Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Body hair removal

For whatever reasons; this blast has me looking like a Chia Pet. Can anyone recommend a method for removing unwanted body hair?

I have two levels o hair that's out of control:

1. Chest and quads. This stuff is getting pretty thick. I'm shaving now but it's painful and I have to shave weekly.

2. Four arms and calves. This stuff is rain forest thick. I haven't even tried to shave it. I am not going down the razor road for this thick nap hair.

Ideally, I'm looking for a chemical or something that will buy me a few weeks at a clip.

The hair on my head is growing super fast and very coarse. I'm okay with this but if anyone can recommend a conditioner or something to get rid of my brillow pad texture this would be great. Unfortunantly, the hair on my head is just growing faster.....not thicker.

Because I know I'm on SI and its going to come up. The dong and cashews are not an issue; I've always manscaped

Thanks in advance,
    Grind

Thanks

Re: Body hair removal

Clippers...... get a nice pair.... I have both the large electric and a smaller groomer set for tight areas and trim. Unless you are going on stage, they will clip you close enough for a very good look and once a week is usually frequent enough to keep well manscaped.

Waxing is the most painful shit I have ever done.
    Shaving causes too many ingrown hairs.

Clippers brother.... trust me on this.....

Respect!
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

I don't even bother with my calves or legs anymore. Clippers as vette stated are the best. I used to shaved my arms with a razor, now I just buzz them with the clippers short. And I try very badly to get my back,but that is a no-go.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts

My wife suggests using Nair. Its easy and pain less but Stinks. It reminds me of when my mom used to get a perm in her hair.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
    My wife suggests using Nair. Its easy and pain less but Stinks. It reminds me of when my mom used to get a perm in her hair.
    If his hair is as thick as he says than nair is not a good option. He will have to apply a few times over and over. By then your pores are on fire and possibly bleeding from a chemical burn.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
    Nair/Neet etc. does NOT work for me... I have tried it and aside from the chemical burn and smell you would have never even known I put it on.... I seriously do not know how anyone can use that stuff... if you can, I think it's a good viable choice but all it does for me is make a mess (and I have used the Men's and Women's).

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

I'm also a hair basterd, and I completely agree with Vette. Clippers are the only reasonable option. Everything else either takes too long or hurts in some way. Using a razor around your waist, ass and quads may cause a rash. Also, if you have thick hair... Nair will remove the hair, but leave your red, burning and covered in ****ed up red bumps. Never again.

Thanks

You are not an alpha male if nair removes your hair.

Thanks

I use clippers and razors. Once a week. Damn, that's today

Thanks

Body hair removal

Clippers or electric razor with a number 1or 2 comb on them. I shave my upper arms every few days with a regular razor and clip anything else that is getting out of control.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

I use the 50cents razor from the store to shave my Nuts I know I'm crazy but I just take my time , slow strokes.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

I use clippers. Whatever you do do not use one of those epilady things. My GF used one on my back over the summer. I woke up the next day my whole ****ing back was broken out. It was disgusting!

Thanks

Clippers are all a guy like us needs.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Clippers...... get a nice pair.... I have both the large electric and a smaller groomer set for tight areas and trim. Unless you are going on stage, they will clip you close enough for a very good look and once a week is usually frequent enough to keep well manscaped.

Waxing is the most painful shit I have ever done.
    Shaving causes too many ingrown hairs.

Clippers brother.... trust me on this.....

Respect!
    Vette
    **** waxing...

This was prior to me lifting from years ago for the record...

"Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I was waxed ONCE. NEVER again. I swear to God I thought something was going terribly wrong and my skin was being ripped off. I would rather be shot in the balls with a bb gun than wax anything ever again!

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Damn!!!!!! Pob that's crazy! What the hell! Dude !
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Body hair removal

Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    Damn!!!!!! Pob that's crazy! What the hell! Dude !
    Seriously bad stuff. Got waxed and had like 1,000 in grown hairs... Itchy as ****!
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

I think it's the GH bro. Ever since I started
    Using it my hair has been growing
    Very fast. And on my head its getting
    Curly and coarse like it was when I
    Was younger.hair on the back
    Of my neck is coming in like a
    Forest. I have my girl shave it but
    It comes in so fast now I have
    To do it about every 2 weeks. I'm getting
    That shit lasered.
    I shave my chest and
    Abs everyday in the shower.
    No big deal. But you only have 3 choices
    Clippers, Nair or laser.

Elite
    Thanks

I was also very hairy. Was trimming with clippers every week, I started right when I got on TRT because I was already hair as **** and just knew what would happen, and I swear I started seeing the hair on my fingers growing longer and at that point starting trimming my arm and hair on my hands. I would have to trim every week, and my bathroom would be like a crime scene from dexter lol I would have to lay plastic sheeting down to catch all the hair to easily get rid of it. I was trying to look for some kind of chemical that could "stunt" the growth or just slow it down at least, but there's no such thing.

So, I started getting laser treatment recently. I've only had two treatments, and now I barely have to ever trim. Actually I just keep a razor on my sink and literally just go over sometimes when I'm taking a dump lol I'll start to see some grow here and there and I'll just get it right then. Even if I were to let it grow out even after a week, my clippers wouldnt even catch it. The other thing is that my hair was really thick. With laser, after each treatment your hair gets thinner and thinner, so like in some areas like on my arms it looks like there's no hair but, if I touch the area or look carefully in the light I can see it.

I've seen drastic results all over, because I'm getting it done full body. Only place where it's still growing back pretty quick and where I still see a lot of hair follicles is on my stomach and chest. It's only been two treatments though, you're not supposed to reach 85% reduction until about 6 treatments. I'd say I've probably reached that much already, because I had a ton of hair. Like I even have to get it done above my beard line because I even have hair there, my ears, neck everywhere. Even on my ears I'm already seeing a big difference, when I go to get a hair cut every couple weeks it seems the person barely has to run the trimmer over my ears. Also big difference on my back and shoulders, last time I went to my back shaved the lady didn't have to trim before like she used to, was able to just run the razor over and I hadn't done anything to my back in weeks probably.

I'm still getting it used to it though, I still feel a little weird being completely hairless lol especially on my arms. I'm just always thinking that people are noticing it and what they are thinking lol right now it's winter and i'm always wearing long sleeve shirts etc. lol anyhow I say that now but, when I looked like a gorilla I hated it.

It took me a lot of research to start on it, and it was pretty frustrating speaking to clinic after clinic, finding out all the info about my skin type, the lasers etc. it was more stressful than getting lasik. People told me not to get full body done at once, and start with one area because there are possible side effects. The only thing is that with a full body you get the best deal, or else it's way more expensive going by separate parts, not to mention because they say it normally takes 6 treatments to see the full results, and you can only get treated when the hair is in the growth phase so depending on the area you might only get treated once every 6-8 weeks. So that means just 6 treatments for one area could take like a year. I didn't want to wait that long, so I took a chance and thankfully it seems to be going well.

It is expensive but, nowadays you can find pretty good deals because there's a lot more of these clinics now offering this, so there's competition which brings the price down. You can compare pricing etc. and for multiple areas you can get discounts etc. it's still expensive though. I ended up finding a diamond in the rough and got a hell of an unbelievable price. There's also groupons some clinics do.

Theres a lot of research to do after all I learned in trying to make the best possible decision, I would be able to point anybody in the right direction if they wanted to know more, what you should know, about the lasers, if it will work on you or not, it doesn't work on all types of hair color, possible side effects etc. I had come up with a questionnaire that I took with me to every consultation. I didn't trust the clinics to give me the right info. I made sure I asked the right questions to make the most informed decision.

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Seriously bad stuff. Got waxed and had like 1,000 in grown hairs... Itchy as ****!
    that happened to me too, went to get waxed one time and the next day i had all this acne on my upper back and shoulders, and the acne scars are still there after all these months, sucks they won't go away i'll need to go to a dermatolgist. last time i ever got waxed. i think it probably hurts more than getting lasered, which hurts also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast