Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

When is sex NOT sex?

....when it's a blowjob?

So I've been thinking about this. See, I'm Old School, but some of you i hear at the gym saying that it's really NOT sex. So makes me wonder. If it's not sex, then it's not cheating, right?

For those of you that think a blowjob is something else, then let's spin this thing around and look at it, shall we?

So say I eat your woman's pussy. not sex, right? I mean, they are both oral. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

Georgia

Re: When is sex NOT sex?

Just because you don't go as far as sex doesn't mean it's not cheating.

There is a line between fidelity and infidelity.

Infidelity - kissing, holding hands, caressing, 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base, blowjob, eating pussy, hand job, fingering her/him, anal sex, use of toys to penetrate, vaginal sex, talking behind your significant others back to someone about doing one/some/all of the things mentioned beforehand, etc.

I enjoy a good blowjob.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,287 Times in 4,449 Posts

I cheated on every girlfriend I ever had

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

When is sex NOT sex?

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ....when it's a blowjob?

So I've been thinking about this. See, I'm Old School, but some of you i hear at the gym saying that it's really NOT sex. So makes me wonder. If it's not sex, then it's not cheating, right?

For those of you that think a blowjob is something else, then let's spin this thing around and look at it, shall we?

So say I eat your woman's pussy. not sex, right? I mean, they are both oral. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
    I had this exact discussion with my boss. He was bragging about a hooker that gave him a bj. I asked how would you like it if your wife paid some dude to eat her out. He stammered and gave me this bullshit answer about how the vagina is a sacred place where babies come from.

Dudes a scumbag.

Don't even need to have contact. There are emotional affairs.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

What about the highlight real? Say I give myself a handjob (lord knows I give it better to myself then any chick or dude) is that cheating? I usually sit on my hand until it falls asleep then beat my dick. Feels like its not me lol. Boom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LeanHerm For This Useful Post:

chilldale (12-29-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,498 Times in 2,301 Posts

If my dick don't get up it's not sex!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    What about the highlight real? Say I give myself a handjob (lord knows I give it better to myself then any chick or dude) is that cheating? I usually sit on my hand until it falls asleep then beat my dick. Feels like its not me lol. Boom
    So long as you're only thinking about how you're hand feels so good and you're not pretending to be going another person/animal then its cool.

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

Speaking of this I learned something the other day. I was flipping the channels & landed on TMZ of all things...lol. I dont know what group they were discussing or it's just kids these day consider this as being a virgin. Anyway they were saying that these people still consider themselves virgins. Here is the deal they say if the guy puts his hard cock into the vag. but does not thrust they still consider themselves virgins. There was a term they use for this but I can't remember what they called it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    Speaking of this I learned something the other day. I was flipping the channels & landed on TMZ of all things...lol. I dont know what group they were discussing or it's just kids these day consider this as being a virgin. Anyway they were saying that these people still consider themselves virgins. Here is the deal they say if the guy puts his hard cock into the vag. but does not thrust they still consider themselves virgins. There was a term they use for this but I can't remember what they called it.
    delusional sluts?

Thanks

For me cheating is doing or saying anything that you wouldn't do or say if your partner wasn't there. If I think about it like that then it keeps my scummy ass from doing anything I really shouldn't be doing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,268 Posts

when she weighs more than you.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post

"Soaking" is the term you are looking for. Google Mormon sex loopholes. I'd give a link but I'm on a shitty apple product called iPhone

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    For me cheating is doing or saying anything that you wouldn't do or say if your partner wasn't there. If I think about it like that then it keeps my scummy ass from doing anything I really shouldn't be doing.

Exactly. If you're deleting text messages so she doesn't see things, or IM's then you're already there.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

Originally Posted by samcooke View Post

"Soaking" is the term you are looking for. Google Mormon sex loopholes. I'd give a link but I'm on a shitty apple product called iPhone

Soaking the ole mushroom head....hmmm. Cheating isn't worth it. I married my wife because I love her and chose her. I am not big into destroying my family, ruining my kids because of an urge I may be having. My early 20's thru 30 were great times of sexual conquests, but If I want laid now, I just go to the mrs.

Thanks

sorry to disagree but if you are with somebody and supposed to be faithful holding hands is cheating

Thanks

Sex is sex. Penis in the vagina. Cheating is kissing, holding hands and even just an emotional affair

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I had this exact discussion with my boss. He was bragging about a hooker that gave him a bj. I asked how would you like it if your wife paid some dude to eat her out. He stammered and gave me this bullshit answer about how the vagina is a sacred place where babies come from.

Dudes a scumbag.

Don't even need to have contact. There are emotional affairs.
    In full agreement with you on this one POB.

(not sure how I hit I hit "dislike" but I did, it was by accident).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

If I finger bang Gina Gym Rat in the parking lot of Planet Fitness and have the audacity to jack my GF up for jacking off Bundy..............I need to check myself for a multitude of moral and character flaws.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Georgia

I don't respect anyone who is a cheater. Everyone makes mistakes but there are assholes out there who don't have any class or respect. If you feel you need to cheat then go be single. I've never cheated and hopefully never will mess up. If you have desires to cheat you do not love the person you're with like you should.

Thanks

it's interesting. we seem to be a little older than the average kid at my gym. so one can almost say that some of these kids will say almost anything if it means they get to get off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast