Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Prop ?

Thanks

Test Prop ?

why is prop usually run in shorter cycles? I understand it "kicks" in sooner.....does that mean the gains usually slow down sooner as well? Also, in theory, would an 8-9 week prop cycle be easier on the hair then a 12-14 week test cycle?

Georgia

Re: Test Prop ?

Going to bite more.

Going to kick in faster.

Got to pin more.

Run in shorter cycle because you get about the same results in an 8-10 week as you would a 12-14 week Test C/E cycle. It does it's job a little faster.

Easier on the hair? Dunno what that means.

Thanks

The thread so ridiculous he had to post it TWICE!

Read up my friend, as you have lots to do before you inject anything into your body.
    Prop is used in shorter cycle because its half life is short. The hormone builds, takes noticeable effect, and exits the body quickly.

As for hair, test is test. Hairloss is determined by an individuals genetics. Test is hard on the hairline IF AND ONLY IF you are predisposed to male pattern baldness. Prop, enanthate, cypionate, or whatever ester of test is going to have the same potential effect. That being said, prop has the distinct advantage of having a short halflife. That way, if your hair starts falling out, the compound and its effects will be shorter lived once you cease administration.

Red more. Then read some more. I don't think you are ready for a cycle, as these are very simple things you should already know about test.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    The thread so ridiculous he had to post it TWICE!

Read up my friend, as you have lots to do before you inject anything into your body.
    Prop is used in shorter cycle because its half life is short. The hormone builds, takes noticeable effect, and exits the body quickly.

As for hair, test is test. Hairloss is determined by an individuals genetics. Test is hard on the hairline IF AND ONLY IF you are predisposed to male pattern baldness. Prop, enanthate, cypionate, or whatever ester of test is going to have the same potential effect. That being said, prop has the distinct advantage of having a short halflife. That way, if your hair starts falling out, the compound and its effects will be shorter lived once you cease administration.

Red more. Then read some more. I don't think you are ready for a cycle, as these are very simple things you should already know about test.
    Well no need to flame me. I accidently backed up my page, didn't see it post and hit the post button again. Anyway, I get that test is test. So the question more or less is would a prop cycle effect the hair less as the cycle is shorter or due to the fact that an 8 wk prop vs 12 week E or C cycle have less effect on hair, lipids, etc as the "working" weeks of the test would be about the same. I'm not an idiot, yet I don't know every single thing about steroids. Anyway, I've read plenty, I just didn't have a direct answer to mostly the hair question....maybe I should have just asked that.

Thanks

Apologies if I came off harsh. That's usually why I do not respond to these sort of threads. My tone while writing can be...aggressive. No flame intended bro. Only one way to find out about the hair, and that is to try some test. Prop has the advantages I listed above. If your hair does start falling out, you can get off the test more quickly and stop more damage. That said, if you are gonna run test only and your hair starts shedding, finesteride should be able to completely stop that. All the research chemical companies sell it. Check our sponsors.

Is this your first cycle?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply....I understand. I am no expert, but have done plenty of reading and see many asinine threads. Don't wanna be that guy. I have done one cycle (test E/12 weeks) and started taking liquid dutasteride (adovart) week 5 due to pretty heavy shedding and it pretty much stopped the shedding and looks like no real hair loss. Why I was/am curious about the shorter prop cycle. Guess I may just have to experiment on myself

Thanks

I am no expert either. Just a rookie in this game trying to learn as well.

If your hair shed on test e, I am sure prop won't be different. Did you use 500mg? There are compounds that are easy on the hair that you can run with low dose of test to minimize hair risks.

How did you like the dutast? Any sides? I heard it works for acne as well as hairloss.

Thanks

Yeah, I ran it at 500mg a week. And I didn't/don't mind the dusast. I took it .5 ED on cycle and am currently taking it .5 E3D which is like a bare, bare minimum, but seems to be working. I had just mild loss of hair on crown before I started the cycle (basically only I noticed) and it's the same right now IMO. I haven't had any sides from it.

My next cycle will likely be test only again or depending if I can get my hands Var I will run that with test

Thanks

Sounds like you have everything in control. Var should be easy on the hairline.

Thanks

Dont hold it against azog huffy...i beleive thats what happens when you run tren!!! And like it!!!!

Thanks

Originally Posted by pirovoliko View Post
    Dont hold it against azog huffy...i beleive thats what happens when you run tren!!! And like it!!!!

Haha....I can only imagine. Someday I shall run this gift from the Gods when I am more experienced and care less about my hair line.

Thanks

many say 'BALD IS BEAUTIFUL'....

Thanks

Many are just BALD SAYING IT!
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Georgia

Yeah those are the same breed of fatsos that say fat is beautiful. I'm sorry but the only time fat is beautiful is when you have a colorful bean bag

Thanks

Hey man,,,i agree...I have a phenomenal head of hair...

Thanks

I'm tired seeing people say "gains halting" during a cycle. That's bullshit broscience 100% right there. The only reason one would see slower gains is due to not raising cals enough.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

One's hair line can be effectively managed even with the use of AAS. It takes some precaution but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure any day!

A thick, full head of hair is as equally obvious as a well-developed physique. You don't have to trade one for the other.

Nothing makes a guy look younger than a good head of hair - that I know from personal experience!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cashout View Post
    One's hair line can be effectively managed even with the use of AAS. It takes some precaution but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure any day!

A thick, full head of hair is as equally obvious as a well-developed physique. You don't have to trade one for the other.

Nothing makes a guy look younger than a good head of hair - that I know from personal experience!
    I agree with you. Cashout, do you have any suggestions for other, stronger compounds. I used/use liquid dutasteride on last cycle, plus nizoral on last cycle. I tried using liquid spiro, but that shit smelled so bad, I couldn't do it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by huffy80 View Post
    I agree with you. Cashout, do you have any suggestions for other, stronger compounds. I used/use liquid dutasteride on last cycle, plus nizoral on last cycle. I tried using liquid spiro, but that shit smelled so bad, I couldn't do it.
    Don't use dutasteride - that is like using a sledgehammer to pound in a thumb tack!

Dutasteride inhibits the enzymatic 5-alpha reaction of BOTH Type I and Type II iso-enzymes of DHT and does so with close to 98% efficacy.

You only need to inhibit not eliminate some of the Type I iso-enzyme production to to protect your hair line.

Finasteride only inhibits Type I iso production at about about 70% efficacy. It does almost nothing to inhibit Type II iso.

This is important because the hair follicles have a strong affinity for Type I iso DHT. Type II iso DHT principles bind to receptors in the CNS and bone. You want to keep that process intact.

Using Dutasteride you will effectively eliminate all DHT conversion. You don't want to do that. You just want to keep the Type I conversion in the normal to low normal range.

1.25 mg of finasteride on a daily basis will do that just fine.

I also use Rogaine in combination with my finasteride use. There just is not solid enough clinical data to support the effectiveness of Nizoral as a treatment for androgenic MPB.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cashout View Post
    Don't use dutasteride - that is like using a sledgehammer to pound in a thumb tack!

Dutasteride inhibits the enzymatic 5-alpha reaction of BOTH Type I and Type II iso-enzymes of DHT and does so with close to 98% efficacy.

You only need to inhibit not eliminate some of the Type I iso-enzyme production to to protect your hair line.

Finasteride only inhibits Type I iso production at about about 70% efficacy. It does almost nothing to inhibit Type II iso.

This is important because the hair follicles have a strong affinity for Type I iso DHT. Type II iso DHT principles bind to receptors in the CNS and bone. You want to keep that process intact.

Using Dutasteride you will effectively eliminate all DHT conversion. You don't want to do that. You just want to keep the Type I conversion in the normal to low normal range.

1.25 mg of finasteride on a daily basis will do that just fine.

I also use Rogaine in combination with my finasteride use. There just is not solid enough clinical data to support the effectiveness of Nizoral as a treatment for androgenic MPB.
    Thanks....cash, do you use liquid or do you get yours from a doc? Not sure if i can PM you yet, but a found a place for liquid propcia. Wondering if it's gtg.....I used the research chem for my first cycle clomid and adex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast