will need it for back pumps. (I also get killer calf pumps on dbol.)

What dbol do you have? 10mg? 20mg? 40? If you can split dose (8 hours apart) it I have always had better results from that. Since I am taking capsules (50mg) I am just dosing all at once in the morning but that is not my preferred method.

As SFG said, you can adjust your dosing with a liquid much easier than you can a capsule.

The quality of the source/powder will dictate the quantity and quality needed for a good run.

Everyone is different but give it a week/two maybe and you should be getting the effects (pump, strength, water weight, etc.).

I like dbol, I am currently on 50mg/ed along with test and tren.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

dbol

30 should be enough. I've never experienced a benefit from taurine relative to back pumps. Foam rolling your glutes, specifically the piriformis will relieve back pumps.

Back pumps come from swelling and tightness of the glutes which compress a nerve that locks up the back.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 2,258 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    30 should be enough. I've never experienced a benefit from taurine relative to back pumps. Foam rolling your glutes, specifically the piriformis will relieve back pumps.

Back pumps come from swelling and tightness of the glutes which compress a nerve that locks up the back.
    Your glutes get swollen from each pounding!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

dbol

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    Your glutes get swollen from each pounding!
    Yes I'm sure it contributes.. If you could be more gentle I would appreciate it.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Taurine works for me. Of course I'll take all the foam rolling I can get..... but it looks a bit odd in my office for me to be foam rolling my ass... lol

Whatever works.... Taurine helps me with Var pumps and dbol pumps.... maybe it's psychosomatic but I'll take the relief... I get pretty bad calf pumps too... especially from dbol.

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

dbol

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Taurine works for me. Of course I'll take all the foam rolling I can get..... but it looks a bit odd in my office for me to be foam rolling my ass... lol

Whatever works.... Taurine helps me with Var pumps and dbol pumps.... maybe it's psychosomatic but I'll take the relief... I get pretty bad calf pumps too... especially from dbol.

Respect,
    Vette
    I use a lacrosse ball in my office for it. More discreet. That would be funny though to bust out the roller lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I use a lacrosse ball in my office for it. More discreet. That would be funny though to bust out the roller lol
    *shaking my head*....always sittin on ballz....

Thanks

Liquid or tab/cap - doesnt matter....( i do think injectable is more potent though) except that can slide mgs easier with liquid unless you have 10 mg tabs/caps.

Start at 40 mg and up it to 50 if sides are absent or under control...If not then drop dose accordingly. But help yourself to by limiting sodium intake and drinking lots of H20. I also like to keep an eye on my BP.

Thanks

lol pob catching hell

Thanks

The tabs I have are 10mg from cvl.. but was thinking of ordering some liquid from A private guy few buds used cvl and didnt think it was very potent .. idk cuz never used it.. thts y I wanna tho to see if they are full of shit or not.. wht to do...hmmm

Thanks

Use the tabs bro. And 10mg tabs are very good for adjusting your dose. I have not read one bad thing about CVL.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Do what you like but I have used CVL dbol and they are great...

Thanks

Just think its my buds being unrealistic.. they dnt train or diet even as close as me and expect same results..

Thanks

Well there you go...makes sense to me

Thanks

The tabs I have are 10mg from cvl.. but was thinking of ordering some liquid from A private guy few buds used cvl and didnt think it was very potent .. idk cuz never used it.. thts y I wanna tho to see if they are full of shit or not.. wht to do...hmmm
    Take one in the morning, one mid day and one in late evening (30mg) to start. if you add any add 10 to the morning or pre-workout dose.

Watch blood pressure and bloat. It's a great time to start eating a low-sodium diet.

Respect.
    Vette

Thanks

Thats some solid advice right there from brother Vette! !SHRUGS!

Thanks

So vette u think 30mg day is enough was kinda hoping to keep dosage low to try not to shock all my surroundings lol yea I watch my bp and sodium.. im real sensitive to both so I watch it like a hawk..

Thanks

So vette u think 30mg day is enough was kinda hoping to keep dosage low to try not to shock all my surroundings lol yea I watch my bp and sodium.. im real sensitive to both so I watch it like a hawk..
    I think so brother. I am currently running 50mg. I could probably get by with 40 but i am running caps so heck with it. lol. Spread those 10mg out and I think you will be gtg brother.

I like dbol but its a tad harsh. I run it about twice a year for 4 or 5 weeks at a time.

Respect,
    Vette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast