When is sex NOT sex?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about the highlight real? Say I give myself a handjob (lord knows I give it better to myself then any chick or dude) is that cheating? I usually sit on my hand until it falls asleep then beat my dick. Feels like its not me lol. Boom

If you give yourself a hand job, that is
NOT cheating.
If you sit on your hand until it falls asleep
And then give yourself a hand job,
That bro is CHEATING !!!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Perhaps play a little game called 'Just the Tip'....

just for a second.....

just to see how it feels.....Is that cheating?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife blows a dude, she gets tossed out the window

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't respect anyone who is a cheater. Everyone makes mistakes but there are assholes out there who don't have any class or respect. If you feel you need to cheat then go be single. I've never cheated and hopefully never will mess up. If you have desires to cheat you do not love the person you're with like you should.

Sort of... You can love someone very much, but your sex life can be so neglected that you almost instinctually will satisfy your needs elsewhere. Ultimately it may lead to you breaking it off.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I finger bang Gina Gym Rat in the parking lot of Planet Fitness and have the audacity to jack my GF up for jacking off Bundy...............

Dammit PFM, Gina GYm Rat's my wife, and stay away from Planet Fitness, that's my gym (I am saying that in a whisper voice, do not want to get thrown out for being to loud) LOL!!!!

getgains

Reaction score
if you have to ask if its cheating go ask your wife make sure shes not holding anything sharp

New Threads