Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

I about shit my pants.

My wife showed me her W2 today. She paid $41,000 in TAXES THIS YEAR and brought home 57K. Now thats getting pretty damn close to half of her ****ing check!!!! The shit is outta ****ing control and getting worse. Taxes just recently INCREASED so Hussein Obama could spend more of MY MONEY!! Ill blow a ****ing gasket before the day is over. **** Im tired of this shit!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: I about shit my pants.

Hmm you said 41k and she made 57k. Something's off there.

Thanks

She made 98k and paid 41k. ridiculous

Thanks

Yeah that's not right

Thanks

What state do you live in Bubba?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

Bubba just raise your debt ceiling & don't worry about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

I about shit my pants.

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Hmm you said 41k and she made 57k. Something's off there.
    Net pay was 57k, taxes 41k. If she buys health insurance she prob made over 100k gross.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
    My wife showed me her W2 today. She paid $41,000 in TAXES THIS YEAR and brought home 57K. Now thats getting pretty damn close to half of her ****ing check!!!! The shit is outta ****ing control and getting worse. Taxes just recently INCREASED so Hussein Obama could spend more of MY MONEY!! Ill blow a ****ing gasket before the day is over. **** Im tired of this shit!!!!
    He ****ed over the working folks with his Payroll Tax Increase, but it's his 3 working voters he straight punked, the rest don't pay taxes so no skin off their ass.

Yes just wait until PACA takes effect and has to be paid for.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Georgia

Gets my blood boiling. Cut the pay of these no good lying politicians and lets get out Of debt. Easy solution

Thanks

My family owns restaurants, and nearly all the employees were all ****ing excited their boy Barry got reelected. Fast forward to two weeks ago (first pay day of the year): 'Azog you guys ****ed up my paycheck I didn't get all my hours or money or something.'
    My response is simply,' no, it's correct, but wait... Who did you vote for again? '

Idiots, they are nearly all completely ignorant idiots.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Gets my blood boiling. Cut the pay of these no good lying politicians and lets get out Of debt. Easy solution
    Unfortunately pay cuts would not do shit.

Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare are responsible for 75 percent of the budget. No bullshit.

Georgia

Yep. Our military budget used to be at the top. Now all these blood sucking dependents of the US government are leeching away at any chance we have of getting out of national debt.

We need to restructure the entire process that goes into giving people unemployment, disability, food stamps, Medicaid, etc. too easy to find loop holes and actually live off the government

Thanks

Yep. Our military budget used to be at the top. Now all these blood sucking dependents of the US government are leeching away at any chance we have of getting out of national debt.

We need to restructure the entire process that goes into giving people unemployment, disability, food stamps, Medicaid, etc. too easy to find loop holes and actually live off the government
    Completely true. We spend a good deal less than 10% on our military. I don't like this. One of the ONLY things the federal government is supposed to do is that. Protect our borders with the worlds best ass kicking machine.

Thanks

Im ****ing steamed. Im livid!!! I may go to jail before the day is over. My hatred for the parasite class grows every day and today my ****ing trigger is tripped. **** Obozo and his muslim brotherhood all the ghetto chimps that stroke his cock.

Azog Im in IA.

DF, thats good advice. Maybe im just not spending enough?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Unfortunately pay cuts would not do shit.

Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare are responsible for 75 percent of the budget. No bullshit.
    if what ive read is true the only problem with social security is that our wonderfull government has taken / borrowed so much money from it over the years that its going bankrupt. i dont have a link but the article i read said that social security would have been well into the black minus the politicians stealing the money all of us put into that account.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    My family owns restaurants, and nearly all the employees were all ****ing excited their boy Barry got reelected. Fast forward to two weeks ago (first pay day of the year): 'Azog you guys ****ed up my paycheck I didn't get all my hours or money or something.'
    My response is simply,' no, it's correct, but wait... Who did you vote for again? '

Idiots, they are nearly all completely ignorant idiots.
    Haha, same shit happened at work today. All excited about the inauguration of their boy but then all of sudden a couple hours later they found out they will get an extra $140 taken out of there checks. Morons man, ignorant morons.
    Numero Uno

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

My fiance's ex husband hasn't worked in three years... Yet continues paying his rent. She had to pay him off 30k in the divorce... He burned thru that in a year throwing parties and buying booze and shit. In the divorce agreement he even managed to keep himself on her insurance and only had to pay the difference between a single and family plan. He was two weeks late paying her and she hadn't kicked him off yet until I found out. Lazy ****. The guy just doesn't want to work and won't. In the 10 years they were married he was unemployed for 5. Then in the 3 years since their divorce he's been unemployed the whole time.

No wonder it was so easy for me to swoop in and steal her away.

But the question is, how does he pay his rent? Obama...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

What burns my ass is the people that CAN work but dont want to. I mean I see the appeal, If I didnt have any pride or didnt give a **** about anything but myself Id go in welfare, get free phones and rock air jordans. But Im stuck with pride and work boots.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,631 Times in 1,633 Posts

I'm confused... First of all, that's insane... But does your wife work a regular salaried/hourly position or is she a 1099 employee or business owner? That tax rate seems very high! Maybe you'll get a lot back? I hope so! That's more than I paid in taxes and I'm still getting a decent return!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

She is salary with bonus incentives. The bonuses are tacked on to her regular check which sucks.
    Sponge you are right, I read it wrong.
    It broke down to approximately 20k federal 4300 social security 1500 medicare 5300 for state. about $31,500 all together. Still Sucks balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast