Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 567 Times in 380 Posts

    Can anyone explain this...

    So got my numbers ran today at the gym and Im a tad confused...


    Before cycle:
    BF%: 14.7
    Weight: 192
    BMI: 26.7
    Visceral: 8.3
    Skeletal Muscle: 40

    Mid Cycle
    BF%: 16.8
    Weight: 210
    BMI: 30.1
    Visceral: 11.4
    Skeletal Muscle: 37.4

    Very End
    BF%: 20
    Weight: 238
    BMI: 34
    Visceral: 14
    Skeletal Muscle: 35

    Now Post PCT
    BF%: 21
    Weight: 228
    BMI: 32.8
    Visceral: 14.6
    Skeletal Muscle: 32

    I guess what Im asking is how has my skeletal muscle dropped so much even though Im bigger muscle wise, I am lifting very close to what I was lifting on cycle, which is more than I started out at before cycle.

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Can anyone explain this...

    If that wasn't measure in a bod pod than who gives a damn. Its wrong.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 567 Times in 380 Posts

    Re: Can anyone explain this...

    yea I know its not a bod pod reading but its all I got to use for right now. I mean they cant off too much can they? Just not sure how that trend of skeletal muscle can be decreasing like that

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Can anyone explain this...

    Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    yea I know its not a bod pod reading but its all I got to use for right now. I mean they cant off too much can they? Just not sure how that trend of skeletal muscle can be decreasing like that
    One of those stupid electric ones? Yeah they can be off significantly. Water interferes with the device. You're probably bloated a bit on cycle. Maybe even PCT if your E2 is high which it might be .

    Bottom line bro. Use the mirror. Post a pic. I bet spongy could give you a more accurate estimation just from looking at your chubby met loving ass.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 567 Times in 380 Posts

    Re: Can anyone explain this...

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    One of those stupid electric ones? Yeah they can be off significantly. Water interferes with the device. You're probably bloated a bit on cycle. Maybe even PCT if your E2 is high which it might be .

    Bottom line bro. Use the mirror. Post a pic. I bet spongy could give you a more accurate estimation just from looking at your chubby met loving ass.
    Fair enough. I just got my bloods done today so waiting to see what comes back from them so I can make sure everything is back to normal.

    Yea I look at the mirror on a daily basis. I was waiting on something Mets related to come out of your Yankee mouth

    Im on a diet right now, carb cycle but will be switching over to the Keto as you suggested as well

  6. #6
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Can anyone explain this...

    Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    Fair enough. I just got my bloods done today so waiting to see what comes back from them so I can make sure everything is back to normal.

    Yea I look at the mirror on a daily basis. I was waiting on something Mets related to come out of your Yankee mouth

    Im on a diet right now, carb cycle but will be switching over to the Keto as you suggested as well
    Sounds like a good plan. See it thru
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Similar Threads

  1. Explain blast/cruise to me.
    By Milo in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:00 AM
  2. explain this to me!
    By Jada in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 11:01 AM
  3. I cant explain this but DAMN it made me laugh :D
    By bubbagump in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:27 AM
  4. Can somebody explain AI's vs SERM's to me?
    By bubbagump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
  5. Ok guys explain to me how a bridge works
    By cokezero in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •